You’re in the audience when pic related says “hail Trump, hail our people, hail victory

>you’re in the audience when pic related says “hail Trump, hail our people, hail victory
>other audience members throw up the Sieg Heil
What do?

Remove my VR headset

hide my face and leave asap

Find Finnish embassy.

Excuse myself from the room and let the 56ers have their fun.

Yell "banzai" and blow up

Open the door

ask how much the mossad pays him to be an asset

turn on my ig live and start boxxing some nazis for that sweet blm puss

I'm a brown immigrant so I would be very confused why I am sitting in this crowd in the first place

blm puss is used goods tho you fucking faggot shoot yourself you fucking leaf, maple syrup sucking, hockey stick up your ass, killing your enemy just to let him with FAGGOT

Probably get crushed between some of the audience's "big boned" individuals.

*sucks Dicky Spencer's dick, but only as an implicit act of rebellion against the genocide of my people, not like some kinda fruity fag that actually enjoys another man's dick in his mouth*

Shoot him

this is the real answer btw

Spencer is like a faggot version of Lincoln Rockwell except has faggier views of the world

steal some wallets from the audience and leave
also steal his car

Roman Salute is aesthetic as fuck. So sad the Nazis ruined it.

You can still do it if you aren't a pussy faggot if you won't do it because you're afraid some hipster faggot might throw a limp wristed "punch" at you

start recording the ppl to expose them later and get them fired from their jobs

very good post

chant sieg heil 3 times ofc

I'm brown, should I be worried or not? I'd question how I ended up there in the first place.
Chant along with them and then stay a bit so that I have a wacky story to tell other people later.

Damn, at least he could write a coherent sign/poster
When people protest these days, either on the left or right, their posters are a fucking mess

You probably were brought along for some kind of lynching, or you're a master of disguise.

I remind them I like Trump cause he's a funny dude and hope they don't realize I'm of mexican descent. I then proceed to excuse myself for the restroom.

These.

sorry mate but vegan puss is sour not sweet. It would be cleaner to fuck a man's arse

ask him how much the CIA is paying him

I start fumigating.