What if there was someone in that building?

What if there was someone in that building?

Why should Superman care?

Good point, Zack

Because he's Superman?

Snyder pls go

You can hate them all you want but you'd never see something this stupid and irresponsible from a hero in a Marvel movie.

Why would he even dodge it?

I love how he turns around and is like "Oh Shit, my bad." It's like a comedy scene.

>stupid and irresponsible
That was the point

To be fair that explosion seems pretty uncalled for.

What the hell was in those tankers that caused them to explode that much?

Why did he dodge it in the first place? Would have done alot less damage to him than it did to the building

We are all ants in Superman eyes, this is pretty clear if you understand the character.
He isn't out there to protect people because he loves them, he is out there because he thinks we are incapable to look after ourselves.
He is an all knowing father that think his children are all fucking idiots.

Lexcorp brand napalm

Fuck off with your 'capekino' and 'superheroes are always going to bad people' bullshit Snyder.

He used his X-ray vision to make sure it was already evacuated.
:^)

I'm pretty sure it still would have pushed him back or still exploded and affect that parking lot.

He was justly focused on keeping his eyes on Zod to make sure he didn't start blitz attacking citizens like the promised he would do that he didn't take note what was in the tanks, they could have been milk transports for all he knew.
His shock and horror when it explodes proves it genuinely didn't occur to him and he didn't chose to ignore the tank out of indifference if it harmed anyone.
And Zod taking advantage of the explosion and immediately attacking Clark as soon as his back was turned proved Clark was right about staying focused on him.
It was a loose loose no matter that happened unless they had Zod just stand around looking incompetent while Claro stopped the truck.

Exactly. That is why the MCU is better than the DCEU and I'm a much bigger DCfag than a Marvel one. Marvel Studios know what the fuck they're doing.

It's pretty clearly a parking lot.

Still, that moment bothered me.

People need to go to parking lot's sometimes. Folks like to leave their cars in there for some reason.

The worst part is when Lois and Superman kiss while watching the destroyed Metropolis.

I am sure Superman ould hear people breathing, sobbing and crying under the rubbles but he was too busy kissing Lois to actually help

Nothing good ever happens in a parking lot. I've seen the movies and tv shows

If there were, Superman would have flown in and snapped their neck.

>be 9
>be being anally raped by your drunk dad and his pedo friends
>crying Superman, Superman, save me, please
>he's "still learning how to be a hero"
>next week: exactly the same

>The worst part is when Lois and Superman kiss while watching the destroyed Metropolis.
There is no point for them to take in and notice the destruction before kissing.
Clark blast into metropolis, crashing the scoutship, the instant he climbs out of the wreckage he flies up to get Lois, they almost get torn apart atom by atom, they float down and instantly embrace, still trembling from the experience.
>I am sure Superman ould hear people breathing, sobbing and crying under the rubbles but he was too busy kissing Lois to actually help
It's a plot point in both the film's that he naturally subconsciously drowns everything out, he has to choose to listen in.

People sometimes fuck in parking lots.

That's pretty good.

>locking out people crying for help because you have to make out with your girlfriend after snapping Zod's neck

what a piece of shit

So just a place full of largely plastic cars with tanks filled with gasoline?

not to defend DC but the onus is on Zod for throwing it not Superman for being too dimwitted to realize he should stop it

You can't save everyone, Sups outright fucking let that slow moving tankard blow up the building.

He didn't choose to drown them it's his natural state.
This was before the fight with Zod, who hadn't yet emerged from the wreckage of the scout ship.

He should have put everyone out of their missery.

Sometimes there are.

What if Zod was human

what if Zod was one of us?

Just a slob like one of us?

Its in Gotham, Abandoned Building capital of the world.

whoops thought that was in BvS.

Just a stranger like one of us?

Trying to FIND HIM!!!

Well if it was after 5 o'clock it'd be fine because entire buildings are totally empty all over downtown areas after work according to DC.

>All those companies that didn't have a Bruce Wayne that was okay with them leavingthe office early
RIP ;_;7

Bravo Batman

There was nobody in the building, he checked.

Don't even pretend Snyder thinks that.

LETS HIT THOSE SHOWERS

I take you haven't seen Civil War yet

Like he checked for that Bomb in the Wheelchair.

that's the fate for wageslaves