Flash Thread

Why doesn't Zoom just rape Caitlin if he likes her so much, I mean what the fuck does a serial killer with a god complex care about consent?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0ACubCvAyWA
youtube.com/watch?v=7K-dHm6CL_4
youtube.com/watch?v=1Auhql5udho
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why was everyone fucking stupid when they gave Zoom Bary's speed? There were literally a million opportunities to stop him right then and there and avoid numerous deaths.

Because he loves her, he doesn't want a meaningless quick fuck.

He's a psychopath with a god complex. He latched onto Caitlin because she reminds him of his mother, and he needs her to WANT to be with him, to "unlock her darkness" to join him in his sadistic, hedonistic lifestyle, because for Zoom that would be a psychological validation of his actions steemed from deep-seated childhood traumas.

That only raises more questions
>you see, he's a complete sociopath who doesn't care about people unless you consider killing and torturing them for fun is "caring about them" in some way
>but he's totally capable of love!
This is the dumbest shit ever.

Like what? Did you see what he did with the group of cops? He literally snapped everyone's neck in no time. He would've killed Wally, and just about everyone else before Barry could've stopped him.

Are you implying psychopaths aren't capable of a warped perception of love.

Not all psychos are socios, bro. That's a very psychophobic statement.

Writers wanted to force the plot to go somewhere but too lazy to come up with a good reason

im fucking pissed off they killed barry allen to replace him with Quickboobs and Fastblack so they don't conflict with the motion picture series and get tumblr points GOSH

i bet quickboobs comes out as a lesbian soon

Who says he hasn't?
>fastest man alive

It was a short distance between Zoom and everyone else. Zoom could've easily killed at least one of them before Barry could react and stop him.

He's not dead watch the preview for the next episode. He just ran so fast that he traveled to another dimension or some shit

He entered the Speed Force probably.

There is no way that they are getting rid of the star of the show. I bet he got blasted into the speedforce.

so what he's gonna show up and see that 9 months have passed and wally and jesse already stopped zoom and are the new heroes of the city and iris is pregnant with Editor Man's seven kids?

How would they stop him? They apparently threw everything they had when they set the trap for Zoom when Zoom took Wally. Zoom was stronger and faster than Barry so he must have better reactions, and see whatevers around him faster

Do you honestly think he's dead? We didn't see a body, nigga.

Flash gets sucked into Speedforce all the time

Okay Sup Forums, how would you improve Zoom this season after what we've observed so far?

>lures Zoom to STAR labs, he gets his leg stuck in some speedster bear-trap
>do absolutely nothing and let him get away
>Zoom is just hanging around the lab, waiting for some speedforce
>don't bother poisoning him, or using any anti-speedster weapon on him

Team Flash is so eager to murder metahumans... unless the metahuman is a legitimate threat. What the fuck man.

Reading through this thread, it looks like I've dodged a bullet by stopping watching Flash this season. Has Caitlin become the new Felicity?

No.

How fucking stupid are you?

Zoom should have stole Barry's speed instead of him freely giving it to him.

> Zoom forcefully steals speedforce from Barry
> Zoom assaulsts and threatens to kill Barry
> Caitlyn talks him down and gets kidnapped

No BS about how Barry freely gave up his speed to sacarifice himself for others.

Man, I still wonder why doesn't he go all Joker on Snow. It worked for Harley, it'll work on her, she's already broken anyway, so it'd be easier

He'd know if Wells was tampering with the serum, and those pulse guns did jackshit when he got hit with them.

Not at all. She honestly deserves more screentime.

Honestly, it would be ok if you'd just condense the entire arc a bunch. It wouldn't be nearly so bad if this wasn't being dragged out over an entire season.

He'd know how exactly? Zoom saw a vial get filled up and jammed that shit right into his arm. If it was poison, how would he have known the difference?

I liked the concept of him being fused to his suit because of the Speed Force, but that would require too many changes regarding the reveal that I honestly believe it'd be impossible to pull off.

Improve? He just did some of the edgiest shit in the entire show and that he is capable of more. Hes also willing to break Caitlin into making her evil or just loyal to him.

honestly, this

Use the rogues more. Try to make the arc plot tighter or split the season into an arc per half.

and zoom is pretty textbook sociopath...right up until this point.

his rage and spiteful actions make it clear he's not a psychopath.

Actually, sociopath is just an outdated psychological term for psychopath, there's no real difference.

He's a scientist. He knew the speed was pure, that's why he went full crack at it.

I have trouble believing this considering how many fuckwits say the same thing about Felicity.

Zoom's originals of being a serial killer and receiving the speed force didn't make me question why he also became the Flash on Earth two. Seriously, why would you save people and give them hope when you're a speed god to everyone?

The making people have hope speech was stupid and not needed at all.

Believe us. She's done nothing this season other than date Hunter.

Except Captain Cold and Heatwave are busy on Legends, so they can't.

Which is a shame, because Legends is fun when not bogged down by Savage stuff, but Len's honestly better written on the Flash.

He's a psychopath. He enjoys psychologically torturing people with heroes to then tear away all hope because that's what happened to him. His father was a hero, and yet he murdered Hunter's mother in cold blood in front of him and torn away his hope.

I'm pretty sure that mask guy is the real Jay Garrick, aka Earth 2 Barry's dad. Hunter just took the title when he captured Jay for shits and giggles.

No, Felicity is the Felicity of Flash. Not sure about last episode, but she was namedropped twice in the previous two episodes. She designed the armor for Barry's suit when he had to fight the superstrength and didn't have his powers in the previous episode.

I know I'm not the only one who would have liked to see more Flash rogues this season or bring back rogues that were established last season.

>Top
>Rag Doll
>Abra Kadabra
>Weather Wizard (already known)
>Boomerang (embargoed for movie)
>Peek-A-Boo (already known)
>Tar Pit (already known)
>Trickster (young or old)
>Spin

Trickster and Weather Wizard did return.

Even though Jay just wore a hat, I think we can assume he hid his face by vibrating. This meant no one actually knew what he looked like, so Hunter could take his place easily.

Why did he kidnap Jay instead of killing him? The helmet reminded him of his daddy issues.

A hero can't back out of the deal. Them's the rules. A hero has to be true to his word.

No, it's Hunter's Dad, James Garrick. He's literally the only character we've been introduced to that would know the military knock.

Zoom is the polar opposite of Barry.
>Both at age 10 or 12 awake to a loud crash in the middle of the night.
>Barry's mom is killed by Speedsters, Dad shouts, "Run, Barry! Run!", Dad is framed for mom's murder, Barry is adopted by the Wests immediately, Barry refuses to take his father's suggestion of changing his last name.
>Hunter's mom is being beaten by her War-Hero husband James, James shouts "Stay boy!", Dad murders Mom, Hunter spends years in an orphanage, eventually changes his last name.

So then it's also safe to assume that Zoom goes back in time and saves his mother by bringing his father James to the future, giving us another parallel to Barry:

>Barry frequently visits his father in jail.
>Hunter jails his father.

You obviously have never read a Flash comic book in your life.
You can fuck off now, tripfag. This is no place for you.

Didn't watch the last episode, huh?

Flash needs more appearances from Felicity. She's the best character in the arrowverse, they should utilize her more.

I did - what part of what I typed is negated by last episode?

No? She's actually a delightful actress. Her Killer Frost character was bonerrific.

They would've asked Ray, but everyone thinks he's dead and he's with LoT crew. She's owner of White Dwarf Star Alloy which what saved Barry from being pulverized.

The only thing that can save this season is a Felicity cameo. You know it's true. She'll defeat Zoom and save everyone.

Barry was talking to his dad and he mentioned Jay's name, and told him Jay Garrick was Zoom. His dad said Garrick was his mother's maiden name.

On Earth 1.

Yeah, but generally the writers keep the two earths very similar. Especially when they introduce such otherwise innocuous details like that.

Mark my words, user.

Iron mask might not be Barry's dad, but there's a very good chance he's a relation to Barry's doppleganger.

An uncle, maybe.

E2 Barry's Uncle Garrick.
Uncle James Garrick.

Seriously question here Sup Forums. We all like to make remarks about how the overexposure of Felicity is ruining Arrow and whatnot. Has the actress ever commented on that? I know Twitter, Tumblr, Reddit, Sup Forums, etc have been very vocal to Stephen and he's made some slight remarks. Yet, I've never heard her response.

It's not him.

Generally speaking, actors aren't gonna say anything other than generic compliments until long after it's over. It would jeopardize their career otherwise.

Sure thing, user.
Sure thing.

True, Stephen has only made a few slight comments to criticism. My question is has Felicity ever said anything?

Super healing remember? We've seen Barry fight off higher amounts of poison than anything they could have produced in that time.

Real question is why didn't Joe just hide in the room that they trapped Zoom in the first time and put a bullet in his head?

Because thats boring? Assuming he still puts sex as a high priority then he probably already raped a bunch of women in his town already. Getting legit love is a different matter. Now what should have done is keep a cait on every earth for every occasion. Killing E2 cait ends any chance of kinky evil sex while keeping a pure one on the side.

Man in the mask is definitely going to be his dad, aka 90s Flash. This would be perfect twist. Not many people know that the original Flash tv series existed. Much less know that actor who plays Barry's dad was him. They might not of known about Mark Hamil was actually reprising his role as the Trickster.

My theory is that 90s Flash TV series is canon in Arrowverse. Maybe a seperate Earth or it could be Earth-1, but somehow thanks to 90's Barry messing up the timeline, he became the father of Arrowverse's Barry.

>overexposure of Felicity is ruining Arrow
It is with a heavy heart I must inform you that there isn't enough love for Olicity in your comment. Try re-posting your comment with something more Olicity-positive in it... something along the lines of 'olicity is love', 'felicity

So here's a thought: why haven't any of the other metas tried to be superheroes?

Doesn't it seem weird that every single one except Barry turns into a crazy villain?

I'm assuming that most metas affected just keep their heads down and live their lives as best they can.

>implying Barry isn't a crazy murderer
He likes to kidnap and kill people. He's not a hero. Star Labs is a fucking prison.

What about Plastique and Firestorm.

Isn't that what Wells-2 basically said? He had a list of every known meta on his world, it was literally names upon names. Assuming E-1 is the same with the amount of metas just keeping it real.

Tripfagging does make easier to spot complete idiots. Why would you flag yourself like that I would never understand.

Thea on Flash when?

>Willa will never just say "fuck it" and post a full nude

My dick can't take this teasing for much longer, shits starting to hurt.

Try to fap.

user if nip pics aren't enough anymore an ass shot isn't going to fulfil the need but I thank you for trying to help a guy out.

"Caitlin, I will raped you."

>you will never press your face into that ass

God what I would give to eat her out from behind. That ass is a godsend .

Why does Zoom have a thing for Caitlin when it was an alternate version of Zoom that was Jay

>He literally snapped everyone's neck in no time.
That was when he was rocking his speed, plus Barry's speed.

Barry was still faster than him using Tachyon Enhancement at that point.

>Real question is why didn't Joe just hide in the room that they trapped Zoom in the first time and put a bullet in his head?
I kept wondering why they were shown hiding with weapons as if they were gonna jump out anytime soon then did Jack shit, like they could have honestly lured him somewhere to immobilize him or create a choke point and before he realizes what they just did to him them with everything. That was what it looked like they were gonna do then Barry just monologues like a Saturday morning cartoon villain and the other people just stay in the room. I don't think Joe is incompetent so I don't get why he allows Barry to continually make these incredibly flawed plays.

When exactly did the alt version come into play? I thought the only explanation we got was that he came along just in time to die for absolutely no good reason.

I could be wrong about that though, it wouldn't surprise me if the writers wrote that alt-Jay was the one hanging around with Caitlin, and then they just completely forgot. I get the feeling that the writers don't exactly go back and read the scripts.

If Barry was a pokemon, what pokemon would he be?

Zapdos

One of those rogues actually is back in a weird miniseries focused on Cisco that's not yet complete:

youtube.com/watch?v=0ACubCvAyWA

youtube.com/watch?v=7K-dHm6CL_4

youtube.com/watch?v=1Auhql5udho

>Did you see what he did with the group of cops? He literally snapped everyone's neck in no time.

Man that needs to be webm already.

Tell that to cops' snapped necks

>Dindu and the Grill are going to be speedsters now

How the fuck is season 3 going to look like? Dumbfuck team of three speedsters? What the fuck? Jesus christ this show went full Arrow.

>not knowing about the flash family
Flash Fact: people who only know about the tv show are worse than anime-only jojo fans

Barry jobs and his two backup singers come in to help save the day until they fuck off to their own world?

but a big difference with comics and tv writing user and he is right to be worried, if season 2 has shown us, they really do not know what they're doing half the time.

Tv writing and comics have hugely different writing.

Scariest Zoom has been in a while.

>Fastest kidnapper alive that kills people with lightning bolts and imprisoned multiple people going through a tough change in their life
Worst than Zoom really

So are we about to see Jessie Quick and Kid Flash for like 3 eps till Barry comes back? I know he aint dead, he's gonna pull a Dr Manhattan and come back. I have a feeling he's actually in the Speed Force like how they did in the comics. Some fucked up Alternate dimension where only speedster's can get to.

I could see Wally putting on the extra Speed costume while Jessie makes herself one

Remember when it seemed like Season 2 was going to be about Barry trying to get back to his original earth, and we'd spend a lot of time in a cool alternate universe? That's a plot that can sustain a season. Zoom is so boring.

>YOU CAN'T LOCK UP THE DARKNESS

Did anyone else give a chuckle that he said this almost as foreshadowing that he was about to imprison Wally?

There are probably a few that patrol the neighborhood but keep a low profile.

everyone knew they needed to fill up a few more episodes before the season ended

This and to you:
AGAIN this