Is David Icke Sup Forums-tier or /x/-tier?

Is David Icke Sup Forums-tier or /x/-tier?
He does out the Rothschild Zionists
What do you think?
youtube.com/user/davidicke

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dream_speech#Vi.2C_tafalk.21
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I don't care for categories. Sometimes people don't slot that easily -- David is right, about pretty much everything.

Reptilians is code word for ((((kikes))).

(you)
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAA

They actually sued him for this exact thing, but they came to the conclusion that he seriously meant reptilians.

is he actually serious in the bullshit he tells?

Which he does. He's not anti-semitic... when he speaks of reptilians, he really means reptilians.

David icke is a retard

The man has lost the plot.

/x/ tier all day err day

Lel, I'm in the middle of his lecture on saturn being a brain-wave sucking sun and that the moon is a hollow antenna that it uses to direct radio frequencies towards us.

It's retarded but some of his explanations are pretty interesting. It's still horseshit but it's enjoyable to listen to.

the moon is an amplifier.

>Lel, I'm in the middle of his lecture on saturn being a brain-wave sucking sun and that the moon is a hollow antenna that it uses to direct radio frequencies towards us.
i believe the saturn symbolism is true but emitting brain waves to us with the moon as an amplifier is stretching it lol

Yeah I've watched that. Great fun even if he goes off in some batshit theories.

Some truth to the symbolism stuff he talks about though. Truth hidden in a lie and all that.

Because he's delusional, and so are you for listening to him.

Icke is the ultimate redpill.

Kikes try to discredit him with their favorite boogieman term "conspiracy theorist" like they do Alex Jones and any holocaust revisionist.

Just replace reptilians with Jews and it all makes sense.

The (((Reptilians))).

All claims which cannot be tested. David Icke, just like all conspiracy theorists, mentions a few things that are true, but then he ties in a bunch of conspiracy nonsense, and uses the things that are true as evidence for the conspiracy nonsense. Only retards cannot see through this dishonest and illogical form of argumentation.

By the way, none of David Icke's conspiracy theories are original, he simply copied all the conspiracy theorists before him and formed his own super-conspiracy using those ideas.

If you want to learn more about conspiracy theorists and conspiracy theorists, read Conspiracy Theories: Secrecy and Power in American Culture by Mark Fenster. It's academic and a bit of slog, but it's well researched.

I have to give David Icke the credit he's due, he's made himself a millionaire by literally telling people fantasies. Not bad. I don't doubt he believes his nonsense, he sees himself a sort of messiah figure revealing the truth. The man is a high-functioning mentally ill person.

I sometimes wonder how many reptilian shitposters there are on Sup Forums

okay, mark

>I-i-i d-d-don't have an argument

dunno, some of his stuff is batshit insane, and he's an anti-racist faggot

He's not delusional. I don't think he is anyway. What's delusional is that people think Trump is an outsider and will Make America Great Again. He's not any different than Hilldog or O'boama.
Which puppet do you prefer? "TRUMP!!"
David was right about ISIS, about the Paris attacks, about the EU, about reptilian entities, about Princess Diana, about 9/11, about the House of Rothschild.

You know what else he was right about?
Ted Heath, Scotland Yard, Jim Saville.

Mmm, yes.

He has no filters. He "sees too much". Has mild schizoaffectivity much like Philip K. Dick.

So, he sees the world for what it is, in a sense, just it becomes a jumble of symbolism since he overconnects things.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dream_speech#Vi.2C_tafalk.21

He's completely /x/-tier.

He's always been /x/ tier.
But /x/ has always been shit, as well.