Munich shooting links to breivik?

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/07/23/munich-shooting-link-to-anders-breivik-is-reminder-of-rising-tid/?WTmcid=tmgoff_soc_spf_fb&WT.mc_id=sf31609677

The media seems to be really keen on linking the Munich shooting to Breivik, is there any basis for these claims e.g. motivated by far right ideals? or is this just an attempt for political point scoring?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Betteridge's_law_of_headlines
m.youtube.com/watch?v=K63PN2bxAXE
m.youtube.com/watch?v=lnVV2piFNV0
m.youtube.com/watch?v=kNWYWAF-rqo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

He chose the 5 year anniversary of Breivik's attacks to commit his shooting. Must be a total coincidence.

are you a journo/shill or something using a clickbait title?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Betteridge's_law_of_headlines

Our newspaper reported that he was bullied by turks and one more immigrant group that i can't remember now while he was in school and that could be his motivation even though he was born from immigrant parents

m.youtube.com/watch?v=K63PN2bxAXE

They said he had a fascination for serial killers. Anyone who does would have clicked on that download at some point, putting it "on their computers". Basically, cherry picking information.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=lnVV2piFNV0

These links aren't real links.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=kNWYWAF-rqo

Probably Arab because they are Sunnis too and hate Iran and Shias.

not even on the same day

what is the NSA equivalent in Germany? Why didn't they prevent the attack? I would have guessed there are some counter terrorist measures in place already

not a shill, just curious i used that link as an example because there seems to be many newspapers that seems to be running the narrative or are at least heavily implying that the attacks were politically motivated, even though i think this just seems like a spree shooting

>Why didn't they prevent the attack?
because European security services are terrible, these are the people that routinely pass on being offered Five Eyes information

>a second possible and not even confirmed or even legit right wing shooting is a reminder of how bad every right wing party and member and supporter is

>let's just ignore the daily Islamic attacks that even left hundreds of Europeans dead and literally thousands of European women raped while ignoring the elephant in the room that the problem is Islam and most of its followers

Classic kikery

>what is the NSA equivalent in Germany?
BND / Bundesnachrichtendienst
(Federal message service - I shit you not)

As for what they actually do, well. They aren't much in the limelight, actually. Then again, I hardly watch mainstream media.

you mean terrible at actual counter terrorism?
because they are bretty gud building a surveillance state

That would be Bundesnachrichtendienst. This guy didn't have any criminal record, nor was he part of a radical islamic group (for example Salafists). So he wasn't a suspect at all what goes for a Terrorist act. To be fair the police handeled the situation well, but I blame the government of the City that hey didn't increase the safety measures (more police on very crowded places).

I wish we had someone like based Orban in charge m8.

Gun control at its finest.

>They said he had a fascination for serial killers.

plus owning a gun would might trigger me if I were a secret police agent

i am sick and tired of (((this))) world
how can people be so blind? how can people be so biased?.....cya guys

He did. But like I said, he didn't have any criminal record which is why I think BND did not observe him. Not saying they do not observe regular citizens who do not have criminal records, but they are rather busy with the ones who either have been criminal in the past or are part of radical organisations.

All muslims should be suspects.

breverik has been in prison.

Belgian media are doing this too.

It's pure speculation based on the fact that the shooting happened on the anniversary of the Breivik shooting.