youtu.be/U3NoDEu7kpg
youtube.com/watch?v=FqT2uOa1-d0
youtu.be/e2IctxaCPqw
youtube.com/watch?v=SXy3f6f9DxI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

kino

>le kino xD

back to redddit, scumbag

The best thing Matt and Trey have ever done.

Also
>The Iron Giant
>Moana
>Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs

None of those movies are
>Underrated

This movie's soundtrack was amazing.

>computer-generated garbage at all

this movie in general is amazing

dont you fucking dare try to make kino a reddit thing you stupid fucking nigger.

I think about this movie every time I get sick.

Came here to post this.

When you overuse the word, it becomes reddit, because that's exactly what reddit does. They overuse memes to the point where it means nothing and then the meme becomes reddit. So yes, kino is starting to become reddit

>that bathing scene
Couldn't stop thinking about that for years after watching it as a kid

It wasn't amazing, but a personal favourite of mine. Definitely underrated, too bad it flopped hard

Gandahar (aka Light Years)

The Prince of Egypt is the greatest Exodus movie.

Learn the meaning of underrated you moron

Everyone post kino scenes

youtu.be/U3NoDEu7kpg

I read that in what I imagine your voice sounds like, you sound like a faggot

i love this scene because when i was a kid and my parents put me in a religious daycare all the time we watched this a few times and i never really cared about religion, i just got in trouble for "sinning" a lot so i got annoyed
this scene just resonated with me that it was all personal interpretation and not actually real and the people watching us never noticed it was anti-religion and i was pretty sad once they realized it and sold the movie then we only had lion king

>still no blu ray releases for any of Dreamworks' traditionally animated films

Dont forget the prequel Kino as well

This... Kino as fuck
Based Osmosis Jones

Mok Swagger did nothing wrong.

youtube.com/watch?v=FqT2uOa1-d0

Once took a Texan to a wedding, once took a Texan to a wedding
He kept forgetting his loneliness letting his thoughts turn to home and we turned

I took a man to a graveyard
I beg your pardon it's quite hard enough just living with the stuff I have learned

Osmosis Jones is decent but it's not kino.

It had the potential to be kino but the Warner Bros fuckheads ruined it. The original draft called for only 5-10 minutes of live-action and the rest would be animated. But when Warner brought in the Farrely brothers to direct the live-action scenes, things got out of hand and the live-action ballooned to around 25 minutes of the movie.

If it weren't for studio meddling, we could've potentially gotten to see things like Ozzy and Leah's relationship actually developing (the way they got together at the ending was abrupt as fuck), Ozzy's backstory with how his family got extracted from Frank and how they later return via a blood transplant, the mayor willingly resigning and giving the job to Tom Colonic, and Thrax having more scenes that could possibly flesh out his character more (he's a cool villain but he barely got to say or do anything in the movie). But instead we got Bill Murray popping a zit and vomiting.

I think people have vastly varying ideas of what
>Underrated
means.

youtu.be/e2IctxaCPqw

Anastasia is some good shit

I saw this movie when I was 9 and it was my first introduction to cartoon tits. Looking back though, everything but Taarna, that one Noir thing, and the B-17 segment was garbage. Den specifically was stupid as fuck.

I need to rewatch this.

youtube.com/watch?v=SXy3f6f9DxI

One of the few movie scenes that always tear up.

It didn't age super well but I really enjoyed it,

the CGI didnt age well at all but I thought the setting was pretty neat and more or less a rip off of FFX

woops, forgot my picture

Bruno the Kid if you haven't seen it I would highly recommend it. It's Bruce Willis during that whole Bruno stage and he plays a kid who works for a governmental spy agency lol.