Crisis on Infinite Butthurt

If they make a joke about animation errors its a 10/10 for me. TTG has always been funniest when they went full Williams Street South Park I dont give a fuck.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/vImOXAj-l9
youtube.com/watch?v=sc1QHOvS_G0
us1.campaign-archive1.com/?u=77d8fd1b81666a1dba9c96f0f&id=e3eadeb2c4
youtube.com/watch?v=5EaGiXaLEVU
youtu.be/vImOXAj-l9k
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Is it too late to start an on-line petition to cancel neopuff?

I want to say 'oh no' but I've already lost all emotional investment in the powerpuff girls

>on-line

this doesn't seem real.

Where's Johnny Test, The Almost Naked Animals, the kids from Total Drama whatever, and Scaredy Squirrel?

the sad thing about those shows is that its first time when i saw kids NOT WANTING TO SEE CARTOONS.

Yeah it's fucking surreal, especially since the PPG/Johnny Test joke

Source?

I actually like TTGO but I can't defend this shit.

Is this legit?

Eh, can't say I'm surprised

>the PPG/Johnny Test joke

The what now

youtu.be/vImOXAj-l9

This fucking show...

wanna maybe try that again user

youtube.com/watch?v=sc1QHOvS_G0

me too but it's totally an almost satirical manifestation of internet butthurt

i'm excited to see it

No. That's not true. That's impossible!

It's not true it's bullshit I did not cross over I did nooot

Oh hi steven

Only way it can be good is if the old ppg show up to just beat the crap out of everyone with real violence. No doubt itll end with dick sucking the nuPPG and telling off the audience how amazing the new show is

TTGO is the kind of show I want kids watching.

They have episodes about how money works, how to keep a relationship fresh, how to get into real estate, how pyramid schemes work, real educational stuff to go along with the episodes about waffles.

Are you ready for a solid half hour of "fuck the old fanbase"?

Full on cancer mode.

Another episode of low talent, and lazy hacks hiding behind their market value byproduct. Hot damn I can't wait to tear this piece of shit apart. Cartoon Network is worse than Nick.

You're better off getting kids watching MLP.

That way you get episodes about awkwardly remeeting people who abandoned you, friends drifting apart as they grow up and no longer have as much in common, not trusting people because you haven't actually forgiven them, real educational stuff to go along with the episodes about princesses

PPG is so bad that it needs Go! to pick it up.

Yeah, thing is TTGO is just a healthier show. They don;t have a weird adult fanbase to worry about the kids inadvertantally getting involved with.

Make then watch Batman: the Brave and the Bold. That way they can actually enjoy the show and also learn how to be real heroes.

>Cartoon Network is worse than Nick.

Let's not say anything crazy here. At least CN has more than three cartoons

That is the scariest thing I've seen in a while. How much worse can we get?

MLP doesn't teach you anything. Almost every situation in the show wouldn't work in real life at all.
How the fuck being a hero will help you in real life, you nutjob? Real estate and Pyramid scheme is where it's at.

>how is having proper morals and helping out your fellow man going to help you in life

Gee, maybe by making society a good place to live in? I don't know about you, but I actually want to improve this place instead of burning it to the ground.

>maybe by making society a good place to live in
Yeah, because it has been working so fucking well for last 2000 years, let alone there're much better ways to learn those things than a fucking cartoon about crazy man who thinks he's a bat.

u ok buddy?

>Robins literally spends an entire episode explaining how to build equity and pay down loans

I love these guys

what interests me about TTGO is that I feel like these days it's only normies that hate it.

A lot of people got over the fact that it's not the original and started judging the show on it's own merits I'd like to think.

You are literally suffering from delusion. The fallacy of believing other people share your opinion.

I never compared it to the original. I also never stated my opinion as fact because it could very well not be true.

No, people just don't care about it enough to go into threads to hate it, anymore. Look at the talkback threads for it, they're dead because only a very few people actually watch it.

>I'm an angry toddler with no capacity to extrapolate lessons or morality from things I see
Careful! You almost cut me with that edge

TTG is legitimately less harmful for kids than shit like SU or AT

You know they're all goofballs so you don't take the crap they do seriously

Nah, it's pretty bad just not to the extent people say it is.

TTG feels like a really weaker Amazing World of Gumball.

user you didn't bait this properly the hook is going through my mouth it hurts

>user

that's a dumbass tripfag

dumbass tripfag

This is actually true. There are harmful things in the show, but it's outweighed (barely) by the beneficial aspects. AT and SU are net harmful. If AT had ended sooner, this would not be true.

Who are you quoting, senpai?

Don't see anything edgy about my post. It's just plain truth.

Concept of morality and the idea of teaching it by making it a part of popular media exist from the down of times.

And yet here we are, having a lot of shit happening even today.
If you trully believe that your cartoon about man running around a city in a bat costume, fighting people will truly fix all "wrongs" of society, then you're very naive and deserve pity.

I rahter have my kids learn about small educational stuff than two small rock chicks giving hickies to each other and "they fuck so much they fuse"

user please the hook is going through my eye

Based/10

>Not posting source
us1.campaign-archive1.com/?u=77d8fd1b81666a1dba9c96f0f&id=e3eadeb2c4

Good. SU is trash and doesn't teach kids anything except how to be a beta SJW liberal cuck.

and annoying orange

What the fuck are you talking about?

ouch

Hook's in my brain now. Why didn't you bait this properly? Why?

>pulling the SU is SJW propaganda meme
Put some effort into it user.

Teen Titans Go isn't that bad it's just there is not too many good episodes.I wonder what other countries think of it?

You know what's weird? In the international CN ads, TTG characters are absent.

C'mon now that's meanspirited :^)

They are?

I'll be another show overadvertises in their place.

never forget

youtube.com/watch?v=5EaGiXaLEVU

except more cringe and butthurt

the new PPG is actually good

those who hate it is assblasted nostalgia faggots

Need better bait m8.

>Disabled ratings

Nick is actually trying though, it's pretty clear they're on the road to recovery. They're even doing everything in their power to make SpongeBob good again CN on the other hand is going the complete opposite direction.

I guess everyone is an assblasted nostalgia fag, then. You can't name one thing the reboot has done that's not shit.

I kinda agree, maybe cause I never really cared for the original that much and cause I don't have anything else to watch but it is a obvious step down from the original but people are overreacting more than TTG at this, maybe it will get better maybe it won't

>666
These guys are dicks

IF YOU KNOW IT'S BAIT THEN DON'T FUCKING RESPOND TO IT

JESUS

>Gumball panders to kids
Who the fuck is it supposed to pander to

I chuckled.

Probably homophobic shit.

>TTG has always been funniest when they went full Williams Street South Park I dont give a fuck.
When have they ever done anything like Williams Street or South Park? TTG is just where they stuff all their leftover jokes from MAD.

Nice.

>Robins literally spends an entire episode explaining how to build equity and pay down loans
What episode is that?

I'm still mad she turned into the most generic giant spider ever instead of a spidergirl/drider

We can't have people sexualizing the character, user

How is SU "Net harmful"?

>what the fuck it and die
Huh... I chose those options to make an incoherent sentence but it does a good job of summing up my feelings for nuPPG.

I needa print out a few of those cards...

> Yet you responded to my post.
Your little "get the last laugh" posts won't mean shit being assblasted with shit taste.

he can also put the good things down to 4, some of them are similar. So, we could also have a 4, the number of death.

An autist to surpass Mr. Enter

Finally a lesson
It was last week's episode

>They are doing another leg episode

youtu.be/vImOXAj-l9k

Yes

I really enjoy just how much these guya give zero fucks. Its like golden age williams street

Like nonstop.the leg day robin or spoof episodes for example

>bubbles will show attraction / intrest in Cyborg.

Calling it now..

>Johnny Test appears on the show as a cameo, then a series regular
>New Johnny Test reboot made by the nuPPG creators

>Hahahaha look how much we suck, we're literally not even trying
>Hahaha fuck you guys we're still getting paid for this shit
This is going to be the norm for cartoons now.

The fact that they're still bothering with SpongeBob is sad enough.

Teen Titans Go is much better then the anime wannabe you faggots cherished.

huh?

Its not only "normies" that hate it.
Its become very clear they ran out of ideas for good episodes and are just scraping the bottom of the barrel, so no one cares anymore.
There was an episode where they had the chance to do a parody of an action show, like they were literally "We need to be more like an action show."
What do they do? A shitty voltron/speed racer anime speak joke.

He's talking about the original series.

You know, with all the comedies on today, I kind of appreciate the original series a little more.

wait isn't johnny test renewed for a 7th season or something?