>2016
>Drinking the pasteurized jew

Seriously, stop drinking milk, theres no benefit at all to be gained from drinking milk.
It's filled with estrogen and antiobiotics, and has to be bleached before selling because of all the blood and pus that goes into it.

Paying for drinking milk is one of the biggest scams of the century, and a big reason why western men are so feminine now.

And before someone calls me a shitskin that can't digest it, I'll have you know that I could drink it, but I choose not to.

And if you're some degenerate homo from /fit/ that plans to start preaching about his gomad cancer, just don't bother.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=o2qlV50_5I4
news.harvard.edu/gazette/2006/12.07/11-dairy.html
foodbeast.com/news/map-of-milk-consumption-lactose-intolerance-around-the-world/
valio.com/articles/what-makes-valio-milk-the-best/
yle.fi/uutiset/baltic_milk_production_threatens_finnish_industry__500_dairy_farms_shut_in_one_year/9047447
yle.fi/uutiset/finlands_farmers_suffer_biggest_losses_in_whole_eu_union_claims/9041591
nutritionfacts.org/video/estrogen-in-meat-dairy-and-eggs/
nutritionfacts.org/video/dairy-estrogen-and-male-fertility/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

it's good man, just like cheese & other stuff.
you should try it, makes you grow ;)

Spotted the nigger who can't lift a plate. Milk is high in protein and great for bulking. Please start lifting and get some testosterone flowing my dude

>their feet start at 1.5m

Fermenting the milk into kefir or yogurt helps with this

Making cheese out of the milk solves this

More important is drinking the correct kind of milk, known as A2 milk, which is the type of milk we evolved eating and that our bodies are designed to digest. Look it up for redpilling.

Agreed that milk is feminizing though.

What about buttermilk? That's the only milk I drink cause it's fuckin good.

Cheese is milk without the problems.

Ancient greeks used to look down on milk drinking as barbarian and for good reason

>tfw average height in the nnetherlands
Sweet

mill doesn't make you grow
there is even a positive correlation between drinking milk and osteoporosis

They fell for the propaganda ayyyy lmao

>Ancient greeks used to look down on milk drinking as barbarian
>Olympic athletes used to drink breast milk before events

the problems you name are all problems associated with NON-ORGANIC milk.

i only drink organic milk. Considering all the nasty crap in non-organic milk, I am surprised ANYONE would drink that shit.

so that's why you're so small

>I'll have you know that I could drink it, but I choose not to
sure thing, shitskin

>A2

>Be me
>Drink gallon of milk everyday as child
>Grow to be 6 ft in a country of 5'7 ft manlets

>kefir
I swear this shit is wonder food I am surprised I hear about it so little, hasn't it been proven to be anti-tumoral and a somewhat effective medication for a whole range of illnesses?

i should also add:

if at all possible, get non-pasteurized, non-homogenized ORGANIC milk.

here in NY State (and a bunch of other states), it is actually ILLEGAL to sell non-pasteurized, non-homogenized milk. it's a stupid fucking law. (what was it von Tresckow said about "bans are laws for the stupid"?)

>The tallest people on Earth consume the most milk
>Milk is bad for you

Get this weak-ass Jew propaganda out here, OP.

Non-whites have difficulty digesting dairy.

>Ancient greeks used to look down on milk drinking as barbarian
>but men fucking each other and little boys was A-OK

They hadn't invented gatorade yet silly goy

That's because vitamin D3 is necessary to absorb the calcium.
Unless you get enough sunshine or supplement with vitamin D3 you won't get any benefit out of milk. The overdose of lactose will just ruin your gut flora.
Still, unpasteurised milk, yogurt, kefir, cheese and anything fermented are superior.

this guy gets it

>2016
>drinking the liquid jew

Look it up

If so, and I would think it is, it would be because of the beneficial bacteria that are in there. There is a whole bunch of research coming out lately about the positive effects of having a good gut flora.

Kefir is much more fermented than yogurt as well (more cultures) so its benefits would be greater. I make homemade kefir and when it is done the lid actually pops off and there is natural carbonation. It's good shit.

Holy shit Casper you turned into a real boy again

Poor grasp of pedastry there bro

This dude gets it

>2016
>Drinking non powdered water

who the shit is Casper?

>has to be bleached before selling because of all the blood and pus that goes into it.
If you city dwelling metrosexual cuck had ever milked a cow you'd know it's wrong. But you probably learned it from a men's health magazine

Here have some good music from Milk capital
youtube.com/watch?v=o2qlV50_5I4

A Finnish FAG telling others to drink less milk. HAHAHAHAHA

milk contains testosterone numbnuts

>1945 AD
>existing on the Jewish planet
oy gevalt

>your ancestors have been developing lactase persistence for thousands of years, making you the tallest, strongest people on the planet
>give it up

Never.

And progesterone

and estrogen

But how much of each?
And does how the animal lives&eats affect this balance (yes)

Just follow what ancient cultures did - none of them drink milk all day long, firstly because it doesn't keep well, secondly because it's not great for us

>half dutch
>188cm

Not bad desu, be nice if I was a bit taller tho.

I like milk. I'll stop if I want to. Now go drink some gluten-free almond/soy/whalesperm hipster shit and stop your BS.

news.harvard.edu/gazette/2006/12.07/11-dairy.html

Interesting article. Apparently it much depends on when the cow is milked.

>theres no benefit at all
Vitamin D.

If you still drink milk but stopped growing, it's not because of the milk. Just saying.

So you dont drink milk and dont drink water, what the fuck do you drink then?

I'm pretty sure most vitamin D milks are just fortified with it. Milk straight from a cow barely contains vitamin d

Very interesting article. Thanks for linking it

wtf I hate thirst now

>milk feminizes you
lel quit blaming milk for what shitty genetics are responsible for.

>tfw 6' tall, 190lb and fit
>tfw I've been drinking milk pretty much every week of my life

really makes you think...

>And if you're some degenerate homo from /fit/ that plans to start preaching about his gomad cancer, just don't bother.

What the fuck are these threads anyway?

>itt
Merkels new refugees complain about milk because they can't drink it

Actually, it really makes you drink.

I'd gladly drink it, if I could get my hands easily on organic milk, instead of the shit our stores sell.

Shame that they're making it harder and harder to obtain non-processed foods & drinks (through killing little farms and centralizing who to the farmers can sell their stuff). I'm not supporting directions that have negative impact on the products I should be consuming.

kys fingol, that's american milk you're talking about. Drinking at least a litre of milk per day is my god given right as a northern european

>lel quit blaming milk for what shitty genetics are responsible for.

I know plenty of tall /fit/ cucks ,

But let me explain my story more clearly

I used to drink lots of milk. I grew very tall but I never felt masculine during this time

I stopped drinking so much milk switched to fermented cheese and kefir, only drink milk every now and then (when I crave it) and now I feel more manly, have more raw energy, could literally dues vult tomorrow

give it a try sometime

>milk feminizes you
>what is GOMAD?
dyel?

>6'5 and always drank plenty of milk

yeah fuck off low test Bolormaa

>switched to fermented cheese

Isn't all cheese fermented?

Milk is fine if it isn't pasteurized

gomad gives you bitch tits, acne, and horrible shits. lazy person's way of bulking.

milk is bovine growth hormone, designed to get baby cows up to 800kg in 1 year. it's not good for humans in such large quantities.

also who the fuck defends interspecies breastfeeding in 2016, you're cucked by the jew so hard you even had part of your dick cut off by them.

The higher end cheeses usually always are aged/fermented (but you need to make sure they don't have lysozyme as an ingredient).

But the common cheeses like mozarella, stuff you find on pizza, sandwich slices cheeses, usually none of those are fermented.

I'm speaking from an american point of view btw, our food culture here is shit, dunno how it is by you.

Cheese is milk with a lot more fat and sodium

99% of milk is fortified with D3

The whitest countries also have the highest lactose tolerance

Nice try schlomo

You say that like fat and sodium are bad for you? If you believe that then you fell for the jew.

The ghost you idiot

>It's filled with estrogen and antiobiotics, and has to be bleached before selling because of all the blood and pus that goes into it.

Former dairy farmer here, citation needed.

Any animal on any kind of antibiotic or medication is not milked. Every vat is lab-tested for this, if there is any contamination, the entire batch is thrown and the farmer gets paid nothing.

Ditto for blood/puss/contaminants. Teats are washed with sterilizing soap and the udder is checked before milking to ensure this does not happen.

Why former?

>good protein
>contains creatine
>high percentage of water
>high calcium
>vitamin D3
>fat in milk is actually beneficial
>"hormones", "pus and blood" is literally just vegan memes
>high water content so good for hydration as well

Coffee with milk and cigarettes are literally the only things that make me happy
I don't care about the blood and pus

It isn't in moderation. However if you eat cheese constantly and daily it's not going to be good for you. There's a fuckton of salt and fat in most cheeses, especially if you don't get them skim

>nothing to do with genes
I bet you are son of a white man and a nigger hooker

>It's an aziatic Finngol complaining abput milk episode.

He's a programmer specialized in emulators now.

Australian dairy industry fell to pieces. Jewery from larger companies crushed the prices then they graciously offered to buy up all the farms they made fail.

We got the fuck out and switched to beef, greatest decision ever, price has doubled over the last few years.

Though dairy may pick up again before long. We just got an agreement to export liquid milk direct to china with inspection only on our end (so shelf life is not diminished by multiple customs checks). Aussie shit sells well over there with their emerging middle/upper class because they know its actual product and not bulked out with whatever filler they can find.

>falling for the 'moderation' meme

confirmed for cuck

I eat what I want when I want as long as the food is evolutionarily sound and makes biological sense

get that jew diet bullshit out of here, diets and moderation of real foods make men weak

you know what else there is a fuckton of in cheese? calories. I'm 6'4 220 i dont need skim, fuck off cuck

The real question is. Are mentos bad for you?

Very interesting. Yeah I heard china was drinking up tons of milk. Especially from NZ. Didn't know Aus was getting in on it too.

Curious have you kept up with the A1/A2 milk debate? Something to look into if you are planning on getting back in the game.

this guy.

This is completely false m8.

Wow, a rare Australian non-shitpost.

Jags guy top Kek

Im curious if Sup Forums is still run by faggot hotpockets

I can guarantee I lift more than you and look better than you and I drink tons of milk. You mad?

t. mutt

>Curious have you kept up with the A1/A2 milk debate?

I have indeed. It is excellent marketing and I wish I had come up with it.

IF YOU DON'T DRINK MILK IN FINLAND OUR FARMERS WILL LOSE THEIR JOB AND COWS WILL SUFFER.

Finnish farms have the healthiest and happiest cows. Now because of Russia ban they need to buy milk from China where they treat cows badly. EU took away the production limits so now milk is being overproduced in Europe, in bad farms.

>Finnish farms have the healthiest and happiest cows
That's not the Netherlands, friend

I am currently shitposting in 3 other threads to suppress my urges here.

Its not easy, but when I actually know something about the topic being discussed I feel it is my duty to focus my shitposting elsewhere.

Also
>It's filled with estrogen and antiobiotics, and has to be bleached before selling because of all the blood and pus that goes into it.
This is FALSE, in Finland cows don't get antibiotics.

>Veterinary drugs which include the antibiotics routinely given to cows in many countries are used less in Finland than Scandinavia or indeed anywhere else in the world.
>Valio dairy cows are consistently healthy and do not harbour many of the dangerous diseases that may be found in 80–90% of cattle elsewhere in Europe. Salmonella serotype S. Dublin for instance is very common in Europe but entirely absent in Finland.

seefoodbeast.com/news/map-of-milk-consumption-lactose-intolerance-around-the-world/

Well it is more than just marketing, it's actually quite sound and makes a difference, I honestly believe in the future (don't know how long) the only milk that will be sold is A2 milk

valio.com/articles/what-makes-valio-milk-the-best/
yle.fi/uutiset/baltic_milk_production_threatens_finnish_industry__500_dairy_farms_shut_in_one_year/9047447
yle.fi/uutiset/finlands_farmers_suffer_biggest_losses_in_whole_eu_union_claims/9041591

SAVE OUR COWS

Not talking of the brand by the way, just in case I was being confusing.

Fuck off finngolian you just want all the milk to yourself.

>Finn cannot into dairy because of shitty Mongol genes.
>Makes shitty thread about it.
What a time to be alive and on Sup Forums.

Whenever antibiotics is given the milk from that cow is discarded for several days after end of the treatment.

Also - you don't stop milking a cow during treatment because that causes problems too.

In all OP is a misguided fool.

See, like I said, excellent marketing. Its so effective it turns its customers into walking infomercials.

Really am impressed.

>Estrogen in Meat, Dairy, and Eggs

>The sex steroids found naturally in animal products likely exceed the hormonal impacts of endocrine-disrupting chemical pollutants.

nutritionfacts.org/video/estrogen-in-meat-dairy-and-eggs/

>Dairy Estrogen and Male Fertility

>Sex steroid hormones in meat, eggs, and dairy may help explain the link between saturated fat intake and declining sperm counts.

nutritionfacts.org/video/dairy-estrogen-and-male-fertility/

In jewish culture we eat dairy but usually not raw as to process out some of the lactose.