Wikileaks DNC Thread #30: Clinton the Clown's Balloons: Made with children's tears Edition

*****LEAKS WILL CONTINUE THROUGHOUT THE WEEKEND*****

Post anything worthwhile and make sure you link to the e-mail.
Start Logging the good stuff for processing.
Use jsfiddle.net/n4nvdys5/ for easy browsing w/ back and forward buttons.

>DNC Sup Forums ROULETTE

>Not sure what to search for? Take your last 4 digits and use them to access emails. Example, post number 82241488 will read the following emails:

>wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/1488
>wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/11488
>wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/21488

>The CURRENT largest emailid is 22456, UNTIL THE NEXT RELEASE, so the last one may not exist. Good luck, post anything interesting here, and

>ROLLIN'

If you're looking for documents to sift though instead of e-mails, go here:
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/?file=pdf|docx|doc|xlsx|xls&count=50#searchresult
>pdf, docx, doc, xlsx, xls (1062 results)

If you're looking for pictures to sift through instead of e-mails, go here:
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/?file=jpg | png | gif&count=50#searchresult
>jpg, png, gif (6696 results)

>MASS EMAIL ABC7NY, ONE OF THE LARGEST LOCAL NEWS SITES IN NYC AND THE GREATER NEW YORK AREA
>KEK WILLS IT
>abc7ny.com/news/contact-wabc-tv/55888/

If you want to unsubscribe people from their daily news e-mails go here
>"unsubscribe" (1618 results)
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/?q="unsubscribe"&mfrom=&mto=&title=¬itle=&date_from=&date_to=&nofrom=¬o=&count=50&sort=0#searchresult

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/hhw2O
archive.is/N5ZTj
archive.is/ZRZ5i
archive.is/MnmDN
archive.is/QZdyy
archive.is/Yw2Lz
archive.is/saLWY
archive.is/C2AVT
archive.is/nYmq6
archive.is/7qf3D
archive.is/FP5qw
archive.is/FeDhO
archive.is/WmqkT
archive.is/AqLDe
archive.is/NoY0V
archive.is/8H8Wj
archive.is/m2DFw
archive.is/gtWw0
archive.is/nMzBR
archive.is/jjcuJ
archive.is/5S49l
archive.is/zG3Bt
archive.is/r5Hsg
archive.is/8Ik64
archive.is/ywBSR
archive.is/zPSWX
archive.is/Dxc6N
archive.is/05AMr
archive.is/KJbkL
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/216
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/fileid/7550/3840
vocaroo.com/i/s0AEQBoM5tiL
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/fileid/16014/7555
pastebin.com/ub7AEpew
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/6482
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/3559
dailycaller.com/2016/07/24/leaked-emails-show-dnc-officials-planned-anti-trump-protests/
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/1165
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/757182723089895424
archive.is/JaGoG
youtube.com/watch?v=7BhemmpRf5k
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/4917
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/757205678821928960
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/12236
archive.is/7rXm6
youtube.com/watch?v=QUAItQmq-LU
youtube.com/watch?v=nr6wdTPGFmI
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/18014
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/6211
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/12714
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/1041
youtube.com/watch?v=bX3EZCVj2XA
berniesanders.com/press-release/democratic-rules-committee-passes-reform-commission/
youtu.be/8qYLIeR3GwY?t=1995
youtube.com/watch?v=JH9lLzBXzPk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

PLEASE BE AWARE OF THE FOLLOWING!

CTR and other Clinton PACS are on the chans and other forums of note where these leaks are being distributed and discussed spreading disinfo in the hopes of discrediting the leaks as a whole as a viable source for consideration in the MSM.

The primary way they are doing this is by SPREADING PRE MADE SCREEN-SHOTS OF EMAILS ***CONTAINING FALSE INFORMATION***

ALWAYS-ALWAYS-ALWAYS VERIFY THE E-MAIL IS LEGITIMATE BY CHECKING IT IN THE DATABASE BEFORE SPREADING ANY SCREEN-CAPS MADE BY RANDOM ANONS!

Thread 1: archive.is/hhw2O
Thread 2: archive.is/N5ZTj
Thread 3: archive.is/ZRZ5i
Thread 4: archive.is/MnmDN
Thread 5: archive.is/QZdyy
Thread 6: archive.is/Yw2Lz
Thread 7: archive.is/saLWY
Thread 8: archive.is/C2AVT
Thread 9: archive.is/nYmq6
Thread 10: archive.is/7qf3D
Thread 11: archive.is/FP5qw
Thread 12: archive.is/FeDhO
Thread 13: archive.is/WmqkT
Thread 14: archive.is/AqLDe
Thread 15: archive.is/NoY0V
Thread 16: archive.is/8H8Wj
Thread 17: archive.is/m2DFw
Thread 18: archive.is/gtWw0
Thread 19: archive.is/nMzBR
Thread 20: archive.is/jjcuJ
Thread 21: archive.is/5S49l
Thread 22: archive.is/zG3Bt
Thread 23: archive.is/r5Hsg
Thread 24: archive.is/8Ik64
Thread 25: archive.is/ywBSR
Thread 26: archive.is/zPSWX
Thread 27: archive.is/Dxc6N
Thread 28: archive.is/05AMr
Thread 29: archive.is/KJbkL

BUMPU

Reposting from previous thread since I posted below archive point.

wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/216

>Now that we are mini super pac, the donations we are going to accept for the host committee are going to be in the same range as how much the DNC can now take. Since we are not the Republicans, the donations are going to be a majority of the same people. Our team has the relationships with these people. We should not hire people to troll our lists, call these people and introduce themselves. We can do it.

What? How can you hire people to troll your donators? Also hired trolls yet again.

what if... Trump let Cruz speak only to show Bernie he can also rebel against his own party?
/45D table tenis

What did they mean by this?

>wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/fileid/7550/3840
(img download link)

Make sure everyone listens to this short mp3 of a Clinton supporter complaining about Bernie.

listen link:
vocaroo.com/i/s0AEQBoM5tiL

wikileaks download link:
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/fileid/16014/7555
DOC ID 16014
MD5 ffb6221552bee4ddc176d3c1a0843629

>GOLD

I think it was so Cruz supporters didn't galvanize against Trump the way Bernie supporters are now turning against Hillary so fast they need to take a double dosage of their autism meds just to slow down.

The stuff I saw on Zika made it seem like they were setting all the stuff up to blame republicans when/if (possibly intentional) a zika outbreak occurs this fall.

OP links archive

pastebin.com/ub7AEpew

Okay so from the start, they wanted Hillary to be the nominee, and Bernie was just the controlled opposition. Which they can do, of course, under their own rules.

But doesn't the fact that they raised $220 million for Bernie from his supporters with no intention of nominating him mean they committed a crime? Racketeering? Hillary was in on the act, as well as the entire DNC, right? Can an American friend clarify?

Indian here, I hate Hillary, can someone explain to me what's going on? Did assange hack into DNC database, and if so can Hillary get arrested?

wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/6482

>"I'm saddened to learn that we have already suffered our first death from the Zika virus and my thoughts are with the victim's family. As I've said for months, this is an unfolding public health crisis in Florida and Puerto Rico and soon, other parts of the nation. We need House Republicans to stop dragging their feet on emergency supplemental funding for Zika and join President Obama and Congressional Democrats by taking immediate action to arrest this burgeoning health crisis."

How the hell republicans are to blame?

>Can an American friend clarify?

We're still figuring it out also. For some highlights from the link, see here
pastebin.com/ub7AEpew

nth for:

search specific phrases in quotation marks, think of commands, requests "we need to" "you have to" etc

use advanced search and go through emails of people that have shown sketchy behaviour or did something shady. Type their email in the advanced search and look at everything, go up the chain, lads, find dirt throwers, that are likely to do bad stuff.

They're genuinely pushing this narrative:

>which they can do under their rules.

Not exactly. Under the DNC charter they're supposed to run a fair election and let the people choose the winner.

That's why DWS has been pulled from the convention, that's why everyone is making a big deal out of this; that's why the left is freaking the fuck out this weekend.

to the OP
well done m8

rollin

Yep, everything with "ZIka" in it also has "hurr durr fucking inhuman republicans ".

Putting my shitty OC back on here.

No idea m8, both are playing ball on this as it's a serious issue unlike cops shooting niggers and the national debt.

Wait, so they are doing nothing about the Zika virus just so they can blame replublicans?

HWAT?

wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/3559

>NOTICE: This communication may contain privileged or other confidential information. If you have received it in error, please advise the sender by reply email and immediately delete the message and any attachments without copying or disclosing the contents. Thank you.

This looks promising.

Dammit Pablo

dailycaller.com/2016/07/24/leaked-emails-show-dnc-officials-planned-anti-trump-protests/

>Trump who is handsome, but edgy
Reminds me of the moment Rubio lost:
>Okay, Big Donald!

>doc ID 17288
They were stumped
no Re:

bump

Reposting Kaplans trials and tribulations with the IRS
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/1165

Attention all:
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/757182723089895424

>@realDonaldTrump
>Wow, President Obama's brother, Malik, just announced that he is voting for me. Was probably treated badly by president-like everybody else!

Good morning.
archive.is/JaGoG

>Big Donald
kek i missed that one, how did he and his campaign advisers think that would do anything?

christ they're pathetic

> dangerous donald

that would appeal to the women that love the "bad boy" type

also rahlin xDD

2689_001

standard boilerplate that most large companies put at the bottom of all their e-mails.

By dragging their feet on emergency supplemental funding for Zika and not joining President Obama and Congressional Democrats by taking immediate action to arrest this burgeoning health crisis.

youtube.com/watch?v=7BhemmpRf5k [Remove]

DIE DOWN HERE
WE
ALL
WILL

youtube.com/watch?v=7BhemmpRf5k [Remove]

Oh, my bad. there was a Re.
>doc ID 17455

Wow. You guys are still playing this?

wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/4917

Has potential

FINAL WORD
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/757205678821928960

JACKPOT! HA HA!

wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/12236

>I’m not totally opposed to the idea but it would have to be somewhat controlled. We could set up a ‘demo’ where we pretend that Trump just said a really offensive thing and then the process of clipping video and getting a release out the door…

"""""playing"""""
Will we still be playing when we bring down the Clinton Crime Syndicate?

>Stick around to find out.

Some are playing using the roulette, others are actively datamining in search of fun.

Repost: Instead of spamming the thread with rolls, how about to roll you got to Random.org and type number between 1 and 22456 and just post finds here

>do they delete comments or do this many people really love Trump

SHE HAS NO CLUE

>One of them is literally "Bad Donald"
I can't tell what they are thinking.

>Oh, my bad. there was a Re.

Looks like there was also a REEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>do they delete comments or do this many people really love Trump

gold from last thread
bitch on fixed income crying about sanders in voicemail

also pic: democrats, yes!

None of these faggots know what is about to happen to them.

>Trolling is a method of fishing where one or more fishing lines, baited with lures or bait fish

archive.is/7rXm6

youtube.com/watch?v=QUAItQmq-LU

YES
BITCHENS
SAND
F

>IMPLYING cunt

Just a misunderstanding that led to a small argument - bears no significance.

OMG Democrats blame
RUSSIANS for the email
leak to help TRUMP!!
HAPPENING!!

Its probably true, too.

OH BABY

Okay I think I'm getting better at finding entertaining shit

>DWS, you’re almost as corrupt as $hillary Clinton. I’ve already left the Democratic party—after 32 years. Lots of us have. And you and your direction for the Democratic party are a large reason why. HRC is the other reason.

>It’s coming—the shock you will feel when MILLIONS of us won’t vote for Shillary--PERIOD.

>Fuck you.

wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/18014

I think "Dangerous Don" would be an even catchier nickname. And yeah, it makes Trump sound awesome, like some sort of superhero.

On a related note:

Sent: Friday, May 06, 2016 12:19 PM
To: Palermo, Rachel; CommsApproval_D
Cc: Price, Jenna
Subject: RE: For comms approval: Dangerous Donald's impact on our schools
Can we not use that subject line? We got a lot of hell on reporter twitter yesterday for using Dangerous Donald repeatedly

Sent: Friday, May 06, 2016 12:29 PM
To: Helmstetter, TJ; Palermo, Rachel; CommsApproval_D
Dangerous Donald is good. Let them complain. Trump won't stop trying to call HRC Crooked, we shouldn't blink cause a couple reporters get snarky.

Sent: Friday, May 06, 2016 12:30 PM
To: Miranda, Luis; Palermo, Rachel; CommsApproval_D
Was more than a couple.

wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/6211

Was posted in earlier thread and it's not significant, but it certainly is fucking hilarious!

Okay, anybody help me out with this? It looks super shady to me, basically a bunc of different news outlets breaking the same stories in such a similar fashion it seems written by the same guy. Spoopy stuff.

wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/12714

Returning for last thread, about 2/3 of the way through the images, Again nothing of note except many many duplicates and stuff like pic related.

HOLY FUG

OBONGO BTFO

>For your framing purposes, here's our narrative guide for how to talk about Trump:
'Nuff said.

wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/1041

An interview to listen to while you sleuth.

youtube.com/watch?v=bX3EZCVj2XA

>wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/12714
The news stuff is them checking in on what is being said about the president and his stuff.

As for the rest, the thing you need to read is:
>voter fraud is so widespread that it’s helping Democrats win elections

Good job on the leaks Putin. Though I have this feeling you just want to see everything burn

It was said earlier that "framing" means "creating image", but what the fuck is this choice of words?

>actually blaming the Russians
lmao I know the prole might eat it up but do they expect anyone with half a brain to actually believe that?

That Florida logo is horrendous.

>something with a poop emjoi?

AHAHAHAHAHAAH

holy fuck how do you get a job in the DNC
what a fucking amazing job that must be

damn its real

It's easier then explaining the emails content.

For once, Russia, you're ok. This almost makes up for that Crimea bullshit.

>throw in a crate of Vodka and a few kilos of hash and we are good

>82508498
found the shill

It was a Republican who said that. They quoted him.

It's okay user, he'll take the country and then give a concert in the ruins.

Framing the narrative, not framing Trump. As in drafting the narrative.

....I....think?

so many fucking supporters they can't possibly delete it all and covering it up. after gamergate, they no longer try. they just sweep, dismiss and ignore.

if companies are gonna use their power to cloud the will of the democratic people, their heads should roll.

So when is Assange's big leak coming out?

He said he had something huge on her

GUYS GUYS GUYS

The Democrats are moving and trying to appease Bernbots by reducing superdelegates.

berniesanders.com/press-release/democratic-rules-committee-passes-reform-commission/

I'm really hoping that theres something more conclusive damning than just proving that Bernie got fucked over so hard.

it's too late after the fact, and they know it's not gonna change shit, it's a false gesture.

Haha so many people payed 100 grand to be a superdelegate (I read the emails, they're begging for their kids to come along too) that are going to be soo pissed. How does this affect Hillary?

HELLO

CUNTS!!!!

youtu.be/8qYLIeR3GwY?t=1995

Guys, from my understanding they talk about a test run of their new process. Read the whole context, they are implementing a new process on how to handle bilingual/Spanish propaganda pieces.

A little too fucking late their Bernie

you will never have a second chance

>doc ID 12412
>dncrr2main
>Obama-Biden-2012
>obamain08
they've got some fairly obvious passwords.
get crackin :^)

Reading emails is gay now. Kek

youtube.com/watch?v=JH9lLzBXzPk

I'm rolling

MUY DELEGUHTS!

his second and last chance is to go onto that DNC convention and flat out denounce hillary and say vote "for whomever you want"

but I know he won't.

Are berniebots actually upset about losing or just going with bernie and falling in line with the DNC?

the response is BURN IT ALL

both

Guccifer said he is Romanian and that he does this because "fuck Clinton". Putin is a good business partner of the Clintons.