What does the average American think of the main american cities?

If I told you: NYC, LA, Miami, Chicago etc. what would your comment about those be?

>If I told you: NYC, LA, Miami, Chicago etc. what would your comment about those be?

Whites are a majority.

>NYC
shit
>LA
shit
>Miami
shit
>Chicago
shit

NYC and Chicago have great food.
Not very fond of LA or Miami

Miami and Florida are the most overrated city and State.

Do good cities even exist?

Cities are never good because they are full of traffic jam, immigrants, pollution, leftards, small flats...

May be because you are hillbilly?

Yeah. But the cities listed are not. They're shit. LA and NYC in particular are huge letdowns and Chicago has a higher homicide rate than latin shitholes. Miami is questionable but it has a huge coke problem.

>NYC
Cold, smelly, alive

>LA
Expensive, posh, warm

>Miami
Crazy, cuban, moist

>Chicago
crime

>NYC
I appreciate it, even if it's filthy
>LA
Hate them with every fiber of my soul. Along with the South, they're the source of every awful stereotype of Americans.
>Miami
Old folks and Cubans
>Chicago
My home
>Austin
Mostly good people, no complaints so far
>San Fran
Distilled Californian cancer. I hope the tech industry collapses and scatters to more economic corners of the USA instead of being a bubble.
>Philly, Detroit, St. Louis
Brothers, but they've been on hard times due to globalization. I hope our country restructures itself in a way that boosts them, because they've all been hemorrhaging population.
>Seattle, Portland
Respect
>NOVA, Washington DC
Cancer
>Atlanta, New Orleans
Thanks for taking back the nigs you dumped on us 100 years ago.

Any other Qs? It's 3am here so you're going to get very few Americans

Some cities with 500k-1.5kk population?

>LA
Crime ridden shithole with unimaginable traffic
>NYC
Arrogant and filthy
>Chicago
Poor Man's NYC
>Dallas
White collar Texans larping as cowboys
>Houston (My hometown)
Blue collar Dixie, but full of Mexicans
>Miami
Least 'American' major city, a monument to Man's arrogance full of Cubans
>Atlanta
Capital of the South
>New Orleans
Fun and good food
>San Antonio
Old Texas
>Boston
Plastic paddies
>Austin
California with the gays and moonbats to prove it
>Denver
Muh weed
>Seattle
Depression and rain
>Detroit
Africa
>DC
Source of the world's problems
>San Francisco
Gays

>Miami is questionable but it has a huge coke problem.
30 years ago and in movies, not in today's world. You won't see ever coke out on the streets the same way you do in nigger cities like baltimore.

Interesting. I think most non-Americans (outside of Sup Forums mind you) consider those cities you listed, even those you rated low, as paradise since they have never visited them once.I've been to NYC and Philly and I agree on what you said, especially Philly felt like a quiet and enjoyable place even though it tops 1.5M+ citizens.

How's your view on the less famous central States (i.e. Colorado, Kansas, Misaouri etc.)? No one outside of the US seems to really care about those

The entirety of the USA is pretty shit desu

With the exception of Montana, Wyoming and Idaho. Yes.

mostly true, I dunno how we even became a superpower

> consider those cities you listed, even those you rated low, as paradise since they have never visited them once.
It really depends on the neighborhoods. I've been to areas of Chicago for music concerts that I'd never replicate. Most cities have obvious "safe" neighborhoods, then there are "unsafe" neighborhoods with blacks. It's very segregrated for better or for worse. Le 56%, as much as I enjoy it aggravating Sup Forums, is actually quite inaccurate because segregation is so embedded into American society, as opposed to Brazil (the best comparison). The word "mulatto" is at least 30+ of Brazil's population, but only

/thread

true. don't come here. and make sure to tell all your friends

This
This

t. Midwesterner here

I don't mind them calling us flyover states, but they are missing out. Wisconsin, Minnesota, and Michigan upper peninsula have some real gems buried away in secret corners.

besides being a gateway for narcotics in america, what has Miami contributed to american culture?

nothing

desu nothing but being near Disneyworld
ultimately you need to view it through the lens of the Revolutionary War. Florida was owned by Spain, and the lost British sympathizers fled to there (and Canada). When Florida joined the USA, it was considered a total victory.

So although Florida is fairly irrelevant, it stands in the minds of Americans as victories like the Mexican War / Hawaii / Cuba / Philiippines

t. flyover human garbage.

I watch a livestreamer who lives in LA and the people who live there seem really cancerous compared to Florida (where he lived before), I guess you could say the same about most expensive major cities though...

san diego is best

>NYC
Went there twice, best large city I've personally ever been to. Smelled like ass and piss and gyro on some streets, the but sheer size and movement of the city was really neat. Only large city I've recommened people to go to.
Lots of fancy bullshit is always going on.(assuming you stay in the good parts)

>LA
All memes aside I'm sure it's probably has as much interesting shit to offer as NYC, but with lots more gimicky, bleeding heart lib shit, and weird hippy street art I guess, but could be cool. (assuming you don't go to Compton and die)

>Miami
I mean, I'd go there if I was Cuban. I live in the white redneck part of FL, myself.

>Chicago
They call Chicago Chiraq for a reason. It's a hellhole as soon as you exit Chicago proper area. I wouldn't go. I've only been to the ouskirts and seen a great lake for a couple minutes.

They're all trash. Particularly LA.

Do the americans on this board actually like any of their cities?

lemme guess. ice poseidon? yeah LA is a total shithole. wouldn't go there during nighttime all the crackheads come out. even during the day people are crazy

Is there any really chill and maybe quiet place in California for a 2 week holiday? Me and my friends have been planning to go there.

yeah ice poseidon, been watching him for a while now and he seemed happier in FL and I can personally see why.

NorCal forest towns are pretty comfy

those aren't really considered cities around here. but there are a few good cities. Sandy eggo, portland, and seattle are.nice if you can get over the homeless

>quiet
assuming you want to visit the ocean, imperial beach in san diego county should fit the bill

>quiet
>california
probably NorCal