CUZ MY SEX JUNK

CUZ MY SEX JUNK

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/television/comments/69pe6k/bill_nye_saves_the_world_who_the_heck_is_the/?sort=new
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

cringe

IS SO OH OH OH

MUCH MORE THAN EITHER OR OR OR

He's such a twat holy shit.

Which of the 52 Genders are you?

Leftism is cancer.

I wish this shot was longer

When the (((science))) drops

Nothing is plugged in to the laptop.

The laptop is also off.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

IS DEFUNKT

>4 YEAR OLDS CAN DETERMINE THEIR GENDER

>BASED ON THEIR VIEWING OF LIBERAL PROPAGANDA IN YOUTH ORIENTED MEDIA

>AND THEIR PARENTS SHOULD LEAP AT THE OPPORTUNITY TO CUT OFF THEIR PENIS, BECAUSE THATS WHAT PROGRESSIVES DO YOU BIGOT

>>ITS SCIENCE!
t. I'M BILL NYE AND I APPROVE THIS MESSAGE COPYRIGHT NETFLIX

(LIBERALS WILL DO BACKFLIPS TO DEFEND THIS)

I'm confused. Were they making fun of the Indian nerd for using fleshlights, or were they saying that's OK too?

I feel like there's a massive story behind this segment. Even taking all of the science and politics out of it, why is it so much worse than everything else Rachel Bloom has ever done? The lyrics aren't clever, in fact they don't even make sense half the time. It's not really clear what musical style it's supposed to be a parody of. It's like Rachel forgot a deadline and had to make it in 24 hours.

>Have sex with your dog! It's all just another flavor of ice cream!

How did this get written, recorded, rehearsed, and performed without anyone ever saying "um, guys?"?

I'm converting to radical Islam.

I watched this yesterday (the whole episode.)

The worst part of the show is its theme song. Awful nigger shit.

Cut off your shrimp penis..
Beta white boys..
Become women and submit to the BBC
Take the hormones, of the opposite sex..
Insert things into your anus until it prolapses
Get HIV, because its treatable now
Cut off your shrimp dick and have anal sex
CUZ MY SEX JUNK
IS SO OH OH OH
MUCH MORE THAN
EITHER OR OR OR

IS SO OH
OH
OH

That's exactly the right message.

Just like nothing, except the headphones, is plugged into those NI whatevers. Fucking normies eating this up.

you are a bigoted racist who should be fired if you disagree with SCIENCE

SCIENCE on gender has been settled, it is a continuous variable with infinitely many values

WATCH IT CIS-MALE

are you sure she actually wrote the song? maybe bill nye wrote it and she just performed it.

This fucking shot always cracks me up.

what the fucking fuck? i shit ass fucking LOVE science fuck shit bitch ass cunt fuck now!!! fuck

His new schtick suddenly makes it problematic that Bill looks like a subtextual pedophile from a Goosebumps episode.

>liberalism in one webm

liberalism right now, still post election shock, we can't get complacent.

nah liberals and conservatives finally found some common ground on hating his show.

Nero's wife, Poppaea Sabina, died in 65, supposedly kicked to death by Nero. In the beginning of 66, Nero married Statilia Messalina. Later that year or in 67 he married Sporus, who was said to bear a remarkable resemblance to Poppaea.[3]

Nero had Sporus castrated,[a] and during their marriage, Nero had Sporus appear in public as his wife wearing the regalia that was customary for Roman empresses. He then took Sporus to Greece and back to Rome, making Calvia Crispinilla serve as "mistress of wardrobe" to Sporus, epitropeia ten peri estheta.[7] Nero had earlier married another freedman, Pythagoras, who had played the role of Nero's husband; now Sporus played the role of Nero's wife. Among other forms of address, Sporus was termed "Lady", "Empress", and "Mistress".[7] Suetonius quotes one Roman who lived around this time who remarked that the world would have been better off if Nero's father Gnaeus Domitius Ahenobarbus had married someone more like the castrated boy.[1]

Suetonius places his account of the Nero–Sporus relationship in his scandalous accounts of Nero's sexual aberrations, between his raping a vestal virgin and committing incest with his mother.[3] Some think that Nero used his marriage to Sporus to assuage the feelings of guilt he felt for kicking his pregnant wife Poppaea to death.[8] Dio Cassius, in a more detailed account, writes that Sporus bore an uncanny resemblance to Sabina and that Nero called Sporus by her name.[4]

DJ Seahorse did nothing wrong

They are only going down one path, and its the path you see in that webm of degeneracy.

Which current actor would be fit for Nero?

>So bad, even reddit hates it
It's crazy how badly they fucked up

To all the trolls of Sup Forums, give one reason why this song is scientifically inaccurate. Just one. Oh no you can't. That's why you are trolling this song for the aesthetics. Because deep down you know that science is not on your side.

>child has a penis
>say you're not sure if it's a boy

If anything, they were making fun of him being ashamed of it

Kevin Spacey.

He's into much younger guys and also kinky shit so he'd fit in just right. Unironically, also Kevin Spacey.

It's funny because not only do al-right faggots hate it for their typical reasons, but alt-left faggots hate it just as hard because it successfully shows the general public how fucking ridiculous and unpalatable their shit is unfiltered

Just look at the reddit thread for this show. Nothing but people saying they are not homophobic and transphobic before getting into criticism.

Liberals are terrified of questioning the narrative.

GENITIALIA.DOES.NOT.DETERMINE.YOUR.GENDER
keep repeating this until your primitive brain understands it. This is not an opinion but a scientific fact, just like gravity, evolution, climate change.

Charles really let World Peace's cancellation get to him

Indeed not, your gender determines your genitalia. I know you're just memeing but obviously nobody who believes in that horseshit posts here.

In the Soviet Union, subordinating science to politics fucked them up more than anything. Now, the West is making the same mistake.

Then why do people undergo sex-changes if genitalia is completely separate?

godamn why are right wing people so easily triggered

This makes me physically ill.

Bill, what the fuck happened to you?

thanks, Canada

It's universally hated by everyone, no need to defend it reddit.

>The Sup Forumskiddie butthurt in this thread

reddit.com/r/television/comments/69pe6k/bill_nye_saves_the_world_who_the_heck_is_the/?sort=new

Degeneracy never goes away

I am not "memeing". Gender is a social construct. Genitalia is not. How can gender determine your genitalia. Are you intentionally being dense?

>Making fun of retarded people
>Same as getting mad at them

Ladies and shitlords, mark this day, what you are looking at is the high water mark of cringey social justice entertainment.

>Gender is a social construct.

No it's not. It's determined by chromosomes and this is irrefutable scientific fact.

Even gender roles, which often come under attack, are merely a by product of gender itself, and not something forced externally.

People who claim there are more than two genders, people who claim that gender is a social constructs, these people are vehemently anti science.

How do they not realize how ugly they are both inside and out :)

This picture makes me nauseous every time I see it.

A lot of people in here are clearly mad

Just...male and female. What's so bad about that? You're gay, bi, asexual? Ok. Transgender? I can tolerate that. But this whole "nonbinary" thing? What? Ten years down the line otherkin are going to be taken seriously. I don't even consider myself conservative or right-leaning but I honestly think there's a slippery slope as it pertains to gender and sexuality.

>Which of the 52 Genders are you?
I wont speak for Op. But I identify as an M108 self propelled howitzer. So I'm a vietnam vet.

Gender isn't sex you cuck.

liberalism is a mental illnes

Why is gender a social construct for crying out loud?

>liberalism is a mental illnes

>i cut my dick off and now require a stint in my "pussy" every day or my body will close it up because it considers it an open wound

>ITS PERFECTLY NORMAL CIS-SCUM

I love older woman :)
What to get something to eat at Country Kitchen Buffet some time?

Does a dead body have a gender?

No.

Gender by definition is a social construct. Just do a simple search you morons.

>GENITIALIA.DOES.NOT.DETERMINE.YOUR.GENDER
What year did people start getting taught this?

Listen young man I'm already taken.

social constructs are a social construct

>The "male-or-female sex" sense is attested in English from early 15c. As sex (n.) took on erotic qualities in 20c., gender came to be the usual English word for "sex of a human being," in which use it was at first regarded as colloquial or humorous.

You can change the definitions of words but you can't change the etymology.

You should have ended that with "checkmate atheists".

Whats this shit about? any video?

I'm pretty sure most if not all SJW are atheists. At least the useful idiot ones on the internet are.

>How can gender determine your genitalia
Say you're a girl
cut off your dick

genitalia status: determined

Im waiting for someone who can actually sing to cover this on youtube.

>Implying anyone cares about etymology
The definition most commonly recognised by the majority of people is the definition of the word itself.

Its intriguing non trannies think this.

>...one Roman who lived around this time who remarked that the world would have been better off if Nero's father Gnaeus Domitius Ahenobarbus had married someone more like the castrated boy.

Nero BTFO

Gender by the modern definition was invented by an insane New Zealand cunt in the 1950s who made twin brothers simulate sex acts on each other to acclimate one of them to being a woman because the Rabbis hand slipped and he cut his dick off

Because they *feel* they are in the "wrong body."

kek

>race is a social construct
>gender is science!

>Literally changing definitions to fit a political agenda hoping everyone will go along with it while the majority of people still use the definition the same way it's always been used

Gender and Sex are two different things.

How many times do you backwards Muslim children have to be told till you understand that?

rome was a wild place

'Gender' as a social construct is a totally useless concept. Nobody who talks about boys or girls or men or women is talking about anything but biological sex except SJWs. Gender is just a word SJWs appropriated to try and win arguments via semantics because they can't do so through rhetoric.

>the majority of people
No faggot just you and the rest of the autists and old people who reject anything that's even slightly more left wing than Genghis Khan.

Speaking as a failed songwriter, your guess sounds credible to me.
Like any other artform, a song needs to bee polished and reworked before being released.
Those rare songs that are churned out on the spot are usually by professional songwriters who do it so often it has become second nature to them.

Maybe Islam is right?

>Rachel Leah Bloom (born April 3, 1987)[1][2] is a Jewish American actress, comedian, singer, writer, producer, and songwriter.
>Jewish

Makes sense