Do americans really drink in these red cups or it's just in movies?

Do americans really drink in these red cups or it's just in movies?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BKZqGJONH68
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yes, they make things taste better.

Does Europe really not have disposable plastic party cups? Serious question.

What the fuck else are they put their drink in? Do you hand out actual glasses?

Red Solo Cup

I fill you up.

Let's have a party.

Yes but they're not red

teen keg parties

duh

I've been to Europe, North and South America and that kind of plastic cup is exclusively (as far as I've seen) american. Pic related seems to be omnipresent though

Then they're no good.

Bizarre. I just assumed this was a meme.

>yfw a dumb slut explains to you what the lines inside the cup mean

every fucking party!!!

American's are soooo dumb!

euros drink at keg parties out of plastic dixie cups? BAKA

If you are getting more than like 6 people together, yes.

This is too small.

I don't think keg parties are really a thing there. People don't really have large back yards in Europe.

They don't have keg parties in Eurostan? baka

How else would you drink beer out of a keg?

>goes to enough parties to be annoyed at a certain thing that keeps happening

Keg parties don't seem to be a thing outside of the US either, people just buy beer bottles / cans or whatever they wanna drink

Yeah, this is the "multipurpose" model, like, you'll find it at parties but you'll find it in office buildings as well. There's a bigger, more resistant option though which is supposed to be used at parties.

Who /junglejuice/ here?

even beta nerds can have parties

solo doesn't export, euro cups are clear and slightly smaller

>Oh shit girl. I didn't know that.
>I love intelligent women
>Lets get you drunk on cheap beer so I can stick my benis in you
Bruh do you even know how to house party?

I go to parties, but that doesn't mean I enjoy most of them or talk to anyone I don't already know

I know how to react but internally i'm screaming

>trying to justify being social and going to parties

youtube.com/watch?v=BKZqGJONH68

Obligatory Toby Keith.

>people just buy beer bottles / cans or whatever they wanna drink
user you buy a keg of cheap beer for 60 bucks, then charge 5 bucks for a cup. You make money off throwing the party.

I don't know why but after the world cup, these things FLOODED Brazil, but no one but rich cunts buy them, since they hold pretty much the same amount as non-meme cups but cost like 10 bucks more due to memetics alone.

refer to
fucking normie ruining my board

You drink out of the bottle or the beer can you idiot.

i like how you renamed your filenames to kind of look they came from Sup Forums, but couldnt be arsed to actually count out the right # of digits

dollars to donuts you downloaded those pictures from reddit

>Yeah, this is the "multipurpose" model, like, you'll find it at parties but you'll find it in office buildings as well.
what? These things are only by the water cooler at the dentist office and shit. Why would anyone have a cocktail or a beer out of one?

I'm sure you threw all the best parties.

It makes it taste better, so fuck you.

Why are there no black people?

A can or a bottle, cunt.

Ausfag, can confirm we have cups like these at party's, but a little bigger than what is pictured. No sight of red cups yet.

Yes, they're very common at parties.

>he doesn't change the number filenames of his posts so he doesn't get his images lumped with other people who saved it at the same time he did on the archives

Do you even Sup Forums?

Best thread on Sup Forums right now desu.

not that user, but that's high school tradition.

baka at the plebs and euros itt

Absolutely, cheap beer in red plastic cups is a fond memory for me and many other Americans who went to college. I still drink beer out of them sometimes for nostalgia reasons.

damage control

>MFW no double cup

I can't speak for other countries, but in Sweden we don't do keg parties. I was at about two dozen or so drinking parties through ages 11-16. One of them had two small kegs with tubes for chugging. Vodka is the ever-present alcohol here. At all the parties I went to I don't think there was a single one that didn't have vodka.

>burgers don't have pre-drinks where everyone brings their own booze
>burgers all drink the same pisswater from the same container at parties
lel

>he doesn't like green or yellow

what's the drinking age?

Part of the US high school keg party thing is that's it's not so easy to buy alcohol. Hence, the kegs.

Once people are over 21, no one is drinking that swill.

That's pleb shit. Even if it is a plastic cup, a poured beer tastes better

Now that I'm thinking of it my european friends were mostly other academic autists like myself, I don't think I've even been to parties for more than 12 people while I was in North America and if I had been invited to one I don't think I would go. While I was in south America I would either hang around in bars or meet with friends at isolated squares with thermal boxes with cheap beer bought from tiny markets (this is the optimal form of entertainment, I've done this in Paris as well, despite the pakis who would go apeshit if they even SAW the girls who hung with us, despite all of them looking like a mix between crazy Hogwarts professor and a gypsy).

>get called a normie
>try to act like you aren't
>when that fails try to come up with a new angle that has nothing to do with the previous posts
>still mess up
>d-d-d-damage control!

We call pre drinks pre-gaming

>a poured beer tastes better
>There are Americans on this board right now who actually think this is true.

Does being born in America automatically reduce your IQ by 100?

>he actually believes this

we do

I had cousins from France come over to visist and they INSISTED we go buy packs of Solo cup for them to bring back as "souvenirs" because they apparently dont sell them their and they thought their friends back home would get a kick out of it because they're so "iconic" from movies

Keggers are still present until you graduate my dude. You just fill it with better beer

>pre drinks

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

>t. never been to a party

>fill up to 5 oz line with Crown apple
>fill rest with ginger ale
pure bliss desu

You only drink from the keg if you want to be a piece of shit. Especially if you didn't chip in for it.

Dude, I was done with drinking shit keg swill beer by my sophomore year.

im not the guy you were spouting 2013-era r9k memes at
im a different poster calling you out for being a tourist who doesn't have a single file in his image folder saved from Sup Forums that starts in 13XXXXX

Like I said, you fill it with better beer.

>Having a Sup Forums folder

This is the true sign of a newfag.

Because they want to have a good time and not have anything missing from the house afterwards.

mostly drink liquor. fuck kegs. pain in the ass. fun in high school though.

>trying this hard
>wanting so badly to have some kind of rep

It's 18. No one gave a shit. Been almost a decade since I was underage and I've heard the security is better these days. But back then I just waited outside our government owned stores and paid alcoholics a little extra if they would buy for me. Either that or someone had a contact you paid to buy for you.

>not getting plastered on spirits and joints at pre-drinks then heading out to town

I legit don't get this. How is it easier (and cheaper) to buy a huge aluminium can than a couple of bottles of booze? I'm from HUEstan and I NEVER had any problem buy drinks, even at smaller mom & pop markets where they clearly cared, all I had to do was leave SOME ambiguity (like, buy a bag of beans or something, a bottle of vodka and oranges or a sopa, idk, just to make it look like I was actually buying shit for mom) and no one would care, and from what I see around the internet, this seems to be the norm around the whole world: everyone knows kids drink and fuck, they just don't really care.

even though yuros can drink sooner you're still complete retards

not surprising

you need to be over 18 to post here

hey man prove me wrong
just post 1 picture you've saved from Sup Forums that proves you've been here for several years

>Either that or someone had a contact you paid to buy for you.
In US we call that "hey Mister"

Buying alcohol in high school is a pain in the ass here. That's why we have keg culture.

>he thinks his opinion means anything
>he actually thinks he matters and is the Sup Forums expert

t. Americans who literally do not know anything about alcohol.

Why is your beer so shit?

I thought you couldn't go outside in Sweden because of all the raghead suicide bombers?

Britfag present, depends on the party but big ones usually either people bring cans/bottles or use big tumblr plastic cups. They are about the same size of the stereotypical red cups.

If its at a smaller party, most hosts will have enough glasses or cups to accommodate.

exactly what i was thinking. How are kegs easier. You need more money to get a keg (start off at $50), need a car for transportation, a tap, keeping it in a cold fridge or walk in freezer preferably. Buying a $10 cheap bottle (if we're talking high school days) is much easier like wtf.

when i turned 15 my parents started buying beer and cider for me before i went out, jokes on them i didn't turn into a normie kek

quantity dude. one person w/ one contact can buy beer for the entire underage party. Is it really that hard to understand? Buy alcohol in the US underage is a pain in the ass.

Also, I don't think you understand. High school keggers are HUNDREDS of people sometimes. It's not a couple bottles of booze type situation.

But how do you people even get the kegs easier than a couple of bottles.

>needing plastic cups

You are like little babies
mix drinks are for sluts, real chicks chug wine

Lol same.

looks like you can't
just proving that posters who spout r9k memes on other boards are newfags 9 times out of 10

>when i turned 15 my parents started buying beer and cider for me before i went out,
yeah, except the parents are culpable if some shit happens (DWI, alcohol poisoning etc.)

Funny, I was the opposite. I bought my dad weed and alcohol, it kept him calmer.

Those are strictly american things.

>not drinking beer out of a keg

One hook up can buy however many kegs you want/need. Some of these parties you would need 1000s of bottles.

>being this pathetic

Drinking alcohol at a party is literally only to get drunk. Who gives a shit how they get drunk?

I know.

Hence keg culture.

Yeah, while this makes sense it still sort of can't quite see it - I assume because people just don't give a fuck in Brazil, I remember drinking with my parents and granpa when I was 15 on restaurants and that sort of thing - but all the house parties I've ever went to (and we have that kind of "Whole school is coming" party as well) worked on the bring your own booze system (which we, ironically, call an "american party")

>charge 5 bucks for a cup
holy shit! who would pay 5 dollars for a cup of shitty beer? I guess thats one way to be a party jew.

>Bottled beer and beer on tap are the exact same.
>there is no such thing as nitrogen infused beers that recommend pouring
Underage b& pls go.

>we have that kind of "Whole school is coming" party as well

de onde você é? lol

>his device autocorrects tumbler to tumblr

I see you, m8