ITT we laugh at Americans who are about to get fucked in the ass by the republican tax plan

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>rapepublicans

Don't really know the specifics but isn't it just a large corporate tax cut with smaller cuts accross the board for individual taxpayers?
Don't see what all the fuss is about tbqh

Soon the average Joe is too poor to tip and buy guns!!!! ITS THE END TIMES!!! QUICK TIP AND SHOOT PEOPLE!!!! TIP AND SHOOT FOR YOUR LIVES!!!!!!

Why would we be mad about a tax plan that will boost the economy and drive America forward? You Aussie faggots are too used to your shitty nanny state

haha

wacky bruce

>Don't really know the specifics but isn't it just a large corporate tax cut with smaller cuts accross the board for individual taxpayers?

The corporate cuts are huge and permanent, the cuts for the average folks are small have a time limit and expire back to pre-cut levels within a few years.

The final tax bill was 500 pages long and only presented a couple hours before the vote, ensuring it wasn't actually read fully by anyone voting.

Also the bill was covered in hand written last minute changes that were borderline illegible so even less was known for what they were voting on.

Not to worry, INFOWARS will have found a way to explain to Sup Forumsacks how this is actually all just a jewish conspiracy by the globalists and that they will profit from it once they are millionaires themselves

Don't need a conspiracy or infowars to justify it at all, they all believe in trickle down economics.

Real trickle down economics has never been tried before

>HURRRRR DURRRRR I like the fact that necon psychopaths just added billions to my country's already gargantuan debt because fuck political correctness

>Billions

1.4T*

>poor americunts get fucked by tax
>still pay less than australia

Infowars is not down with the jq

NO U NO U AHAHAHAQHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

HOLY FUCK AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

THANK YOU JEEBUS FOR MAKING ME BE BORN IN EUROPE

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>THANK YOU JEEBUS FOR MAKING ME BE BORN IN EUROPE

Yeah but they also get pretty much fucking nothing out of it. Their bridges collapse, their roads rot, they die of disease under penalty of losing their family home to medical debt. I'd pay even more taxes gladly if college and dental could get taken by public payment as well.

Do you guys get dental or post-secondary education for you taxes?

Dental is only for brown newfriends and uni costs money but you get interest free government loans. Also our roads are pretty fucked in more rural areas

>His countrys politicans are bought and paid for and THEY EVEN ADMIT IT

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

*inhales*

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>Politician straight up says they need to pass tax cuts to please their donors or they won't donate next election
>People still support the proposed tax cuts despite the very clear one sided intent they now have

The ABSOLUTE STATE of the states

hmmmmm?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

STOP I CAN HANDLE ONLY SO MUCH OW HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHA

>The corporate cuts are huge and permanent, the cuts for the average folks are small have a time limit and expire back to pre-cut levels within a few years.
Lol. Brutal.

This is the rationale of every conservatard

It will trickle down

ANY

SECOND

NOW

I want to know what Fakebook post is that comment from?

>they money you work for
Ahahahahahahhaahhahaaa...

fuck, do these people actually buy into the hard working rich person meme?

In addition to what said, you can no longer get a deduction for state taxes which fucks over pretty much any high-tax state, meaning the places with first world healthcare, education, and infrastructure are about to have that all gutted.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Sup Forums is celebrating and posting "liberal salt" right now. I don't think they care about the long term effects of this at all