According to Simon Kinberg, this will contain more mass destruction than any of the previous X-Men films...

>According to Simon Kinberg, this will contain more mass destruction than any of the previous X-Men films. Kinberg states: "We've spent the most time talking about creating a character that's the most powerful mutant villain that we've seen in the X-Men movies so far, more powerful than Magneto or the Phoenix! The kind of scope and scale we're talking about is like a disaster movie featuring an extinction-level event. We're talking Michael Bay/Roland Emmerich-style moviemaking, which you've never seen in an X-Men movie, or any superhero movie."

Did Fox not learn from Man of Steel? Or Bay's Transformers Dark of the Moon? Or X3: The Last Stand?
I wish Marvel would just buy X-Men back from Fox already?(also FF too pls)

Other urls found in this thread:

desustorage.org/co/search/tripcode/!zmS2RyHM16/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I want to see everything burn

I think more people will be cool with massive destruction in a movie called fucking apocalypse.

.......Whhhhhy????

A comic villain is judged by how much destruction they create. How big of a threat they are. That said, his design is absolute shit and I hate every casting decision outside of McAvoy and Fassbender.

>Did Fox not learn from Man of Steel? Or Bay's Transformers Dark of the Moon? Or X3: The Last Stand?

Singer is a competent filmmaker that will handle destruction and catastrophe with the proper tone.

This ain't the 90s-00s, Gramps. We don't want Michael Bay/Roland Emmerich shit anymore. People are tired of it.
We want Superheroes to be FUN. We want Superheroes SAVING people, not watching supervillains blow up building. They are called COMIC Books, not DRAMA Books.

don't forget Tranktastic and edgy Doom blowing people's head up

auidiences don't want edgy villains, they want fun villains

like Ultron and Trevor

>That said, his design is absolute shit and I hate every casting decision outside of McAvoy and Fassbender.

I don't know, user. Hugh is probably the best cast for Wolverine they could have ever gotten, height issues aside.

I actually really like the casting of the main characters. Oscar Isaac is an amazing actor and I think he usually plays an antagonist's role really well.

>We're talking Michael Bay/Roland Emmerich-style moviemaking, which you've never seen in an X-Men movie, or any superhero movie
I don't want this. I don't want any of this.
Both Civil War and to some extent, Deadpool had scaled back finales and were better for it.
Think about Winter Solider: What was more emotional, watching Bucky punch Caps face in as he refuses to fight back, or watching 3 CGI helicarriers crash into the ground?

Most would assume that a villain named "Apocalypse" would cause a fuck ton of destruction.

I have to wonder if superhero movies are going to go the way of westeros because of how mediocre and shitty they are getting and how many are getting pumped out a year.

Yeah. Every time a movie is advertised as 'bigger' it comes out as a huge mess. BvS, Ultron.

Also where is the marketing? I've seen NOTHING about this movie. Granted I don't live in America, or even a big city, but still.

>This movie is shit because they didn't imply quips.

Yaaaaaawn, user. Someone makes this thread eeeeeeeveeerrrrry daaaaaaay.

Not everything needs to be a cartoon, for the umpteen hundredth time.

Jeansus Christ.

If you're gonna be this much of an idiot, you shouldn't be using a name.

>Yaaaaaawn, user. Someone makes this thread eeeeeeeveeerrrrry daaaaaaay.
Are you a Tumblrina?
You sound like a Tumblrina.

desustorage.org/co/search/tripcode/!zmS2RyHM16/

Oh look, it is a Tumblrina.
Go be fat somewhere else, landwhale.

Looks like that's not going to be the case with Thanos

>According to Simon Kinberg
>Simon Kinberg

Look, Bryan Singer has proven talent, but if you listen to anything Kinberg has to say, you need to go jump off a cliff.

>>Mad he was called out for making this thread again.
>>Reacts in as unoriginal a way as possible.

If you had 4chanX you would be able to see that that was my first post in this thread, but then again a worthless Tumblr tripshit like you is way too new for that.

Is that the first time you've made the hurr tumblrina post?

No.

Is this your first participation in "Disney console fan/grrr Fox" thread?

Lol nope.

...what's that noise???

I think it's the sound of my point standing.

See?
Even in the way you type you can see what an average Tumblr landwhale there is behind the keyboard.
So no, you don't have a point, because people like you will never have one by default.

>tripfagging for no reason
>two meme arrows

>Lol
>...
>leaving spaces between lines

Either you are an actual Redditor/Tumblrina or this is the best bait i've seen today.

Ahhh, because that's what the x films lack in - destruction. Not acting, casting, directing, costume design, character profiles, continuity both high and low, or marketing... Those always go well.

Ok Disney console warrior /pol friend.
Whatever you say, just stop being so boring. Develop an original thought and post it.

Why are you tripfagging anyway?

See, this was slightly more interesting.

arrow boogeyman
Never heard of this.

>that fuck up
See how you are just a newfag?
You don't even know how to use greentexting.
Also, why the trip?

I dunno, why not?

Ugghh this.

I mean... like... could you NOT?

It's 2016.

*sigh*

Maybe because tripfagging has always been cancerous. Maybe because tripfags are almost universally terrible people with no taste and beg for attention whenever they stick their lives into a thread. Maybe because Sup Forums is built around Anonymous posting. Maybe because it's considered common decency to remain Anonymous unless you actually contribute something like art or storytimes.

The only mass destruction anyone is going to care about that weekend is the destruction the Fox's profit potential.

Everybody is going to be at Alice, still coming out of the cum coma caused by civil war..

Because the point of this place is anonimity.
If you are not contributing anything, take it off.
Otherwise, you are just a worthless attention whore.

Lol I'm still anonymous.
Also, this is/was a console war thread, so I mean...what common decency?

>We're talking Michael Bay/Roland Emmerich-style moviemaking
Hahahaha!

>A comic villain is judged by how much destruction they create. How big of a threat they are.
That's literally only true of Ultron.

Because you don't matter.

Exactly. So why not?

Personally I think that makes sense, given it's motherfucking Apocalypse.

Dude's literally supposed to be about destroying the world and remaking it anew.