Into the Badlands

Sunday is here, which means that in another 40 minutes, we get pure martial arts kino. Tonight's episode is titled "Sting of the Scorpion's Tail":

>Sunny plays a game which causes his friends to question his loyalty; the Widow discovers the existence of a new weapon.

Should be good! In the meantime, you can enjoy last week's episode, which is playing now. Let's begin!

Still liking the show, just starting to get annoyed at "Ultra-Invincible Females", though. Just have one die and the show would be a solid 8.5/9

bump for visibility

getting hype for tonight's episode

IT BEGINS!!!

I thought he died

This fight was a tiny bit more believable in the sense that it took five of them catching him off-guard, but Invincible Female Army strikes again!

I'm pretty sure all but like one Baron escaped The Conclave

This is really Mad Max vidya

Well damn. That was unexpected.

Who the fuck are these bozos

Is that Jeff Bezos

Asian Lady's Clippers. That's a lot of crossbow bolts.

I'm a faggot and I like big dicks in my mouth and ass
Just a reminder

That certainly explains your hatred of the Butterflies

Real interested in seeing how Sunny plays this

What the fuck is this house
She lives in a museum?

>more stronk womyn who never fucking die
>half the barons already dead 2 or so episode after their introduction, wasting potential for future seasons/worldbuilding and making them seem useless
>only surviving baron against Quinn and Widow os another stronk woman
>NO KILLING WOMYN AND CHILDREN
>Tilda being an impulsive cunt like usual and suffers no repercussions
Show is getting worse and worse with this shit.

Looks like a cathedral with the stained glass.

how long before Tilda turns on the Widow?

Sunny looks nice in white leather

Exactly what I was thinking.
>the only female death this season will be a woman killing another woman
Figures.

>>the only female death this season will be a woman killing another woman

Hopefully its the Widow killing Tilda because I like the Widow more

>sunny in power stance

>being this much of a faggot nigger

Imperial Sunny.

Surprised that it hasn't happened yet.

Widow killed one, did Quinn get the other two? I thought he killed a Baron and his family.

>>the only female death this season will be a woman killing another woman

Um...that blonde girl that was helping MK died like 2 episodes ago

>I thought he killed a Baron and his family.
He did
Only two Barons are dead Quinn killed one plus his entire family and The Widow killed another in the opening

I think they killed one in the Conclave, and 2 more makes 3 leaving Quinn, Widow and Dragon Lady.

Either way, killing off the leaders of entire fucking factions so easily is a waste and bad writing.

Fair enough. Point still stands.

Oh right Lydia is still with him

>ThatOneBro
wtf what kind of faggot would choose this as a name?
i mean obviously the same kind of faggot that uses a name on an anonymous website

Getting married to your son's side bitch was what started all this shit in the first place Quinn

>when you flaunt potential new wife in front of wife #1

>not just saying that you'll marry just so Henry will have a legitimate claim to the throne and you won't actually fuck her
Don't be stupid Quinn.

This.
This is the Badlands, not Commiefornia. He's going full retard.

>Either way, killing off the leaders of entire fucking factions so easily is a waste and bad writing

Why? New barons will just take over or the Widow/Quinn will control their land - thus serving their story arcs this season. Id consider it bad writing if killing the barons served no story purpose, but it clearly does

They're going a bit over the top with the whole "you know they're bad guys because they're sexually abusive jerks" thing in this season

>You will never have a QT Asian girl GF and take pictures of her with your garbage IPhone

>literally only 8 posters in this thread
this show must really suck kek

Why is Tilda all wet for MK anyway

it got renewed for a season 3 so I assume plenty of people watch it

TV rules: If you save a girl's life in an action TV show, she wants you for life.

She has a blood letting fetish.

Bajie is a real bro

Plus, people who saw S1 assumed that best character Quinn died and stopped, maybe.

This is really really rape-y
Not in the SJW sense of rape, but in a legit sexual assault, crying in the showers kind of rape

Quinn is /ourguy/

>damage control
naw this show is garbage and you guys are megaplebs

so by your standards, Game of Thrones is the greatest thing ever put to screen because it gets discussed here the most?

Don't feed the troll user

Well, I guess I expected this to happen.

no not at all that is some retarded logic
just as retarded as saying a show is good because it got another season

>Sunny/Widow team-up

Did my eyes deceive me?
DID I FINALLY SEE A DEAD BUTTERFLY?

Finally they killed a woman on screen. it was starting to bother me.

never said it was good, just said that it got a second season, therefore people must watch it

Best moment so far this season.

>preview spoils Tilda's betrayal
FUCK YOU AMC

Wew lads, we are approaching the critical mass here

>tfw its their obligatory farewell wrap up season

Yeah like all the butterflies the Widow brought with her died

Never heard about this show but it's extremely rare that not mainstream shows are discussed here.Is it good or too much sjw agenda?

I love quinn but im scared for veil. However I find it funny how nothing is going her way. Lets go back to the begining.
1. Parts are drs and have to work for quinn.
2. Deadliest guy in the badland take a liking to you.
3. He is not suppose to have a relationship.
4. He stills comes by.
5. I wouldnt advise saying "no".
6. Baron kills parents.
7. Gets pregnant.
8. In fear for life.
9. Saving barron while trying to escape.
10. Now is a hostage.
11. The same reason he killed your family is what you are treating him for.
12. Tries to escape and kills the only man that was nice to her. Then tells a lie that is flat out lie.
13. Idiot finally escapes but so sheltered she cant run.
14. Widow finds her.
15. She tried to kill widow before, widow cant forgive and trades that ass back to quinn.
16. Has to trust her baby with first wife while quinn kinda might rape her.
17. Before rape gets word sunny came back.
---- has veil ever had a choice is life.

>Widow v. Tilda

Oh the day has finally come!

Yeah, I don't exactly like the reveal, but here we are.

First season is a little shaky and Quinn steals the show. Second season is pretty solid so far, and the main gripe with invincible women has been rectified.

It's about fucking time. Just keep the deaths closer to even.

First season had no agenda but this one definitely does including making Quinn some sort of rapist. I am hoping this will go away by the end of the season.

There is no sjw agenda. Read my veil post. She has been put through the wringer. The widow needs the butterfly to advance. Plus, the come ninja like. Quinn crew would pound them but they have throwing stars and hidden members. One on one no match.

I read this in quinn voice.
Quin was always rapey. Sonny is too. "Into the badlands" they are professional killers. The have "dollhouses". Get real. Quinns guys were sunnys guys. Those guys have been wild since day one. Quinn, waldo, and sunny trained them.

Lol it sure as fuck is SJW. A bunch of little girls beating a bunch of grown men in hand to hand, all bad guys are rapists. They need to tone that shit down, it's way over the top.

Looks like the Flea = The Widow reveal will be in the next episode.

Just marathoned the first episode. Incoherent world and plot + obvious sjw propaganda.
DROPPED

How do you marathon one episode?

it's a meme you dip

Yeah right. Most bad guys are rapey! Especially the type that are ysed to not being around women. Plus we've only seen two rapey guys quinn and the smuggler. Just commonsense tells you the other guys as well. Although I dont think bajie is. Plus everyone is a bad guy except victim veil, stupid ryder, and baby henry.

What "flea"?
What do you mean by incoherant. Its old chinese journey mixed with southern scandal. I can help you! What dont you understand?
Ditto, but Ive decided to feed the troll.
Please explain. Is it suppose to mean no effort.

The marathon one episode meme is just making fun of how low attention span is these days. See: Better Call Saul threads.

>What "flea"?
Bajie's former apprentice, the one he saved and abandoned the monastery over.

He could do so much better than Dykeotron 5000.

Holy. I never even considered that.

Tbh we saw it coming. No point in having her question her without actual conflict.

Indeed.

I dig the differences in all the barons colors and schemes even if it is a bit crazy just how closely they follow their colors.

The first baby henry the rest look like random asian babies with the last being filpino.
Thanks! I actually do that a lot.
I figured flea(didnt remeber name) was going to be next season. The widow and baije looks about the same age. Although I can see baije being miscasted.

>The widow and baije looks about the same age.
Nick Frost is 12 years older.

That's because women age like shit, user.