I'm a few weeks late, but I just finished Feud: Bette and Joan. Did anybody else watch it?

I'm a few weeks late, but I just finished Feud: Bette and Joan. Did anybody else watch it?

Wish she was wearing open toe shoes

no

Is that blond girl related to the young actress in the movie with Chris Evans?

Kiernan turns 18 in November

I don't think so. She's Kiernan Shipka, the daughter from Mad Men.

She plays Bette Davis's daughter in the show. In the last episode, there's a scene that takes place forward a few years, when her character is an adult. They tried to age her up a bit, but she still looks like Kiernan. It felt a little weird to hear her talk about "My children".

It felt right, though.

How was it? I read Tim Minear was show runner

I haven't. Is it good?

Thanks. They look pretty similar.

It was really good. Susan Sarandon in particular does a great job as Bette, but Jessica Lange is also fantastic, and so is Stanley Tucci as Jack Warner. It's a great watch if you're into Old Hollywood. You really need to see Whatever Happened to Baby Jane before you watch the show though. I'd go so far as to say it's mandatory.

Just checked, and shit no, he's written nothing but gaaash! How can some genre guy understand the values of these two goddesses?

Fuck him.

Muh dick

I've seen it, big fan of both actresses, will it annoy me as someone who's more into that era than current cinema?

This is the perfect description of the show. Although my girlfriend hadn't seen Baby Jane and understood everything just fine.

I thought Ryan Murphy was?

Thanks user, will check it out. Ps kys

Would your rather:

>A - lick Susan's old, dried up, used pussy
>B - suck Kiki's toes after she's finished jogging for 6 miles?

The only thing I don't like about the show is that they sometimes rely too heavily on using dialogue to give backstory when sometimes it doesn't feel natural. Like Bette Davis saying something like, "I've won two Oscars, it would be three, but that bitch Anne Baxter split the voting when we did All About Eve." Stuff like that pops up a lot in the early episodes, but it's easily enough to overlook. You'll like it. Especially Sarandon's Bette. Lange doesn't quite nail the impersonation, but she's good too.

good

ive been saving up my cums for YEARS

Ahhhh. I'll brace myself for that.

What?

Man, just saw Whatever Happened to Baby Jane for the first time in years when it was on TCM the other week. What a fantastic film.

It's pretty fun.

Joan's better than Bette in that movie.