German Bros Give Us Information!

Whats the current attitude about Muslims, hows AfD doing? Hows AntiFa doing? Any Sign of hope?

I need information on the homeland

>pls respond

Other urls found in this thread:

wahlrecht.de/umfragen/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

bump for interest

bump, please German bros.

AfD have gone down to ~10% again in the last weeks.
Can't tell how rigged these polls are, but most of them are backed or run by MSM and/or political parties.

wahlrecht.de/umfragen/

The country is totally split. While some still apologize for islam (especially leftist youths and politicians in office).

For others, the hate for islam is rising very slow. too slow. It's not enough to let the people really see, because of the extremely strong propaganda.

Haven't heared much about antifa lately.

Thanks for the info man, It feels bad.

AfD is no hope. Most of them are utterly retarded and make it too easy to discredit the entire party for MUH RACISM.
They have no wits about them and are probably an obstacle to Germany getting the right wing party it deserves. I guess we have to make due with what we have though.

AfD is fucking itself over, just like the pirate party did. No external influence, they've only got themselves to blame.

The official AfD spokesman of the AfD was shilling for his party on twitter while the killing spree in munich was still fucking going. Didn't even have the decency to wait for one day or so, no, advertised his party while people were still getting killed

and then it turned out that the shooter wasn't even muslim

Leadership is also doing their best to fuck each other over because they're all powerhungry fucks

it really sounds worse than it is, but the people undervalue the impact of this whole thing. That's what worries me the most (don't live in a big city luckily. It might be a different experience there).

But the shift must come soon, or bad things will go down much faster.

I also worry that it might not get bad fast enough so people will get used it and we finally won't be able to stop it.

Theres been a lot of attacks, it seems to be picking up pace.

Why do people constantly look to German to return to imperialism or Nazism? The culture has changed completely as a result of what's been put in place post-war. Germany would have to be doing worse than how Greece is currently and have repeat terrorist attacks to go full nationalist. Nevermind the fact that there's no personality strong enough to lead said nationalist party.

This.

If the AfD would've been somewhat smart and serious about it, they would have choked off all nazi accusations immediately and wouldn't have allowed any sort of stormfaggotry.

Instead leftist MSM got easy game to portray them as right wing idiots.
And for the younger generations, who you think could be SOMEWHAT redpilled, it became a running gag to use "AfD-Wähler" as a synonym for complete idiots.

gas the sandniggers
that should answer that

>attitude about Muslims
Slowly worsening. But the rate of old people dying is higher than the rate of people becoming redpilled. The net effect is an improving attitude.

>AfD
Their members being ~99% rednecks is taking its toll. I have voted for them both in the last federal election and in state elections, but all I hear from them makes me baka. They will need happenings to stay relevant.

>Antifa
Business as usual. Currently they are mad about some building they are squatting in Berlin.

>Any Sign of hope
The only thing to hope for is terrorist attacks, nothing else will wake up the German people.

afd is fucking annoying and shit

g r e e t i n g s

This very hard.
Germany needs a political alternative, but the "Alternative für Deutschland" is a bunch of retarded nutjobs.
Beatrix von Storch is probably the stupidest "politician" ever on this planet and the fact that she is one of the leaders tells you all you need to know. She's literally brain dead

nice

Thank you lang shao

Is it supposed to symbolize an errect penis?

Looks like AfD needs a strong leader who can keep everyone in line and immediatly fire the stormfags and incompetent.

Marine Le Pen has flaws but at least she has accomplished that.

It's hard to say, but I think the only hope for AfD rising is more happening in Germany.

The AfD is kill