What would you do if you suddenly became Godzilla? You retain your mind but are unable to speak...

What would you do if you suddenly became Godzilla? You retain your mind but are unable to speak. Let's say you start somewhere in the ocean so you can choose to make an entrance or remain hidden.

Swim to Australia and completely annihilate it.

Destroy these countries.

Canada.
Germany.
Sweden.

If I approached the shore of the US or Australia slowly it's likely they wouldn't try to attack me. They'd probably build me an island.

Jack off in the middle of New York

Immediately try to fuck Mothra

Fuck up the Middle East.

Carve a Swastika on a big enough mountain or landmark and see what happens.

Take a long nap.

Go to the Statue of Liberty and start fake thrusting and pumping behind her.

I'd come up out of my ocean hidding spot dabbing so everyone would know I'm not a threat and don't waste time trying to attack me. Then I'd just sit around and do nothing, despite any pleadings.

I would unironically look for other kaijus to beat up

Lets just say the world wouldnt have a population problem anymore

Probably take a shit on North Korea.

>What would you do if you suddenly became Godzilla?
What else? Wreck Tokyo.

Find a paint factory and dip my finger nail in the paint to communicate with the humans.

Are you gay? It's a man in drag.

Level the mideast.

Shit on small building
Use a skyscraper to scrape my shit covered asshole

Only sane reply ITT. You're Godzilla? You fuck up inner Tokyo.

After that I'm not sure, Probably just slowly destroy the whole world, city by city.

Grab planes and guide them into various skyscrapers.

Depends on which godzilla I am.

This. I'd BTFO the Middle East and Israel, then burn France, Sweden, and Germany to the ground.

Glass africa

>After that I'm not sure, Probably just slowly destroy the whole world, city by city.
Nah just head back to monster island and bully rodan until they rebuild tokyo again.

Destroy Washington DC

no, no, man. that's the point-- you clean the assholes out of the middle east so the refugees can go back to where they came from and leave europe to its rightful owners. (white people)

That's a brilliant idea. Every time those nips think they are getting back on their feet, I'll waddle out of the ocean and kick their shit in.

get a gf

Try to rub my cloaca on the oceanfloor to experience the godzilla lizard orgasm.

Destroy Africa, Asia and most of Europe. Then take a nap LOL

>its an user-zilla dryhumps tokyo to the ground episode

Destroy Houston, Austin, San Fran, New York, and every other liberal city in """America"""

Glass the entire middle-east with my nuclear breath.

Fuck up North Korea because it is long overdue.

After that I'll just sink any refugee boats heading to Europe.

Destroy Russia and only Russia

make sure im seen and that theres a helicopter watching over. write in the sand with my tail that im require nutrients and to give me food or ill glass them.
Go to sleep

What does Godzilla eat exactly? Also I'd Absolutely wreck Africa and the middle east.

Don't forget t*rkey