Munich shooter was lurking on german imageboard

Calling it now: Munich shooter was lurking on german imageboard krautchan.

German magazin "Spiegel" reports that:

> he often talked about Tim K., the shooter from the 2009 school shooting in Winnenden

Back in 2009 some guys on the german imageboard Krautchan faked a post where they posed as "Tim K.". The media jumped on the story and it was reported for many days that Tim K. was lurking on KC. All this in mentioned in the Winnenden wikipedia article, so it is very safe to assume that Ali David (munich shooter) was aware of KC.

Spiegel also reports that:

> He also made fun of Tugce, saying things like "Fuck Tugce", "Why does this freak get involved?" etc..... Context: Tugce was a muslim girl that was beaten do death at a McDonalds in Germany after she got involved with a fight happening between some other stupid migrants. He media portrayed as if she wanted to break up the fight, the reality was that she had a big mouth and got to invovled. Tugce was a big topic on KC for many weeks and i don't know of any other place where she was hated on this much.

They also have screenshots of his Steam profile which show (despite being German-Iranian) him using nicknames such as "Godlike German Prophet" and "Prideful German Prophet (AFD)" (= AFD is a new right-wing political party in germany, popular on KC)

source: spiegel.de/panorama/justiz/muenchner-amoklaeufer-david-s-er-nannte-sich-hass-a-1104451.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vf17W212Ps0
steamcommunity.com/id/FSFlighterX
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=557625656
youtube.com/watch?v=EFL1-fL-WtM
knowyourmeme.com/memes/spurdo-sparde
allchans.org/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

not surprised actually
Sup Forums has always had a culture of intolerance and bigotry. We've reached the point to where 4channers are actively killing

We've been at the point since the beginning of Sup Forums you newfag

intolerance? not on my beloved cuckchan

>Doch dann sei Ali in der "Counter-Strike"-Clique immer wieder durch fremdenfeindliche Äußerungen aufgefallen. Unter dem Namen "Amokläufer" habe er über Türken geschimpft und sich im Chat auch mit Leuten ausgetauscht, die gegen Juden hetzten. "Er war sehr nationalistisch", beschreibt Marco den späteren Attentäter.

>But then Ali attracted attention in the "Counter-Strike" clique repeatedly by xenophobic statements. Under the name "gunman" he inveighed against Turks and spend time talking with people who agitated against Jews. "He was very nationalistic," Marco describes the later attacker.

This is a board of peace.

On his other Steam profile he also used the nickname "Bernd" which is the default username on KC

shiieeet

we were killing back in 2002 on the &T

so it was a sandnigger so mad that he will never be a real german that he killed some turkroaches as a result?

>so it was a sandnigger so mad that he will never be a real german that he killed some turkroaches as a result?

Yes

so surprise actually.

Wow he played counterstrike source

Nice

He was an evil racist tanned german

islam doesn't allow understanding biology. it's like the jew indoctrinated feeble minded who think they can decide their sex.

>Police says he was heavily invested in counter strike and its what made him go on a killing spree
>only 126 hours
He was a fucking scrub.

>der Spiegel

the word "iranian" literally means "aryan"

He's basically link related

youtube.com/watch?v=vf17W212Ps0

Someone can link it?

He has 1100 hours in CSGO as well, and a few hundred hours in GTA V.

>guy with migrant background is intolerant towards foreign people
>uses ironic ingame names
>It's the nationalists' fault

Jesus fucking Christ

Lügenpresse wieder in vollem Gange.
Geht mir langsam aufn Sack wie ihr nichts dagegen unternimmt. Brauchen wohl auch bal eine Mauer bei der Grenze.

>be me
>~2000 hours on battfield games
>~1500 hours on css
>~1500 hours on cs:go
>~2000 hours on cod games

am i terrorist yet?

Yes, you are.

Retard logic. If grew up in a country, with its culture and lifestyle. Then to see it's culture is slowly dying, seeing the government blaming the natives instead on themselves or the criminals.

WTF! I'll go insane as well.

You're a hardcore aussie cunt.
I doubt anything will ever affect you.

Reported to the Emu Intelligence Agency

You got no guns son

On Sup Forums Sup Forums there was a notorious german persian nazi posting.
Go to /deutsch/ at Sup Forums and ask about "Der Perser"

Here's his steam

What's with europoors and stupid simulator games?

how dangerous am I, Sup Forums?

Ali "Adolf Hitler" Sonboly

shit man, at least he was a sandnigger. The PC police have to keep their shit in line a little bit now. Imagine if he had been a full blown white aryan nationalist. We wouldn't hear the end of it.

Trigger warning:
Edgy af

Sup Forums is a website of peace. #NotAllChanners, #IllShitpostWithYou.

Holy shit Sup Forums confirmed.

Can we make ali a honorary german already?

he was a robot. a supreme gentleman.

kek

steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=557625656

BUILD WALL

This kind of edge does not know any limits.

/r9k/ strikes again. Now they started infesting mudslimes. Imagine ISIS as /r9k/.

Spiegel is left wing crap not surprised their pushing unsubstantiated bullahit blaming the right.

nevar forget, he did what many can only dream of

he went beyond the video game

It was KC tier

tim kretschmer

silly witness protection in this land

like any other teen kid

BULLSHIT
U
L
L
S
H
I
T

iranian here

hating turks is nothing out of the ordinary for us and I think it is even more justified in germany than it is in iran given the large number of roaches that can't even read or write

jew hate is an indicator that he is from a traditionally muslim family but that's very rare among iranians in germany

which nationalists? all I see is a bunch of clowns who don't know what to pretend to be shocked about next

Kek

He also played flight simulator

>krautchan
On that note...how many other "4chans" are there in different languages?

I know there is Turkish one, because a turkish user linked to it one day.

Can someone else please list the others or give me links??

Why are there so many Iranians in Germany?
When did that happen?

Thread theme:

youtube.com/watch?v=EFL1-fL-WtM

There are many iranian ""refugees"" that have ""fled"" their country because it's an utter shithole

Basically the same as african ""refugees""

I'm saying the media will spin this so nationalists will be blamed again.

It was a guy with migrant background who was probably mentally ill, yet they try to make it fit the narrative by emphasizing on him saying "I am a German!" and making him look like a rightwinger

>"proud German" poster
>actually brown

Meme magic.

there are so many turks here that hating them is not really a political statement anymore. it is just common sense.

Underrated post

He aslo had VAC bans on his two alts. fucking cheater

There is the Finnish chan where Spurdo came from.

what is it called?

Kek.
That's the problem with countries like Germany and Sweden.
They always attract the most delusional shitskins who think if they move there they'll finally be considered white.
I almost hate those types more than the ones who despise us.

>am i terrorist yet?
no, but you're definitely a wizard

fucking scum, thats worse than killing 9 germans

DELETE THIS
DELETE THIS
DELETE THIS

Benis :DDDDDDDD

Kuvalauta

knowyourmeme.com/memes/spurdo-sparde

Newfag or Journalist?

Hey the iranians atleast had an excuse with the fucking islamist revolution

That's not who I'm talking about though.
I'm talking about the ones who've been there for a decade or so.

What if the Munich shooter was actually the autistic Eternal Anglo poster?

my family chose germany because we had good relations with german businesses and had visited the country on vacations regularly during the reign of the shah
>tfw back then showing the back of your iranian passport was sufficient to get through airport security checks

a lot of those that live here now have been medically treated during the iran-iraq war in the 80's and just stayed to apply for asylum because fuck islam

what's funny is that the older folks that I've talked to had never planned to stay here forever
almost everyone wanted to get right back as soon as the mullahs were removed from power or when reforms have been passed to allow for more personal and political freedom

I can relate with him a bit desu
the media says he failed his abitur
that's a death sentence by everyone in your family if you're iranian
if he had nobody to talk to about all of this I can see why he saw no other way out

He didn't kill a single german.

mulțumesc gypsy

I know there's a brazilian one, not sure how relevant

>germans

were some albanians or smth.

What, like you memorized the name of every single variant of Sup Forums in each country? Stfu.

well that makes it even funnier

>ali david
>white race warrior
What the fuck?

you're next

Well he didn't make a good fucking job of killing those beady eyed Anglos. Should have went on a vacation to London and do the deed.

Yeah just like the africans have an ""excuse"" because they get a new crackpot dictator every 2 years. Shit people in shit countries have shit governments, what a surprise.

Do you think the ""refugee"" shit only started the past two years? Lad this has been happening for decades. Look at the 80s and 90s, there was a huge inflow then as well.

Nonsense. Everyone knows this board is satire. Sup Forums is a board of peace.

Death to those who insult Kek and his prophet Donald Trump!

Was there an anglo post in the last few days ?

>he was contemplating a 9/11

You just need to memorise one:
allchans.org/

>be German
>get shot

>what's funny is that the older folks that I've talked to had never planned to stay here forever
That's the problem. They all SAY that, but they're full of shit half the time.

For example, Merkel said:
>refugees will be sent back when the war is over
>two weeks later
>we need the refugees because our population is declining

Kek. So which one is it? Basically my point is, you have to look at people's actions and not their words.

Or he was a Shia Muslim who hates Sunni roaches.

Best post

>london
>anglos
think again my white friend

>allchans.org/
Ewww dude wtf is that shit?
I clicked on snuffchan and some pedo shit popped up.

Did you forget Sup Forums?
They have had multiple murderers on there.
Anyone remember the guy that strangled his girlfriend and posted the pics?

>steamcommunity.com/id/FSFlighterX
>browse the groups he was into
>Counterstrike Gamers sind keine AMOKLÄUFER
top kek

>Slavs
>White

he also called his AK without a skin AmokHunterZ.

>shooting up shitskins in germany
>morally questionably

Pick one and only one

He should have waited for the happening, then we could have given him an Iron Cross afterward

Aside from the weird shit, that's doesn't answer shit either.
The Finnish one isn't on there, and the Turkish one (which I've been to before) isn't listed either.
Soooo.....you can go fuck yourself.