/brit/ the british culture general

CLOSE MY EYES

Other urls found in this thread:

thetimes.co.uk/article/anglican-minister-kelvin-holdsworth-pray-prince-george-is-gay-35dsk268s
youtube.com/watch?v=g5JqPxmYhlo
lichess.org/
youtu.be/i96bmJvXrQo
lichess.org/cBkzQusg
youtube.com/watch?v=TbU7oVz0Uq0
azala.info/static/index.html?game=HGRF
lichess.org/MLGAt3oq
youtube.com/watch?v=hmbOLTWggXI
i.imgur.com/ZK4qSFc.gifv
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

my body my choice desu

remidner

lads...

You are now thinking about those girls who in retrospect had a thing for you but you were too scared/oblivious to act on it

>Is She Emotionally And Intellectually Capable Of Consenting To Sexual Activities With Previously Unknown Individuals?
what do you think

Why are you on Sup Forums instead of partying with friends and fucking cute girls?
For me it's because I'm ugly and autistic.

because mexico is insecure

might've happened once
not sure

everytime I see these candles..
I know this thread has the beto's seal of approval

i work tomorrow

>not a single radiohead album

I haven't lived a normal life since 2013

Feels weird man

My Opinion On The Matter Is Irrelevant To Her Wishes Or My Question. I Ask In Order To Become Informed, Not To Infer My Decision. I Abstract My Choices Based On Presented Information.

(You) Are Also Friends. People Talk Here. I Don't Think You Guys Understand You Can Only Have One Autistic Person In Existence For That Label To Make Any Sense. Same With GOD Or Whatever Other Diety You Choose To Use That Simply Is A Definition Of 1 Both Positionally And From An Ordered Value List.
>tl;dr
>Humans In The Real World Work At Jobs Where They Must Dance For Peanuts. They Are Stressed And Do Not Require Someone Like MYself Coming In And Causing Any Deviation In Their Daily Expectation.

That was 5 years ago..

feel like pure shit just want her back

Random fact: I support Mercian nationalism

any meme man in?

who dis is

>My Opinion On The Matter Is Irrelevant To Her Wishes Or My Question. I Ask In Order To Become Informed, Not To Infer My Decision. I Abstract My Choices Based On Presented Information.

Fuck you

Yeah it's pretty disgraceful

I'm pure Anglo. Mercer.

doesn't matter to me in the slightest
i know my mistakes and i've learned from them

Any Elmet men in?

:(

I'm proud of my name. no fucks given.

IS THAT MUTHERFUCKING SNOOP DOG! WHY DIDN'T YOU FUCKING INVITE ME TO THAT MELBOURNE HOTEL YOU SMOKED OUT AND GOT THE COPS CALLED ON! YA BASTARD!

I Got Mad Respect 4 U Dawg.

Is This Image Supposed To Present Me With Further Information?

I'd play chess but only bullet or blitz

is it something noncey like bumsworth

There is no fairer maiden in all the land than the pure sexual joy that is Emma Watson. Eros could not have as much fun with Venus as I could have with Emma Watson.

At a wedding lads

Alri

queen of /brit/

any glywysing & gwent man in?
calm down Carlsen

is there a site? i haven't played chess in a while, never played bullet, but i can play decently. Used to be in chess club in high school

>being a degenerate and going out on weekends
Hatpost me I don't care

beto prick

>thetimes.co.uk/article/anglican-minister-kelvin-holdsworth-pray-prince-george-is-gay-35dsk268s
Notwithstanding the open noncery of speculating about a babies sexual orientation, what pisses me off is how these degenerates have to infiltrate and appropriate traditional institutions, such as the church and mariage, human concepts that primarily exist to organize reproduction and the smooth raising of offspring.
Line you can live a perfectly free and happy life being a gay man outside these institutions, or even invent your own like gayriage.
Nah we'll infiltrate and change the rules of the traditional ones instead because equality lol Xd

ummm sweety x

youtube.com/watch?v=g5JqPxmYhlo

who is this hobgoblin

lichess.org/
you can play vs bots of different difficulties, other humans, classic chess, blitz, bullet, you have tutorials, there are turnaments...

Pics

he is here

actually pretty solid
needs some bowie though

/britcore/ true and true

youtu.be/i96bmJvXrQo

only interested in playing the canadian and too lazy to set anything up, but thank you based argentinian bro

Still waiting for the bride

that's the king

Who's this stallion?

van the man

recovered me data

Catholic wedding?

lichess.org/cBkzQusg
lichess.org/cBkzQusg
lichess.org/cBkzQusg

are there actually non-muslim algerians or is alan just very poor at rasheeding

>no Zeppelin
>no Judas Priest
>no Black Sabbath
>no Kinks
>no Beatles
>no Pink Floyd
>no Stones
>no Def Leppard
Also, The Clash is the only band I've heard of on that list kek.

Would you rather have a flat white gf or a curvy nonwhite gf if all other factors were equal?

hound
rather bang Dawkins
youtube.com/watch?v=TbU7oVz0Uq0

>are there actually non-muslim algerians
There are none.
*Posts colored infographic ©Pew research center"

Solid af

watching. is this between two guys itt?

Yes.

I was white
black already quit

someone stop him

I never thought I'd be 600 grand in debt

yes, vietlad posts a link to invite anybody that sees said link to play against him

How nonwhite and how flat are we talking?

Anyone want to play cards against humanity?

If it asks for a password, put timmyuk

azala.info/static/index.html?game=HGRF

i don't know how to play chess

lichess.org/MLGAt3oq
lichess.org/MLGAt3oq
I'm pretty green anyway

shit i'll play you. i'm kinda drunk but could use a nice game

You like the booty?

Student debt? Does england follow the yank policy of higher education and enslaves kids for ten years after their graduation or is it the continental almost free education? I'm sure it's the former hehe england never missed a chance to be perfidious

Fucking rapist

Nonwhite enough to never be mistaken as a European, but might be mistaken for an Arab
Taylor Swift flat

Depends. If it's a Levantine or a 56% face it's considerable.

I want Emma Watson to fart whilst sitting on my face.

let's go boi

Obsessed with girls' bumholes lads

>if all other factors were equal?
I'd have to discuss it with Molyneux.
Was she a child from a traditional family?
was the mother sticking with an abusive father for the sake of the children?

Nothing wrong with rating the booty lad

The booty is life

The booty is love

What about Mestiza

What If She Has Performance Anxiety For You, Senpai?

bent gaymos

I'd give her a laxative and then we'd have a REAL good time. :)

Josie should have a fight with Nassim

cannot stop fapping to pregnant women and the thought of having a pregnant harem dynasty

one Cure tune is better than all Disintegration
youtube.com/watch?v=hmbOLTWggXI

Beto can you give me a Mexican wife (not CHI)? I'll send you 50 In-n-Out burgers in return

NEED an african queen to suffocate me with her massive ass

does illegal content get the mods to check quicker than rule violation?

Would consider. Probably not marry.
Not a fan of lanklets.

That's what the (percentage)-face is about.

Did She Ask You To Bring Those Along Just In Case? If So, Have Fun You Crazy Couple Of Queefing Queers You!

I don't care if it's with a man or a woman anal sex is fucking disgusting and anyone who partakes in it should be lined up and shot

i.imgur.com/ZK4qSFc.gifv

I don't know, she's from Ecuador

马诺洛品牌
Manolo Blahnik的鞋是高跟鞋中的“贵族”。拥有一双Manolo Blahnik)是女人的梦想,就连大牌女星们也是它的狂热追求者。如果说阿玛尼是奥斯卡颁奖礼的“制服”,那么莫罗·伯拉尼克 (Manolo Blahnik) 就是奥斯卡颁奖礼“惟一指定用鞋”。一句话形容莫罗·伯拉尼克 (Manolo Blahnik) 的鞋就是:“Manolo Blahnik高跟鞋会挑起情欲。”
成功之道:莫罗·伯拉尼克 (Manolo Blahnik) 的鞋子无论价格多高,总是刚推出几周就销售一空。正像他所说的:“我们在谈伦的是用传统手工方式制作的鞋子。当然,莫罗·伯拉尼克 (Manolo Blahnik) 高跟鞋是贵了一些,但这样的价钱不过分。”