Which country have hug culture as greeting?

which country have hug culture as greeting?

hug and kiss is best greeting.
bow is worst

We always kiss women, men get a handshake, hugs are used with both but only if they're close acquaintances, aka if you mean it

kiss is gross
hug is nice

The chad vs virgin meme is totally real, if an ugly beta tries greeting with a hug it will come across as awkward or even offensive but people are ok when a tall handsome man does it.

This
My wife's family are cheek kissers, and I hate it.

girls usually get a kiss on the cheek
you shake a fellow mans hand

>girls usually get a kiss on the cheek
CHI detected

Hugging is usually a no-go, unless you know the person well enough.

Kissing is completely off limits and within the range of sexual assault.

from hawaii so i know that's not how most of the mainland greets

shaking of hands only

touching someone without their explicit consent isn't allowed when you are as ugly as me

I opt for a wave at a distance from the other person, and they generally nod in my direction to acknowledge me

I don't like hug as a general greeting

kinda ruins the specialness, eh?

Ah, it's cool. You island folks get different rules. Don't pull that shit here, though, ya pervert.

Here we kiss both sex

I always hug and kiss my friends.
I kiss acquaintances

but kiss as a greeting is different from a regular kiss on the cheek. It is hard to understand.

>i thought that was just a meme
Is that because you're gay, or because you're Arab?

>the virgin burger thinks kissing a man on the cheek is gay
You and your fantasies...

yea, you only ever so slightly even touch them with your lips
it's almost like the sound is more important

I always hug but I'm a woman I think its different for guys.

I tend to hug and kiss women or handsheck and pat on the back men when first meeting
I sometimes come out as weird, but I'm a very physical person so they better know it beforehand

>the frog thinks kissing a man on the cheek isn't gay
You can't make this shit up

>I'm a very physical person so they better know it beforehand
t. Harvey Weinandez

>hugging someone is rape
why are you guys so prude?

london

Hug and kisses in the cheek for everyone

No personal contact nor physical action, just hi or hello both are perfect.

Look, if you have insecurities about your sexuality, try to sort it out on your end. When I kiss a man on the cheek, it doesnt make me like men the slightest.

well, if an extranger hugs you then you better believe some nasty shit is happening to you, seen it happen' some faggots going around hugging random people and acting all feely just to pickpocket the wallets of the poor sucker.

Just a joke, bud.
That said, I still hate that. Nobody touches me without permission, and it's got nothing to do with being prudish. I just respect others' personal space, and I expect the same of them. Luckily, the law is on my side.

But are you Arab or any kind of African? Be honest.

Nah, although I live in Paris :^)

You have my sympathies, as I also live in one of the many iterations of Hell. Fortunately, there are very few swarthy, crime-causing types here in rural New England.
Please don't kiss me.

Just bow several times

i try to just shake hands, i get a lot of women that try to hug me but i think its just because i look like a kid even though im 27

hug or simple "hi" for women
acquaintances and other men get a handshake
bros go for the hybrid shake+hug

wait Americans dont give the kiss to women? We do it here in Aus as do the Brits.