Cute

Cute

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7h2hhUZs8fQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Brings new meaning to the phrase Pumpkin booty.

Is this a fetish thing

it's always a fetish thing, user.

But why is she obese?

Fun fact: that video is actually a final project for a digital art class the creator was taking.

Oh hey, it's that artist who posts art on /d/, and /aco/ sometimes.

Very inventive. Cartoons today often lack a creative and surreal quality that can still be very enjoyable and charming. The way color and texture is used give it a very distinct look that's warm and inviting. I suppose cutting away from the main character was meant to make is less horrifying as something carving a hole in it's face could be, but it's clear where the animation is lacking. It was very efficient to mainly tween parts around but that loses points from me. It doesn't make characters look as alive compared to actually drawing different stages of motion. I guess if this had to get in under a deadline that's understandable.

B+

I regret the fact that I recognized the style of who did this the moment I saw it.

I recognized it too but regret nothing.

Wasn't he responsible for the whole "Flavor High" FOTM?

Yes. Indirectly.

I can't believe a poor normie class had to sit through someone's weird fetish shit.

I watched it and instantly thought the same thing. It's kind of cringe desu since the artist' entire portfolio is fat/inflated pony's... makes you wonder how they kind of got it :V

Oh god is this Ross.

Who the fuck is Ross?

woah

Did she just get back from the wonka factory or something? Is this that bear's doing?

Im assuming Ross from Game Grumps

Chubby Diamond is a cool dude. I watched him since he started drawing ponies and the way he's improved is frankly insane. If you look at his old stuff and compare it to this it shows he's really spent a ton of time working on his art

And so I respect him, all fetishes aside

>it's an autistic fetish artist presents his fetish fap wank in class at a real art school episode.

I was in one of those classes. You could cut the cringe with a knife. The professor was doing her best to try to give thoughtful critiques but man.

Have you ever seen a pumpkin motherfucker?

Some retards itt didn't even watch it.

The video is just a cutesy idea that a pumpkin girl needing to carve out her face as part of her daily routine. There was nothing sexual in the video.

This. It's cute and silly so normies would only see it as cute and silly

You guys are just so jaded you see fetish in everything

I used to follow this guy's blog a few years ago. He basically just drew fat fetish art of Diamond Tiara squashing other characters with her ass.

Not gonna lie, I fapped to it occasionally.

The dude literally has a fat fetish.

Im sorry to contradict you user, but fetishes are supossed to be indirectly sexual, I cant say but the proportions of that girl ar totally fetishy, but anyways it was cute and actually creative.

I loved it
I know what my next cosplay is going to be now

>you will never have a THICK pumpkin gf

First cacti, now squash.

What's this site gonna make me want to fuck next, an eggplant?

youtube.com/watch?v=7h2hhUZs8fQ

we need some art, like now