Clarence talkback

hey buddy new episode of clarence today at 5 it's gonna be great!!

here have a preview jeff sounds real manly in this one
youtube.com/watch?v=-pUfwkVEXkM

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!f4JWRBLJ!kgaS38Vse2oRuXxATCWcoMVldWqg71PX5MxBbnv9LTM
mega.nz/#F!EB1RAZDY!5QpVnilbRQxSEs6FnAP8Qw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

BABAGANOUSH

Daytime commercials, man.

>accidentally a new friend
why cant this happen to me
lol vcr artifacts

>twisting carpet fibers
this show.. this freaking show. no show has ever referenced this but now it feels like they should have

wait how did he remember her number

I'll be your accidental new friend

was that a fucking tuba for a bell

>it's the phone at the table
somehow i knew that would happen. do they not have speakerphone?
okay! i like anime and cats and cartoons and robots and mythological creatures

I'll be your butt friends.

Call it now: Will we see Bella by the end of the episode?

Yes

Yes. It'll be an old man with candy.

Mary is the best.

awwww she's shy and fucking adorable.

WE WUZ

The voice doesn't match.

hnnnnnnnnngh, Bella's adorable

oh my god she IS shy.
i'm sure it'll be like this if i ever meet a friend from the internet someday

why does she look like gilben

Anyone else had a feeling they were going to pull a race or gender gimmick?

WELL. another fucking cute girl on this show
you gonna call Simon or should I?

Past the 70s I don't think race can be a gimmick anymore
bit steamed jeff referred to his aunt as his mom though. cmon dude. ah well some people refer to their grandma as mom, whatever. you cant have two though because how the fuck would you tell them apart when you called them.

That was really sweet.

Sumo and Chelsea OTP

This makes me want to cry. It was funny and beautiful in every way.

I'll probably feel like killing anyone who says Clarence is a bad cartoon after seeing this episode. Or at least refer them to this episode.

How can one show be so comfy? I always get this warm and
>nostalgic
feeling when watching Clarence

Will we even need her anymore?

Cartoon Network continues to blow me out of the water every week. What a beautiful cartoon.

Download Link Here

mega.nz/#!f4JWRBLJ!kgaS38Vse2oRuXxATCWcoMVldWqg71PX5MxBbnv9LTM

Tyvm based god

Thankee Sai

always

legend of the dog-faced woman!

Honestly, Clarence is the most real and comfy and relatable kids show since Hey Arnold and Recess.

Thanks.

i don't want this thread to die, nobody ever wants to discuss clarence here for whatever reason

This was one of my favorite episodes. Season 2 has been great so far. How many eps are left in the season? Is there any news about a third?

well there's a limit of what we can discuss.. it doesnt exactly have lore

Sure it has, I mean...
what the fuck is up with Gilben?

I don't really subscribe to the whole "lore" thing, but I agree, there's only so much to discuss.

Really cute episode. And Clarence's mom is great.

>Hey, Mare, come on. Give the little dude his privacy
>Oh, oh! Now they're talking about you!
What are they saying?

>Don't feel bad, buddy. I forget your mom's birthday all the time
>Chad, shut your mouth

I love these two.

>Next week's episode: Substitute Teacher
I was just thinking we haven't seen Ms. Baker in a while.

Thanks Avery

Damn that ending was sweet though.

Super cute.

what a nice show

Yeah that was A+. This and the last episode were really down-to-earth, it really does seem like they're attempting to go back to the style of the initial batch of 12 or so episodes, which is fine by me, as much I like the surreal stuff too. Most likely we'll be getting a mix, which is the best of both worlds. Great show

do black people blush?

I'm glad the ending turned out the way it did. I was expecting Clarence to accidentally hang up on Bella and lose her number forever. (Even though I think he already had it to begin with.)

Definitely, when I was 16 an almost identical-looking girl and I had huge crushes on each other but were too awkward to do anything about it. She blushed like hell

What color was it? I honestly ask because I don't know and it can't be luminescent like in the picture.

I've had that happen on Omegle back when it was new.

Or maybe she just didn't want to talk to me.

a little redder then her normal skin tone

>I was expecting Clarence to accidentally hang up on Bella and lose her number forever.
me too. he doesnt seem the type to .. in any way be able to remember it. he was dialing random shit

Lighter ones sure. darker ones can't but they can probably still notice it in each other if they're used to it

Now, whether or not she ever shows up again, THAT's the test.
My guess is she will, they probably forgot about Amy or decided not to utilize her again because she was conceived by Skyler Page and Patrick Harpin, two people who are long gone from the show. This episode was written by the main staff writers including a story credit for the showrunner (and it's great), they'd be fools not to include her in the show again. Probably only rarely though (with references to her in passing), it's clear she lives in a different school district.

This episode hit me where it hurts, how awkard and wonderful a long distance friendship can be when it turns into intense infatuation. They even got the part right where I never matched her voice up with being black/mixed until I saw her face, damn this show is too close to home...

What? Amy moved away. That was her last day hanging out with her friends. It'd ruin the bittersweet feeling of that episode if she got to visit all the time.

That wasn't made explicit, and I always thought it was ambiguous, but I guess I might just be really stupid. That might be a real possibility now that I think about it.

She said she didn't know if she would be living with her mom or her dad, it's obvious at this point that she went with whatever one left town and it's made sadder that she didn't even get a single episode follow-up to say goodbye. Like Clarence really never saw her again after she rode off on her bike.

i think we just.... WANTED it not to be true

That's life, man.

RATE

THE

EPISODE

2/cute

10/10
Just about everything you could want out of a Clarence episode, constructed & paced perfectly.

Nice shootin, Tex

at least she didnt run off with his game genie
i love how it never occurred to me to buy another, i just sold my NES and games.

This episode hits close to home.

Is there a link for all of the episodes? I've missed a lot this season.

mega.nz/#F!EB1RAZDY!5QpVnilbRQxSEs6FnAP8Qw
All but the last 3 in logoless perfect 1080p. Should hopefully be fully updated tomorrow morning.

They should all be up on watch and/or kiss.

I miss the old Jeff

Much obliged, user.

Straight from the 'Go Jeff

She is cute, CUTE!

Adorbs/10 (this is the second best CN original on right now)

No one cared who I was until I put on the mask

he is getting more annoying to listen to

Yeah it's not as good but there's no way to stop the onslaught of time. It's passable at least, he still sounds like a dork. Just a less small and cute one.

I was kind of expecting another weird ending, where Bella turning out to be something strange, like a phone or something.

I just started catching up with episodes starting with Saturday School and it was so hard to listen to Jeff. Did the VA change? Was it more rape charges?

this isn't regular show

No, just puberty happened.

he's just going through puberty and trying to hide it. remember how phineas sounded after the first episode?

Oh well. That's far more acceptable. Kinda cute actually.

Holy fuck. Did Sumo almost get laid?

sumo's not making it past 5th grade without losing his v-card, guaranteed.

>heart dotted 'i'
is this going to be an "all the kids have a crush on the teacher" episode

i hope it's the girls with a male teacher this time. it has been FAR too long

Our little Sumo is growing up before our very eyes.
That would be neat, but the folder on the pic says "Ms. Julep" so I'm guessing it's a woman.

ope, so it does
well here comes all the guys fighting over her

today's CN was really cute. rigby's prom date, bunbun and bella. all 3 melted my heart

It was a good night for toons.

this week was too cute

yes. cuteweek

>Oh my moms do that all the time. They call it being passive aggressive.
Ha, that's a great line. But shit, is this the first confirmation that they're actually his moms, and not like, sisters or something?

interracial relationships