Why is Estonia such a wonder of a country?! Only 25 years ago it was devastated by communist rule...

Why is Estonia such a wonder of a country?! Only 25 years ago it was devastated by communist rule, but now Estonian people live better than Greece, Portugal and Italy, we're not even talking about ex-USSR.

By the way did you know that public transport is FREE in Estonia?
And they even can VOTE ONLINE?
And NOKIA has facilities over there because Finnish infrastructure is obsolete compared to Estonia, which is LITERALLY permeated with optic fibre?

Bravo, Estonia.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7CgKJTNU4lQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

When is Estonia getting culturally enriched?

their president cares about his people

Paganism?

looks like russia

Hopefully soon

> Why
lack of russian tentacles

BRAVO EESTI
R
A
V
O

E
E
S
T
I

now let's compare that with the worst picture of a Russian street we can find on google maps

estonia = virgin virgin make an effort
Russia = poor chad

Our government is trying to ruin it unfortunately.

free public transport is only in the capital and it's a shit idea that doesn't work in the long run

EU money

eesti.....
youtube.com/watch?v=7CgKJTNU4lQ

me in the very middle

Stop with these threads please

I had an airbnb very very close to that street I think

I honestly doubt that Majaka street looks like Russia

Looks like Merihaka.

Kopli sure does

Do you really need that many crosswalk signs ffs

Estonia will be richer than Finland in my lifetime.

Finland will be just a poorer version of Sweden. Finland YES!

(Helsinki decided to provide healthcare etc to illegal mig- uhh I mean undocumented dreamers and honorary citizens)

this 2bh. We have one for every 150-200 m

True, although the old buildings have mostly been torn down already and a region similar to Kalamaja is soon to start construction. These Soviet era suburbs and streets are really becoming more and more rare each year, so come enjoy them while you still have a chance.

>Be Finnish given a box at birth.
Eesti is light years ahead of most countries in tech, but I don't know how they would pass Finland economically. Is Uusimaa the only degenerate part of Suomi?
Same
I've spent some time at that visa center in Kopli...fun times....at night....out there; same with lasnamae. Kalamaja has really become a nice area in the past few years. Little too hipster, but a fine place to buy a flat.

yeah but the crosswalk signs are virtually non existent in moscow driver's eyes so it doesn't even matter

Was in Moscow on a business trip in May. Can confirm....you will get your ass ran over there.

>now Estonian people live better than Greece, Portugal and Italy

*inhales*

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHA

Americans who think they know Italy because they seen some random early '900 videos about the deep south taken from The godfather

I've been to Genoa and it was alright.

You been there so long that you cant even spell the correct name
Wh*te subhuman

Fine
Here's the correct name from Lingua Latina: GenUa.
Porco dio!

Diversity is such an idiotic ideal.
I still can fathom how people still fall for this meme, may as well embrace the ideals of high crime and terrorism.

And keep in mind that Genoa is a dominican/Puertorican shithole. But still a good city overall

hmm didnt know that, when i was young we sent letters and clothes to poor kids in estonia, i remember that my penpal didnt have an xbox and i felt bad for him

Sweden helped a lot getting us back onto our feet in the 90s. Thanks

>estonia

come back when your average wage is above 1000 europoor currencies

>Portugal
Every fucking time

>le 25% russian country
into the trash it goes.

>but now Estonian people live better than Greece, Portugal and Italy

humm??
american education, always dumb, always ridiculous.

Fortunetly the constant oppression is driving russians to suicide. If it were up to me id gas all of them

meme index

>making it mandatory to learn estonian
>oppression

sure burger, sure

It's a copy pasta made by some old finniah shitposter you newfag

>finnish

Somali refugee who got mad about his people being considered criminal so he dug up some crime stats about Russians from Estonia doing a lot of crime in Finland

>Purchasing power index: Finland 114.97, Norway 105,58
Yeah. No.

The thing I dislike most about Estonia are the depressing soviet era apartment blocks that dominate the landscape

Thank the "liberators" for that. Holy shit I would demolish every commieblock around here if I could.

I hate this meme. It's making people believe Portugal is shittier than it really is.

I hate this meme. It's making people believe Portugal is nicer than it really is.

Soviet architecture is aesthetic as fuck. It's just not slavland without a commie block here and there or some blocky building.

But again, brutalism is acquired taste.

I feel this is a very goblino post...

Have you ever been in Estonia? It looks sligthly better than Russia, about what wonder you talking about?

Well I believe there's more to a country than just what it looks like.

And this reminds me of Helsinki

Estonia is a nice place. Russia is like a shitcake with cockroaches. Russians dump their thrash in forests.

>cyrillic letters

Your commieblock districts look like literal shitholes, I've been to St. Peterburg, while ours at least look liveable. And your rural areas are not even worth mentioning
>pic related commieblock in Tallinn

>he doesnt commit hate crimes against russians

sibul raisk

>pic related commieblock in Tallinn
I see no difference with Russia at this pic.

I am sure that blue sky, shining sun and a.bit of geeen makes shit holes look ten times better
Ive never seen russian commieblock pictures taken in these conditions, so jard to compare bird perspective pictures

But our median wage around 4750$ per year.

Hmmm

Makes up for those soviet years.
Dont you think?

>Your commieblock districts look like literal shitholes, I've been to St. Peterburg, while ours at least look liveable
The same old gray commieblocks with shitty balconies which glazed as anyone wanted and not in same style.

It's almost like you shouldn't listen to the underage left wing retards on Sup Forums and capitalism is a force for good in the world

hmm yes (((America)))

no it's not Vlad

Ofc you know better than me.