Helou

helou
are yous country high sexy or very low sexy?
:)

Other urls found in this thread:

webcitation.org/query?url=http://www.reproductive-health-journal.com/content/6/1/17/table/T1&date=2012-03-15
en.europenews.dk/-Muslim-Inbreeding-Impacts-on-intelligence-sanity-health-and-society-78170.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>tfw just normal sexy

>normal sexy
are you sure about that? ;_;

well if it's a survey done by MissTravel.com and the survey was done on americans who don't even know where their country is on the world map then it must be a good survey

Ugly sandnigger is mad.

not even mad
just think the opinion of mongrels is redundant and doesn't represent anything

t. very low sexy
Sorry pham, not everyone can be this hot

>le cherrypicked dumbass Americans is an accurate representation
Do you really think more people in your country can point out Iraq on a map, than Americans can point out America? Not trying to argue, genuinely curious as to what you think

on a map that shows Iranians and Egyptians as very sexy,while afghans and iraqis are very low
that's a compliment
i'm the fucking opposite of sexy if that's what sexy is

syrians are even hotter than Iraqis ya got no excuses

I'd rather be a mongrel/mutt over an inbred any day. Your nation is literally majority inbred.

>Statistical research on Arabic countries shows that up to 34 percent of all marriages in Algiers are consanguine (blood related), 46 percent in Bahrain, 33 percent in Egypt, 80 percent in Nubia (southern area in Egypt), 60 percent in Iraq, 64 percent in Jordan, 64 percent in Kuwait, 42 percent in Lebanon, 48 percent in Libya, 47 percent in Mauritania, 54 percent in Qatar, 67 percent in Saudi Arabia, 63 percent in Sudan, 40 percent in Syria, 39 percent in Tunisia, 54 percent in the United Arabic Emirates and 45 percent in Yemen.

sources: webcitation.org/query?url=http://www.reproductive-health-journal.com/content/6/1/17/table/T1&date=2012-03-15

en.europenews.dk/-Muslim-Inbreeding-Impacts-on-intelligence-sanity-health-and-society-78170.html

You middle easterners are absolutely sickening

>fucking your cousin
>bad

ok m8

>Iraq
LE 60% COUSIN FUCKER FAEC

>a*Glo okay with inbreeding
I am shocked.

no wonder you fuckers find egyptians hot
they're 10% nigger mutts like you

>no wonder you fuckers find egyptians hot
Literally never heard of this before. Only seen it on KANGZ twitter post

Don't you have an arranged marriage to attend to with your cuzzie, mister muzzie?

>Bordering area so similar they look essentially identical between the two
>Chart moves from dark green to orange

Ok

this is why syria should rule all levant

Egypt is the lowest tho, if they genocided Nubians (60%) it wouldn't even be a big deal there. They could become KANGZ of the world once again (actual Egyptians, not niggers)

don't you have an arrange (by jews) marriage to attend with twerkisha, ese??

Lovely meme.

I'm not even trying to be a dick rn though, what's it like being in a country where SIXTY FUCKING PERCENT of the populace inbreeds? That's a majority. Is it just something that isn't even considered or talked about? Do you not realize the health risks, or do you just not care?

I mean I'm ugly but there are so many good looking people here so idgi

they technically did control mena during the 19th century, even managed to create a union with syria. though they started getting fucked internally as time passed

Damn that sucks. I wonder if they'd be better off now, I also wonder why Egyptians don't inbreed as much.

But here we are talking as if "only" 1/3 of the populace being inbred is a good thing lmao. The absolute state of MENA

>cousin marriage is inbreeding
ok ese
don't marry your cousin goy
racemix
blenda up
mutt your shit
your kids would be healthier
iq and shit

who made this garbage

>You're still not white!
Alrighty then. So I take it as, you don't care. I mean I'm not shocked at all, it's so ingrained in your culture that you don't even consider it inbreeding or a bad thing lol

>dont marry your cousin goy
That did give me a chuckle tho, ty

>Africa having anything higher than normal sexy

>LITERAL AHMED uses the le 56% to try and get uppity
honestly laughing

And defends le 60% inside bread

lmfao

The le 56% meme is mostly used by 3rd worlders as a coping mechanism.

Not IME, tons of Mexicans and Brazilians use it but otherwise it's usually Europeans. Shit was hilarious at first but now it's getting kinda stale but whatever, I wish theyd make new ones instead of using the same over and over

you're from a country who thinks Ethiopians,Angolans, and Tanzanians are the definition of beauty and sexiness
don't talk to me or my cousin ever again

>don't talk to me or my cousin ever again
s-sorry. Is she hot?

>The le 56% meme

Yeah, guys, it's just a meme!

lmao

it's a chilean that does it.

very
her father (my uncle) kept implying i should marry her, got butthurt when i acted coy about it and cut contact

The person who put this together is on another level of autism

>absolutely SEETHING

Surprisingly accurate

Shit map

How is Egypt, Iran and Indonesia sexy? How is Canada low sexy?

Sudan isn't North Africa on the census.

>very low sexy
What the hell does this even mean. This sounds like it was made by a pajeet.

estonia and argentina are high sexy, but italy and finland are normal sexy

>tfw am very low sexy in normal sexy cunt

Cheer up. I'm an Indian in Canada.