Do you grown men ever feel weird sitting down at the theater for CHILDREN'S MOVIES. You should

Do you grown men ever feel weird sitting down at the theater for CHILDREN'S MOVIES. You should.

What's wrong with sitting down at the theater? I paid for a seat. I'm not gonna just stand there like an idiot.

What about watching said children's movies with friends?

>going outside
Torrent your movies like a real man.

Why don't we make separate theaters, restrooms and drinking fountains for all the little fucks in the world?

I went to see Zootopia alone and when I realized I was the only adult by himself in there I scuttled out as fast as I could just before the credits rolled in and the lights came in.

If you're youthful-looking enough, you can always pass off as a college student doing some work on filmography, animation or marketing, etc. Seeing how the pseudo-sciences and phony careers that make up humanities are all the rage right now, that's your best bet for a disguise.

I usually go with my sister to avoid that.

I do kind of get worried when I see a guy (teen+) coming into the theater by himself. I always have them in my vision in case they're a shooter, so I have enough time to duck.

I don't watch children's movies. If I did I'd be posting on Sup Forums.

Only if the theater is full of children and their parents. One time at a movie theater I said "hello" to a little girl who was sitting next to me and she got visibly frightened.

In a world where grown men blow themselves up in houses of worship or drop bombs on civilians - no. I don't feel weird about that.

What a bitch.

Why would you say hello to a little girl that you didn't know?

She was staring at me.

Oh it all makes sense now. She liked you and she seemed "frightened" because she's shy. You should have asked her out.
:^)

That shit gets you 10 years in Japan.

this is what big bros is for. you both get to see the movie you want to see. everyone happy

No. In fact I hope I make the parents uncomfortable. Fuck em.

Naw, art is art.
Only time I feel bad is when the movie is bad.

I bring my Nephew.

Although my local kino shows animated movies at night in special no kids allowed screenings so there isn't really any shame in seeing kids movies as an adult here.

When I saw Rango there were no kids in the audience

>Do you grown men ever feel weird sitting down at the theater for CHILDREN'S MOVIES. You should.

No, you moron, because I always have three or four other people with me.

When I saw Deadpool some dumbass dad brought his 12 year old son and his son's friend (maybe they were brothers but they didn't look anything alike).

One of them was his son, the other one was his wife's son

>Do you grown men ever feel weird sitting down at the theater for CHILDREN'S MOVIES.

Try being a grown woman and go see a movie by yourself.
>ayyyy baby y u alone?
>u single?
>dont u gots a date?
>are u friendless?

I haven't seen an animated movie in a theater since I was a kid myself, but as far as capeshit goes, I haven't ever seen a single child in a viewing, so it's fine, I guess.

>people talking to people in movie theaters
>people talking to STRANGERS in public more than business talk
the world is full of scum

LONDON
O
N
D
O
N

Not really, things only get weird on the rare occasion the usher flashes his light in my face while I'm sniffing some hair.

I saw BvS and Civil War with my dad, and he's 65, he loved them both.

>People talking
Burn it all down NOW

I woudln't treat you like that. I respect your boundaries.

Literally never seen or experienced that. You must go to a skeezy movie theatre.

Maybe you're just not hot enough.

on things that never happened

PLEASE HAVE SEX WITH ME
I WILL PAY YOU IN COMPLIMENTS

We really are Sup Forums 2.0. at point

What have we done?

I feel like if I got up right now, went to the theaters, and bought a ticket for zootopia, i'd feel a little silly. If I had a date or maybe used it as a conversation starter to hit on the ticket girl, I think Id be a bit more justified.

But all in all I do agree.

Wanna trade places?

I get to be hit on regularly and you become the invisible loner.

>Caring what people you don't know and will never see again think of you

They should offer Adults Only rooms for G/PG movies.
I would gladly pay extra to see Jungle Book without hearing any squealing children.

>buying into all that fear mongering

You'd sooner get mauled by a bear, user, being that paranoid is sure to kill a buzz.

I bought a zootopia ticket alone twice. Once 3pm on a Wednesday. No one gave a shit.

I am still haunted by regrets from over ten years ago. I don't need more weight added to that burden.

>being this insecure

Only times I ever saw a movie alone were Transformers 2 and Dracula Untold.

Meh.

I don't know, i just pay attention to the screen

My friends get more scared about the fact i don't eat or drink anything during the movie

"BUT YOU WILL GET HUNGRY!"

>are you friendless

lol
Are you?

I thought you always went alone? Nobody likes you.

Your dad is awesome.

Those are actually the only two movies Boco has ever seen.

Well, family. Seen lots of movies with them. Does that count?

>are u friendless?
Well that goes without saying seeing as you browse Sup Forums.

You have family that haven't disowned you, yet? The world really is a mystery.

Sup Forums is full of pale skellies, of course they wouldn't be hot enough.

I hate that you cant be nice to kids without rousing suspicion. It's like there is an age where you have to start hating kids and being mean to them or else youre a pedophile.

Who is insecure enough to segregate themselves from different age-groups?

I'll pay to go so whatever goddamn movie I please.

>early (UK) premier of the Peanuts Movie on a Saturday morning
>concerned that the cinema would be packed family and children.
>got there, it was dead.
>only five people in the cinema hall
>me and two mother-child pairs.
>cinema was so understaffed they forgot to start the movie.
>chatted a little bit with them before we agreed to complain that the screen has been blank for fifteen minutes.
>cinema apologises, so they started the movie without the adverts.

I didn't feel weird at all, it was a pretty cool and relaxed experience, and I could fully enjoy the film I've been waiting two years for.

They don't show anything else, though..

>mfw I saw a group of 12 year olds getting butthurt over not being let in while I was in line

Really, nobody gives a shit except paranoid soccer moms. I went alone to go see AoU and Mad Max one after the other (inb4 not kids movies) and the ticket girl didn't care, nobody in line cared, nobody in the theater cared, and I didn't care.

Just pay attention to the screen and not the rest of the audience, which is what everyone else should be doing too.

I usually borrow some nieces and nephews. Often their parents are so relieved to have me babysit for a night that they pay for the movie and snacks.

Actually I gotta agree with the other, user, what theater showings are you going to where grown men are trying to pick up single girls while watching a children's movie?

What are you doing? Haven't you seen the LCS story threads? You're supposed to make up nonsense that would never happen, not give real and believable experiences. Where's the story of an army of children seeing you and ripping you limb from limb?

Probably a place with lots of minorities. Guaranteed.

I'm as shocked as you.