This real of fake?

>show made and copyrighted by WB
>Disney XD logo

I'm betting this is just a shoop, but if it's real, what's the story? I thought Disney and WB are sworn enemies. Also if true, it might explain why all the new WB shows are on Boomerang now except TTG.

I hope its fake i can tell just by that single poster that show is garbage

it's real.

Wander over Yonder was sacrificed for this.

what the fuck is this, jesus christ?

first those godawful pilots CN released (well Apple/Onion had some decent writing), and those two awful shows disney XD greenlight about the stupid yellow hilbillies and the hideous beano! wannabe, now this?

what is honestly going on?

Many shows go on different channels in different parts of the world (Fairly Odd Parents was on Jetix in some countries)

m-m-m-maybe it's a surrealist/dadaist cartoon under the guise of a lolsorandum "comedy" show?

Disney and WB did work together for Who Framed Roger Rabbit?, so it's not too unlikely that they'd do a joint production
the show itself looks fake as shit though

>Moonman

>Ramiel

>Meme the show

It's happening people!

HOW MANY SHOWS DO WE NEED ABOUT FUCKING TALKING FOODS

M E M E T H E S H O W

Let me guess, it's a random show full of colors about different dimensions. Right?

Seeing as a google search turns up nothing, guessing fake

No, it's 110% real. That same poster was seen in this image, which IIRC was how we first found out about Bunnicula as well.

Studios make shows for rival networks all the time. It just rarely ever happens with animation.

doink

WB needs to make shows for other studios, the current relationship with CN is too toxic for the studio to survive on that alone.

It looks like they themselves have realized this.
WB has the resources to make good shows, Mike Tyson Mysteries is well-animated (not flash!) and has an extremely quick production timetable by Adult Swim standards (plus I personally find it funny), shame they aren't making anything else of that caliber currently.

>I thought Disney and WB are sworn enemies
no, that's just capeshitfaggotry

>Mike Tython Mytherieth

Are you sure this isn't from Animation Magazine's Pitch Party?

>That JLA cartoon
WHEN