Green Foam Bubbling Up From Utah Sewers

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3704157/Mysterious-green-foam-bubbling-Utah-storm-drain.html
youtube.com/watch?v=62xcMWNKd4g
>A mysterious green foam has left neighbors of one Utah neighborhood more than a little concerned after it was spotted bubbling from a storm drain on Thursday. The Salt Lake County Health Department immediately sent both its emergency response team as well as scientists to test the bright green foam after it was reported in the Bluffdale neighborhood.

>Early reports indicated that the foam was caused by a toxic algae bloom that currently covers 90 percent of Utah Lake - and has already caused more than 100 people to fall ill. 'It's certainly possible that the water in the Welby Canal here does have some of that particular harmful algae that produces toxins in it,' department official Nicholas Rupp told Fox 13 Now. But Rupp said the foam is more likely the result of a recent moss removal process the canal underwent earlier this month. 'The chemicals that they use for the moss prevention process foams and causes a foaming action,' Rupp said.

>The department said the foam does not pose a concern to public health at this time. Meanwhile, all activities at Utah Lake have been canceled indefinitely after it was revealed the toxic algal bloom covering the water was becoming more hazardous. Cyanobacteria cells release higher levels of toxins into the water as they die - making the water more lethal even as the number of cells drop in the lake, which lies in Utah Valley. More than 100 people exposed to the bloom called the Utah Poison Control Center last Friday, reporting symptoms of vomiting, diarrhea, fever, skin and eye irritation and rashes.

Other urls found in this thread:

alibertarianfuture.com/2016-election/poll-gary-johnson-26-utah-three-points-overtaking-trump/
youtube.com/watch?v=lIavxAm4Mts
youtube.com/watch?v=uo6eIriOgSg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

> the color of Islam

We have found the mudslime

It's libertarians.

alibertarianfuture.com/2016-election/poll-gary-johnson-26-utah-three-points-overtaking-trump/

KEK IS FINALLY MANIFESTING HIMSELF IN THE MATERIAL PLANE.

ITS TRUE! THE END OF THE WORLD IS FINALLY HERE!

KEK ACENDENT, praise him

presumably two different things here. an algae bloom, the green stuff, and some other chemical foaming agent, both ending up in the same place at the same time, together.

well if 100 people called poison control and lived to have that conversation then it can't be all that bad

youtube.com/watch?v=lIavxAm4Mts

Our plan is coming along nicely

It's just one last push by Sony to get people to see the new Ghostbusted movie. Literal shit

They lived.

But now they are something more than, and worse than human.

Green is His color.
youtube.com/watch?v=uo6eIriOgSg

This is likely cause from algae blooms, out of control from industrial fertilizer.

The Reptoids who live in the vast tunnel systems under Utah all got food poisoning.

Drowning in a tidal wave of lizard-people shit and vomit... what a way to go!

The turtles have finally discovered masturbation.

>It's certainly possible that the water in the Welby Canal here does have some of that particular harmful algae that produces toxins in it
>possible
>green fucking toxic foam bubbling up from the sewers
>possible

You know this reminds me of some green foam that was on the james river years ago in virginia.

Does bleach simply not exist in Utah? Just nuke the fucking sewers and the lake you faggots, release some fish back in afterwards.

It's Guacamole. Jeb! wills it!

Is that a gunblade?

Good to know I'm not the only one who thought this

WHAT IS YOUR WILL KEK

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.

First of many plagues. G-d wills it.

Let my people go.

REEEEEEEEEEEE STOP FUCKING MY COUNTRY HYBERNO-CUNTS

Oh no, Jeb is at it again.

WHO YOU GONA CALL
>Ghostbusters

I told you slow and steady wins the race, Donald.

I told you.

I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.

Praise KeK

you just got Kek's Holy dubs of 7, you do realize what this means, right?

KEK IS HERE

Powerful dubs,

The frog god acknowledges you...

It's not Lord Kek. It's just shredder getting rekt.

STOP

YOU FUCKS DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU'RE DOING

who you gonna call?

Foam adventure.

>right on the bike track

Haha God hates faggots

kek, is this retribution for the low Trump polls?

>turtles

J E B
E
B

B U S H
U
S
H

It's not Kek you fucking morons, it's Guacamole king who's at it again

The one on the left has a terrible smile.

Have they started gassing vegans?

goddammit Jeb did it again
if only he could extend his powers into other dips beside guacamole, he'd be on to something

looks like an english dish mates
you'd better stay far from it

I wanna touch it

RIP Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.

It's mutagenic ooze. TMNT is real.

Teenage mutant ninja turtles when?