What's it like where you guys live?

What is like your house, your garden, your pet or the circumstances around your house?
The picture is the street of Shinjuku city, near my house,

Other urls found in this thread:

google.ru/maps/place/Ulitsa A. Fadeyeva, 1, Tver, Tverskaya oblast', 170002/@56.838638,35.904199,3a,75y,67.8h,76.1t/data=!3m7!1e1!3m5!1sQ7bBhQ3OuozIQgcGvaPl-w!2e0!6s//geo0.ggpht.com/cbk?panoid=Q7bBhQ3OuozIQgcGvaPl-w&output=thumbnail&cb_client=maps_sv.tactile.gps&thumb=2&w=203&h=100&yaw=27.007858&pitch=0&thumbfov=100!7i13312!8i6656!4m5!3m4!1s0x46b687101c208f73:0x4a1735f16c945752!8m2!3d56.840187!4d35.89958
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I live in an apartment near the seashore. There's a nice running path that goes along the shore, I run there pretty much every morning.
It's a clean neighborhood and the locals are nice. Plenty of young people, some of them with families.

I live in a gated condo complex in a nigger neighborhood. No one leaves the gated complex after sunset. There are reports of drug dealing, murders and robberies every week.

Must be stressful living near Shinjuku

I live in a condo located in a 40k people town, in the outskirts precisely

beautiful!
good circumstance.

I live in a commieblock in some irrelevant city with 250k population.
Everywhere around it are the same kind grey commieblocks and a school.
Snow lies everywhere and the sky is grey.

We don't have gardens over here.

Link is my neighbourhood on google maps
google.ru/maps/place/Ulitsa A. Fadeyeva, 1, Tver, Tverskaya oblast', 170002/@56.838638,35.904199,3a,75y,67.8h,76.1t/data=!3m7!1e1!3m5!1sQ7bBhQ3OuozIQgcGvaPl-w!2e0!6s//geo0.ggpht.com/cbk?panoid=Q7bBhQ3OuozIQgcGvaPl-w&output=thumbnail&cb_client=maps_sv.tactile.gps&thumb=2&w=203&h=100&yaw=27.007858&pitch=0&thumbfov=100!7i13312!8i6656!4m5!3m4!1s0x46b687101c208f73:0x4a1735f16c945752!8m2!3d56.840187!4d35.89958

>Must be stressful living near Shinjuku
yes, i live near the Meiji dori(one of the main roads of Tokyo,so noisy

I live in a pretty chill area, not too close to downtown but still pretty active and there's a lot of shit around here

I wanna see your pictures of house or pet

this is my pet

I think so too. It's densely built but has plenty of parks. Also a Bronze Age burial site on a hill.
two cats here

>there's a lot of shit around here
Literal shit?

Goddamn that's depressing, Ivan.

I hope you can move somewhere nicer at some point. Hang in there Oleg.

thanks

live in a 3-car cookie cutter mcmansion in valencia, california. the area is the most stereotypical southern california neighborhood in the most stereotypically american suburban city. if you've ever watched weeds you'll get what i mean

Little boxes, huh?
Can you get any good weed there?

>Lives in a mansion
>Complains
Get some self awareness dude come on

nah not a mansion, not even close. those are all out in brentwood, belair, etc. mcmansion as in made out of cardboard and fake bricks, etc.

so cute
parent and child?

No, just different sizes. The smaller is an Abyssinian and the larger is a Bengal

I rent a studio flat with girlfriend (female) in Buda. Property prices go up 12-15% every year, we will probably get outpriced soon

scary as hell. North Korea sets missiles in a direction towards here.

how RICH are you????
can i be your BOYFRIEND???

I like the both kinds of the cat
but my Abyssinian was a little bit outrageous
he was beautiful but used to scratch me xD

I want to try living in a really big city, at least for a while.
Helsinki is comfortable for me but it's pretty small.

Abys and Bengals are a bit outrageous. That's why we got one of each, they keep each other company.

im not rich
the house i live in is my parent's
Japanese living environment is poor
German has a wonderful natural environment
most European countries are the same
envious

Typical "satellite city" of Tel Aviv. Gray and boring here but TLV is too expensive and only rich people can afford to live there.

I live in one of the buildings in the pic there. It's the centre of a 700k inhabitants urban area. I live in an appartment (120 sqm), the building is two centuries old. Around my place it is one of the busiest area in the city, there is shops everywhere, bus and tramway stops for the major lines. Right now on the plazza there's also the Christmas market.

You can quickly escape Tokyo and find yourself in the middle of Japan's nature after a short train ride.
The grass is always greener on the other side my friend.

how RICH are your PARENTS?

>What is like your house
Typical housing in a major city with 200k population. Not much young people since they move to capital cities.
>your garden
Herbs,eggplant,papaya,local salad,durian,rambutan,mango
>your pet or the
Just a stray cat that got attached to me
>circumstances around your house
Rising crime in recent years,last year we caught some indian thieves and this year 2 coconut tree on the roadside have its fruits stolen.
Otherwise its quiet except for the chinese grandpa who lives alone across the river that always karaoke old chinese songs on weekend nights.

>you can quickly escape Tokyo and find yourself in the middle of Japan's nature after a short train ride.
jej

Finland seems to be fantastic for Japanese
the big city has lively so a good place to take a job, but not good for living, i think

how isn't this true?

my parents have only a few rooms for rent in setagaya ward and the urban district of Tokyo
i've heard German is more enjoying a boom than Japan. are you rich?

Because from Shinjuku the nearest place with nature is 2h away.

watching the landscape of the southeast Asian countries, I feel a sense of nostalgia,I dont know why.

Living in a tourist trap.

I live in the endless sea of commuter suburbs in greater Tokyo

My particular area is really nice, houses are relatively big and everyone have their own big backyards, really quiet as well

Pretty inconvenient though for someone that does not own a car since the train stations are quite sparse out here compared inside Tokyo

You can literary walk to shinjuku gyouen or yoyogi koen in a few minutes from shinjuku station for all the grass you could ever want

If you mean proper nature, ie a forest or something you can get there by using kaiji or aszusa straigt from shinjuku station and get there in about 30 minutes, the kraut is correct

Those parks are really small honestly, and not really natural. The forest you are also talking about isn't very wild, it's a glorified park.

You have to get pretty far in the countryside to see real nature.

t. was in tokyo in august

>i-i've been there once trust me

Hello, can I come visit you in ur house in Tokyo? Stay overnight?

I am a safe person, never break the law. No gay sex pls

It's not meant as an insult, after all he's right, there's some nature in the city, and thats better than most asian or even european cities. However it's not wild nature like the great forest of finland or some parts of the alps.

around Hachioji or Takao?

ugly cats

fuck off

Yes that's where I was thinking. On this train line there's a huge letter monument built on the side of a hill.

I live in Oregon, near the edge of the Portland region. It's not completely rural; you can see the power lines on the right side of the photo. But it's close.

wtf I love japan now

>letter monument
sorry what is this?

At a point on the Chuo line after Takao there's a big monument looking like a love letter, built on the side of a hill. It was quite funny but I couldn't take a pic, not fast enough.

I always see Japanese people in the woods, picking berries and mushrooms. Finland even has matsutake.
I can speak a bit of Japanese so I help them out occasionally. One girl was excited to have found a few matsutake.
Picture is of a nice mushroom I picked this year, got almost a kilo of them in one spot.

not cute enough?
I don't think I have any kitten photos of them on this computer, sorry.

Terraced house. No garden. No pet. The neighborhood is great. About 30 minutes from KL a major city. 10 minutes from a major town.

I live in a poor building in a small village.
I don't have a garden but there is a green space in front of my balcony

Eh, dunno what to say ... Commieblocks?

Sloped roofs, doesn't count.

Why Finnish houses look like Asian one?

that's a big boat

Lots of newly built tall buildings everywhere among other tall buildings. A massive mall and lots of street shops. 3 churches with a mosque inbetween down the street. Lots of east and south Asians. 1 church is a Chinese church.

I live in a medieval town called Visby on the island of Gotland outside the coast of Sweden.

It's a cozy little town, full of old ruins and such.
The entire town is surrounded by a medieval castle wall with functioning towers.
I live in an apartment close to the old cathedral ruins, my view is of the sea and old town.
>last pic is my view

We like many of the same things, I guess. If a house is built to be nice to live in, similar preferences lead to similar designs.

I think the girl must be delighted at matsutake
it is a valuable food in Japan
domestic matsutake is sold about 320 US dollars per 1kg
I've never seen the picture's mushroom
it seems dryly. Is it good,?

I visit Gotland a lot. I once found a fossil on the shore.

It's pretty juicy when fresh. They're mostly dried to preserve them. Very nice flavor for cooking sauce, they also give a nice dark color to sauces. I use them for a red wine sauce I like to make with steak.

Yep, plenty of fossils here. There is always collectors and kids running around the beaches looking for them.

I live in a mid-sized suburb in the New York Metro area.It's pretty comfy, but the nearby cities aren't the nicest places.

The one I found was an echinoderm that looked like a butthole. I gave it as a present to a geologist friend of mine.

>domestic matsutake is sold about 320 US dollars per 1kg
Damn.
Genetic tests showed that the Finnish one is the same as in Japan, not even a subspecies. Well, there's only one country between us and it has mushroom-friendly forest all the way there.
It wasn't that much valued here until Japanese food became popular. Now I think I could sell it because I know a few spots.
Or not, I prefer to eat them all.

my parents house in Italy is in a medium sized town, nothing ever happens there but it's kind of fun to go back for summer.

we have four but one is autistic and wild.

I live in a commieblock and there's snow outside and I have one kot.

beautiful! like a world in the fairy tale!
as Japan has had many deadly earthquakes or
had air attacks in WW2, only a few old mediaeval structures left now

It looks beautiful. I've always wanted to live in a Mediterranean style house. I love the bright pastel walls and airy windows.

>What is like your house
pic related more or less
>your garden
don't really have one, not much space for it
>your pet
small dog
>the circumstances around your house?
construction everywhere
suburbs and traffic everywhere. work commute is 30+ mins when it should be 10

thanks. I like my family's house too, my grandpa also planted lots of fruit trees in the garden too so it's alright.

I like those beautiful group plantings
I want a house with a large garden
and i want my cat to play there freely

It looks brutalist and run down

me too I want to go back living in something like that, for now it's just apartments though