Why do other Canadians hate them?

Why do other Canadians hate them?

the people who hate Quebec only hate the Quebecers who hate the rest of Canada.

its a vicious cycle. 90% don't give a fuck

Jealous of the only part of Canada that isn't dominated by yank culture

Honestly, Quebec is not part of Canada. I don't hate them, I just have mixed feelings because they have contributed to our "culture" and are geopolitically a part of us.

Because they eat up 90% of the equalization money to pay their drunken, lazy welfare state run by a bunch of retarded monkeys who can't create a functional province despite having things like tourism shoveling money down their throats.

Let's return Quebec to France!

big gripe is that they are poorer than the rest of canada and because our country established this idea of equalization, the rest of Canada sends billions of dollars of tax money every year to Quebec (and the atlantic provinces) to raise their government services to the level of the rest of the country.

another thing is that english canada has to learn french for no reason, which ends up being a massive waste of taxmoney in most cases

also, the federal governmetn spends a shitload of money ensuring that it's bilingual, which prevents uniligual anglos from getting jobs and results in lots costs to translate everything.

the rest of Canada also was not thrilled about the referendums, which were seen by many as mere political ploys to get preferential treatment, which quebec has received in numerous regards. for instance they get proportionally more military spending than the rest of Canada. also, they have more power than the rest of the provinces in certain areas.

the thing that seems to make it really disagreeable, is that quebecois aren't happy with what thye get from the rest of Canada and continue to bitch about the federal government. their political party at the national level (the Bloc) is a good example of this whiny, negative attitude.

>muh equilization

Reminder than the equilization is the money we pay to Ottawa and get returned since we already have ministries and department to handle it, similar to tax credits. It's not welfare like anglos would have you believe.

This english teacher has the right idea!

>Reminder than the equilization is the money we pay to Ottawa and get returned

No, it's not. You've taken almost 15x more than you paid in since the system began you welfare leech.

The French in the new world was a mistake

I don't hate them. I love them. It's easily the best province and if I don't retire outside of Canada, it will likely be in Quebec.

yeah but all the provinces put into the equalization funds. you guys just historically milk the most of it. some provinces put into the fund but never see a dime.

Picture every reason why you hate immigrants, and thats why we hate quebec. Canada is just one giant experiment in multiculturalism and the end result is people don't fucking like it.

Even if that's true, you chinks havce no right to complain, you scare quebec boomers into loving you and gave citizenship to tons of immigrants right before our referendum. Now that we stayed because of your jewish tricks stop whining that we stayed.

Haiti was again because of the anglo nigger lovers, who decided to hit Napeleon at his lowest and destroy Europe. While France was the hub of Europe, Europe had colonies and influence worldwide and just look at how it is today to see what's left.

Pls learn quebec french before coming to live here.

You fail to understand how equilization works. Quebec only sends money to ottawa because you are the only province with your own tax collection agency. The rest of the provinces tax money is automatically collected by the CRA.

Through equalization, the federal government sends quebec it's money back IN WHOLE and then sends MORE money that it has taken from the other provinces. This is what equalization is.

Francois Legault was talking about it this week, how Quebec should have a stronger economy and stop relying on money from the rest of Canada

>how Quebec should have a stronger economy and stop relying on money from the rest of Canada

Can we have independence then? You'll have to take back all your immigrants though. Them along with anglos prevented us from stopping leeching on you.

give me a break, you guys voted twice to stay. now you're claiming both votes were fraudulent? you a delusional fuck. we settled this years ago, the vote was fucking fair.

>>When confronted about the issue by a Bloc Québécois MP who suggested shortcuts were being taken to hurry citizenship applications for immigrants who would most likely vote "No", Minister of Citizenship and Immigration Sergio Marchi responded that this was common before provincial election campaigns in other provinces

Alberta here. Went to Quebec City and it was incredible. Gorgeous architecture, 90% of the girls were hot (probably stuck up tho), food was amazing and the people put up with my terrible French that I havent practiced in 6 years. I regret not putting more effort into French while I was in school but I will do more work involving French later on

Love you, Quebec

You voted against it twice.

Actually I should rephrase that, you voted against watered down "souveranite-association" theoretical agreements twice.

I wish it had happened

Because they are separatist. It's for the same reason we hate Bretons, Basques and Savoyards. Some idiots even hate the New Caledonia because they are separatist while with those Caledonians it would be a good riddance because they are Australoids and shit and it's so far away.

>the vote was fucking fair

>anomalous amounts of null votes in "no" districts
>absurd amount of citizenship granted before the vote

Yeah, sure, fair. Whatever helps you sleep at night, Schlomo.

Love you too Alberta, please help us destroy Toronto and Ottawa.

? i wanted you guys to leave. i just find it hilarious that there's actually people like yourself who can't get over the fact that you guys twice shot yourself in the foot for it.

>>muh conspiracy

>Pls learn quebec french before coming to live here.
I'm already brushing up on my French, but I will need specific materials to speak the Quebecois dialect.

>you guys twice shot yourself in the foot for it

>literally expedited citizenship requests before the vote
It's our fault kinda, we should have shot those immigrants you sent to our polls at the vote.

>learning quebec dialect

If you learn metropolitan french well enough and stay in Montreal you'll probably get respected respected for that, if you leave Montreal people might call you a faggot for sounding like a faggot though. French is somewhat a tragedy, our men sound like men but our women sound like bearded lumberjacks while French women sound like women but french men sound like faggots to us.

>>we should have shot those immigrants you sent to our polls at the vote.

sure buddy, keep telling yourself that you a badass mutherfucker.

meanwhile thousands of Haitians stream into your province. enjoy.

>meanwhile thousands of Haitians stream into your province

I always find it funny you anglos blame French colonial history and federal policy on us. How is it our fault Ottawa welcomes everyone and that part of that everyone is a nation that is geographically close and was colonized by the French? You know, at least while you prevented us from leaving, you still have you Quebec boogeyman to blame for everything. That will probably prevent you from realizing your mistakes and sink your own nation.

>>I always find it funny you anglos blame French colonial history and federal policy on us

you are overthinking this. i'm merely pointing out that your bravado

>>>>we should have shot those immigrants you sent to our polls at the vote.

is a joke considering there are thousands of Haitian asylum seekers being granted residency in Quebec and yet there is no controversy, no anger in Quebec, just a whimper of acceptance. you got bitched.

Because they're obnoxious cunts with a superiority complex because muh french culture.
The kicker is that actual french ppl think of them as their retarded cousins

Socalist economic drain
We should have killed them all

Are you the dumb french faggot that thought Bernier was going to win the CPC nomination?

I'm an Albertan, and I like Quebec.

We can't let the Eternal Ontarian drive us apart. A peaceful, cultured, and prosperous Canada should be ruled jointly between Quebec and the West (BC/AB).

Kind of wanted to move to Quebec because it's one of the few decent places in the US, but I don't speak French. :(

I don't hate Quebec at all, fuck off with this meme

>The kicker is that actual french ppl think of them as their retarded cousins

You're wrong though.

Go fuck yourself for being so mean to these people who've done nothing to you, except being here before your ancestors were and having a different culture.
Go divert your hate to the chineses who are flooding your country instead, you asshole.

QUEBEC CONTROLS ITS OWN IMMIGRATION POLICY

I CAN'T FUCKING BELIEVE THAT QUEBECKERS DON'T EVEN KNOW THEIR OWN FUCKING PROVINCE

THIS IS LAUGHABLE

Half the "quebecers" on this site are pajeets roleplaying

>chinks flooding
>4% of the total
>meanwhile it's illegal to report the massive number of Africans in your country
Sort yourself out

obvious reasons

>We

It's kind of funny seeing the French talk so big on here and then mock them once the door's closed.
Personally I wouldn't take it that well, but I guess muh hurrtage can overcome anything.

>mocking each others accents is something hateful
I thought you guys created banter