RedDisneyMedia

Thoughts on Space Cop?

NaCl

WHERE IS MY KONG REVIEW
*inhales deeply making noise with the mucus*
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

They didn't even do a John Wick 2 or GitS reviews.

wew

>implying they'd talk favorably about a wb film

Gits seemed like an obvious hitb episode

Last HITBs:
>GotG 2
Sequel capeshit. It's "fun", they loved it.

>Life
Original IP. It's alien but not good because they've seen it before.
>Power Rangers
Reboot. They didn't like it.

>Get Out
Original IP. It's great because liberals can also be racist and WHAT A TWEEST.
>Logan
Sequel capeshit. They loved it because it was grimdark and made them feel like it was for adults, literally their own criticism of Rogue One.

>La La Land
Original IP, oscarbait. They liked it because it was "fun".
>Bye Bye Man
Original IP. They didn't like it.

>Rogue One
Sequel. They didn't like it because it was grimdark so adults could take it seriousy, and it didn't have characters they liked.

>Shut In
Original IP. They didn't like it because it's a cheap cashgrab horror.
>Arrival
Original IP. They liked it because it was like a Star Trek episode.

>Doctor Strange
Sequel, capeshit. They liked it because it BROKE NEW GROUND and was "fun".

Conclusion?
They love capeshit and sequels. They watch a lot of cheap and bad horror movies.

Go away Jay

>liking popular movies automatically makes you a sell out

"""ok"""

>when you supposedly hate these specific youtubers but evidently watch all of their content so you can bitch about them every time they release something new

just kys

>dude we hate disney
>reviews the let's Disney everytime its released

>>dude we hate disney
Literally when have they ever said they hate Disney?

So you admit you cant draw a line between your sad fantasies about your friend simulator and reality?

Welcome to every RLM thread on Sup Forums.

can't we all just acknowledge that HITB is their shill platform and Best of the Worst is still the best thing on youtube and move on with our lives?

>It's a ReviewScrew thread

Dude every nu-Star Wars video they've released has been an attack on Disney, they're hypocrites.

>every nu-Star Wars video they've released has been an attack on Disney
But that's not true. Like, at all.

t. Redditor

Goddamn you faggots are retarded.

welcome to redditchan. I gave up having meaningful debates and conversations years ago. So why am I still here?

...I honestly have no idea.

From what I've heard, they have to avoid reviewing some movies because of Mike's getting too emotionally involved in the movies they watch (Due mainly to Mike's alcoholism, and the fact that he always sneaks booze into the cinema with him) They've had to scrap a few HitB episodes they intended to do, such as the infamous "Fault in Our Stars" incident (Mike sobbed behind the wheel of his car in the theater parking lot for nearly 45 minutes before he composed himself enough to drive them home

Oh God, you're actually going to try and make this a thing, huh?

Fuck RLM threads are pathetic.

source: your ass

Literally /our autist/

>Thoughts on Space Cop?
I thought it was pretty funny.

Didn't care for feeding frenzy though.

You could kind of see it in Mike's face and voice in the TFA review they filmed immediately after getting home from seeing it. Apparently he cried hard when Han died and a few of the other nostalgia bait scenes

You're not allowed to have that opinion here. Sup Forums collectively thinks it's terrible because they already decided it would be terrible before it came out.

kill yourself, retard.

Reminder that they have never not recommended a Marvel flick

That's because they've enjoyed all the Marvel movies to varying degrees. Why wouldn't they recommend a movie that they enjoyed?

reminder that all marvel movies are at least decent flicks that are fun to watch at least once

except for Thor: The Dark World which I don't think they've ever mentioned

They did an episode on Thor 2. They said it was fun nonsense.

mike and jay are so buttblasted we found out they are on the marvel dime

Best of the Worst is the best thing on youtube and the best thing about my life.

When is the next episode.

It's simple.

Mike Stoklasa has become the very thing he once ridiculed. Look at the Avatar review for instance; he spends 90 minutes going on about Cameron's blatant pandering to the lowest common denominator, marveling (no pun intended) at Cameron's proficieny for manipulating the audience to make them feel how he wants them to feel, how he wants them to think.

Fast forward a couple of years later. Jurassic World is released -- its heavily established to be a soft reboot operating on the hype of faux-nostalgia and Pratt's recent Guardians of the Galaxy success.

Mike loves it. Hits all the right buttons. Really gets his inner manchild going. He basically reveres the film to Jay Bauman's utter disgust.

This is the first sign of Stoklasa's downfall, his immediate descent into the anti-thesis of Mr. Plinkett. He's become lazy, brainwashed, unwittingly indoctrinated into the modern Hollywood machine sculpted by the likes of Disney executives.

It's October 2015. Disney gets in touch with Red Letter Media. They offer him a deal he simply can't refuse; he's instructed to praise Disney's numbered Star Wars episodes while taking critical albeit nonsensical liberties with the standalone films, all the while consistently spewing a casual commitment to every Marvel film that is released. Mike and his goons are heavily compensated for this, successfully turning the likes of the internet's pseuds into DDs (Disney Dudes).

The real enemy isn't Collider, or Loot Crate boxes.

It's Mike Stoklasa.

n-no

Is Jay starting to go grey? He seems a little silvery around the temples.

Being a vessel for an evil corporation can start to takes its toll.

smdh

>Logan
>Sequel capeshit. They loved it because it was grimdark and made them feel like it was for adults, literally their own criticism of Rogue One.
their complaints regarding rogue one's grimdark elements was that film gets the wrong idea how to set a grim atmosphere, if you turn off the quip button or give the film a darker color palette that doesn't automatically makes your movie mature or anything and Logan worked because the characters are actually interesting.

By your own logic, You are saying that Mike's real personality was that of Plinkett, and that Mike's downfall is acting more like a regular human than a made up alter ego personality?

His downfall is not being the entity that garnered him his fame. His true film critiquing form.

He fell for the cozy patreon lifestyle. He isn't a hungry wolf anymore, but a lazy cow looking for the next check to clear.

>The real enemy isn't Collider, or Loot Crate boxes.
>It's Mike Stoklasa.
Bravo, chef, this was excellent.

Based

I wanted to like Space Cop. But just couldn't.

They had used pretty much all the jokes before, and the whole thing felt rushed and half-baked. Also: Too much effort went into Space Cop, with very little payoff.

Well that's entropy for you. Mike clearly admitted to watching movies and movie reviewing as a akin to a tedious job.

RLM has other things going for it other than blockbuster movie reviews.

>Logan
>capeshit

Everything you sad DCucks pretend BvS is Logan actually is. There's no laughable Hot Topic villain mailing jars of piss, killing the guy he hates by making a stronger less controllable version or him screaming "ding ding ding ding ding" while ranting about a coming villain he can't possibly have any knowledge of.

>RLM has other things going for it other than blockbuster movie reviews.

My "review" of Reddit Letter Media

>posting in a friend simulator thread
>idolizing an aging group of youtube vloggers from Milwaukee
>he gives his real-life "friends" money every month

Rich
>an unemployed construction worker, the trick monkey fraud of the group. knows two tricks: forced laughter and becoming violent. brava, rich! brava!

Jack
>a failed viral marketer with an ugly wife and children with terrible names ('myson packard?'). he knows he's the least popular cast member and desperately tries to fit in by making fun of reddit on stream

Mike
>an over-the-hill "director" weighed down by his talentless friends. only makes "ironically bad" videos because they're immune to criticism. his latest production 'Space Cop' has exposed him as a fraud and proved a spiritual and economic disaster. he will eventually go the route of orson welles, balloon up to 500 pounds and die at the ripe age of 50.

Jesse
>the curdling definition of a parasite. ditters on her phone while the men do all the hard work. got caught buying jewelry with actual Patreon money.

Jay
>the only cast member showing any self-improvement or growth. still has a long way to go, but has already outgrown RLM.

I like how Reddit Letter Media is a company founded upon criticism, insulting and berating others and their works, but HEAVEN FORBID that anyone criticize them! They'll even ban you from their stream if they catch a whiff of dissatisfaction. It's amazing how creatively lazy the group has become. They were better when they were a starving group. Now they can sit on their fat asses, drink beer and make fart jokes while you throw money at the screen. Amazing.

>no Skull Island review
>no John Wick 2 review
>no Resident Evil review
>no Ghost in the Shell review

REEEEEEEE

Unironically this.

None of those would bring in the views these hacks so desperately want.

I'm a fan of RLM and I think they're my friends but I honestly can't counter this.

what exactly is this supposed to imply

Have you taken your meds today user?

it's implying op is a faggot, retard

>making money is bad
lel
>millennials

>op.png
>text: when you're a faggot
>picture: screenshot of the OP
it's a mystery.

RLM fans on suicide watch.

RLM fans have room-temperature IQs. This surprises you?

>his latest production 'Space Cop' has exposed him as a fraud

somebody finally updated this pasta.

TDKR

oh my

>Rogue One
>Sequel. They didn't like it because it was grimdark so adults could take it seriousy, and it didn't have characters they liked.

Yeah, thanks for cutting out half of their criticisms, mainly which were lack of character development, lack of plot, and fanservice.

I smell a butthurt Star Wars fanboi

That was before it was cool to shit on DC.

I agree with everything but the part about Lex not knowing about Darkseid. Lex was on the ship, he saw some alien (Steppenwolf?) with motherboxes, so it's possible he saw Darkseid too, but offscreen.

can we take the dcvsmarvel trash fire and move it to co where it belongs? this cancer is infecting every board in this fucking site.

>p-please stop talking shit about my friend simulators

>RLM cancer calling DC/Marvel cancer cancer
This is like Mike calling the kettle black.

>This is like Mike calling the kettle black.
What does this mean? Is this related to the phrase "the pot calling the kettle black" Are you calling Mike a pothead? Because of your head canon about Jessi offering weed to the guys on the Pre Rec stream? I literally cannot process your autism.

He made contact with Steppenwolf on the ship, of course he knows he's coming.

Nobodys talking about Darkseid. Steppenwolf is the antagonist of the Justice League movie, this was confirmed.

You're literally illiterate.

>its a RLM causes anal devastation on a massive scale episode

man i am really getting sick of these reruns

>Jessi offering weed to the guys on the Pre Rec stream
Say what now?

I'm just gonna leave this here...

Whose cum tastes better, Mike's or Jay's?

Sigh. These autists think that they heard Jessi whisper something about weed to the guys at the very end of the last Pre Rec she appeared on. It's just more of their tiring autistic head canon and not real.

Kek!

Link?

She clearly said "I have some weed" and Jack immediately went full damage control. This sin't some bullshit "headcanon" like that stupid patreon jewelry bullshit, this fucking happened.

>Sigh

Kill yourself, quickly.

Not the same user but they appear to have deleted the video. Make of that what you will.

>clearly
>full damage control
>this fucking happened
GIVE ME A BREAK!

The frauds deleted it

Yeah, we covered that already. Thanks!

Who comes up with this?

>>Doctor Strange
>Sequel, capeshit. They liked it because it BROKE NEW GROUND and was "fun".
>broke new ground
are they fucking retarded? it was literally just "Quips: The Movie Part 15" with some cool looking/2deep4u inception style scenes thrown in.

They're literal autists who spend their entire lives writing fanfic and posting it on Sup Forums. It's pathetic. And all because RLM made a video they disagreed with.

AWWWW Are you mad? Because RLM dared to question your precious wittle Rogue One? The butthurt amongst the autists on this board is GLORIOUS!

nope. rogue one was pretty shitty too. I don't even care about RLM. I just wandered into this thread and saw that they praised the Doctor Strange movie for a bullshit reason

ITT

>autistic screeching
>guys calm down
>autistic screeching
>it's just a youtube video
>autistic screeching
>whatever
>autistic screeching

Yeah, right. Keep hugging that Jyn Erso body pillow, autist.

I love you guys and I'm glad I get to spend time with you.

who's Jyn? oh yeah, that was the annoying, boring bitch in Rogue One.
you have some strange bants. have a good night, friendo

>called out hard for Rogue One autism
T-time for bed!

what happened with Sup Forums, i thought people liked RLM. I don't think you need to take their opinion as gospel or anything

There are a small core of buttblasted Ring Theorists, Prequel Lovers, DC fans and Rogue One contrarians who spam every RLM thread with hate. Ignore their autism.