I accidentally showed my power level last week

I accidentally showed my power level last week.

>in a group with about 10 people
>girl says she wants to go to the Caribbean dance night on Tuesday
>another girl asks why they host such a night on a Tuesday instead of the weekend
>I blurt out that Caribbeans never work anyway so it doesn't matter to them
>uncomfortablesilence.png

Anyone have similar slip-ups in SJW countries like mine?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/LrJwSBZDHF4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

do you have autism?

> in a group with about 10 people
> talk to a girl

I would never do that, so no problems for me

maybe but what I said is true
dont you go to university?

she just wanted to go to Caribbean night to get some BBC

When I was asked my ethnicity during health card renewal I accidentally said black.

>At work
>Has to weld metal pieces shaped by the other team
>This one series is badly done, can't weld it properly
>"Who the fuck did this arab's work ?" (slang for badly done work, considered racist)
>It actually was the only arab guy in the team
>No one gives a shit

In my town everyone is racist, including the foreigners.

Before I went to uni in Utrecht I thought that was the norm.

i'm pretty sure caribbean people work on weekdays. they have to make a living, and they abide by the western/christian calander, so...

caribbeans in the netherlands don't work

they are welfare-leeching niggers

I used to say I was black years before the fucking KARA BOGA posters.

The Netherlands has very strong political and religious lines. But people from Amsterdam dont know that. They live in a bubble they never leave.

Sup Forums is an 18+ website, kiddo.

>uncomfortablesilence.png
If there were actual caribbean people there they would probably laugh and agree

Everyone does. But must everything be so mundane?

My job is in the center of Oslo and it's a pretty multicultural group of people who work there.
>sit down with a co-worker who has a spanish name and is a half breed mutt
>during conversation I make a subtle jew joke
>he finds this a lot more hilarious than I expected and bursts out laughing
>my manager is a hijab-wearing muslim woman
>she asks what's going on because he's getting us a lot of attention when he can't stop laughing
>he says "user made a jew joke"
>oh boy, now I'm probably in trouble with the SJW crowd
>manager says "stop spreading so much joy and get back to work user"
>remember that muslims don't like jews either

In this multicultural workplace people actually love to joke about race, just joke about a race they don't identify with.

Post french translation

>your manager is a muslim woman

yep, this is the state of Oslo
I try to spread awareness on Sup Forums about how bad things really are

Do you work? Whats more pathetic, being a successful and popular Caribbean dancer, or being the kind of person who would post this here? You're aren't shit

The irony is that right wing communities are more tolerant than progressive communities.

was she selected based on merit or (((merit)))?
a caribbean dancer who spreads degeneracy and is a dumb nigger who doesn't add anything of value to society, or me, a hardworking citizen?

hmm.. really makes me think

one time i killed a cat by grabbing it by the tail and smashing it against a wall and my friends all laughed

Revealing your 'power level' means that you're an an idiot. No literally, you're not hiding anything behind that forehead, you're just too autistic to socialize. Think about it.

Literally Sup Forums tier power level.
True Sup Forums power level is basically autism.

I am not an idiot for hating foreigners being lazy leeches.

>a caribbean dancer who spreads degeneracy and is a dumb nigger who doesn't add anything of value to society

the girls you talk to would rather go to the dance than have anything to do with you

> me, a hardworking citizen?

what do you contribute to society? whats your job? You didn't mention.

nuclear rocket surgeon

stay mad, amerimutt. this thread wasn't really for amerimutts, you are all brainwashed beyond saving

it's actual merit, you need to perform and deliver good results in this business. Everything is scrutinized with autistic attention to detail, so she wouldn't be there if she was bad at this

You sound like an entitled leech who projects that onto others so that people don't notice how pathetic you really are

Do you want me to pull the statistics on your pathetic ass?

It would take me all of 5 minutes to provide you with statistics proving that Caribbean people here are a massive drain on society.

Just give the word, La'Quan Gonzalez.

everyone would laugh if i made a joke like that here
wtf is with your pussy country

this country is beyond SJW

the left doesn't allow you to make fun of everything

the right here only realises that islam is a cancer but even the right says nothing about blacks and other immigrants

>deflecting

You don't contribute anything. You're an entitled leech, no statistics will change that.

same here but in italy i noticed that people arent so sjw but still very feminine and faggy for some reason

i'm starting to believe that you're baiting

Ten year study from the government. Antillean (Caribbean) men are the most criminal after Moroccan men, Antillean (Caribbean) women are the most criminal women bar none.

Dude, the three biggest parties are all right wing.

The labour party is smaller than FvD in the polls. Its just a loud sjw minority by now.

>VVD
>right-wing

Only economically.

>PVV

One-issue party, even though there are many issues that need fixing.

>CDA

I hope you're not serious.

At least criminals actually leave their house and don't spend their free time getting into autistic arguments on an image board

What is one thing you've accomplished Ahmed?

>defending criminals

Fucking niggers. Literally defending criminals. I am done with you.

The VVD is classic liberal, PVV far right conservative, CDA center right conservative.

The left wing is officially dead.

You are the reason this country is dying.

You are NOTHING but a pawn and you know it

The only things you are proud of are things you were told to believe

>You are the reason this country is dying.
I thought it was Dutch beauties travelling abroad in droves for that big Australian dick

The biggest left wing party is D66 (Democrats 66), but they are pretty much like the American democrats.

Travail d'arabe

fuck off whacky bruce, not in the mood for your antics

Orange (SGP) are Christian fundamentalists that want to ban women from voting.

would literally stop all the problems

anyone who isn't explicitly anti immigration may as well be left wing

whats their reasoning for banning women to vote?

>whats their reasoning for banning women to vote?
common sense

Women have other roles in society. They believe the male head of the family should vote for the entire family. Not exactly sure why.

10/10 would vote for

they also didn't want women to be a part of politics but the dutch government and then the European Court of Human Rights forced them to

not to worry, european institutions will not survive for long

SGP flashmob in the parliament building..

youtu.be/LrJwSBZDHF4

I think thats fine desu

They are pretty far right desu. They also want in our constitution that this is a christian country. And ensure the Islam does not settle too much. But the PVV started that with their banning the Islam thing.

wow so redpilled
kill yourself Sup Forumstard

I don't have a problem with her as an individual, I'd rather criticize our politicians who are creating a multicultural society.

Multiculturalism is good actually

If you enjoy getting shot.

if you import only super-meritorious muslims only, don't you fear that they might become a very powerful minority inside the state, especially as some of them become a part of the elite?

>thats what happens when you live in a black area
>I hired the hungarian van driver because I wasnt comfortable with my girlfriend being alone with a muslim
>look it's a pint of guinness [when a black man with bleached hair was walking past the office window]

None of those were taken particularly well

>this flag
>this post

I am actually worried about that.
Norwegians live out in the districts while minorities could be overrepresented in politics and the media because they all love to live in the capital

Jealous wh*Toids

Sshh don't tell them...

also, all the meterosexual urbanites who hate traditional things live here, I think it's hurting our democracy

People whine when we leave the cities as well though, you can't win with people. Some minorities will just be more successful than you are, get over it

Here most people dont live in big cities. And the cities arent even that big.

So the media and the people from cities like Amsterdam are always surprised by the election results.

Pfff fuck them if they can't take a joke I say. Isn't it hypocritical enough that were you make the same remark about the Spanish or the Walloons, the Montenegrins or whatever European people/region that fits the lazy stereotype, it would have been just a funny remark, a harmless joke.. But when you make it about a non-white, and especially blacks,then suddenly it becomes racist hate-speech and you have to apply self-censorship.

To be fair nobody in their right mind would want to live in amshterdam

what the fuck are you talking about you fucking mong

PVV consistently underperforms the polls

Its pretty fun if you are 17 to 26 years old. But once you get kids you want a garden and good schools and so on. So then you move away. Unless you are rich or poor.

>labour party
>9/150 seats in the parliament
Populism had been defeated.

>power level
>for making a stupid joke
wow you sure showed them

>People whine when we leave the cities as well though, you can't win with people.

That's because multiculturalism doen't work you doofus, no one wins in this scenario. Neither the natives or the minorities. The minorities here are still second class citizens who work low tier jobs for the most part. My manager has simply worked there a lot longer than I have and you might be reading too much into it when I say a muslim woman is my manager. I'm newly employed by our company and will be promoted when I continue to work there. If you look at statistics for muslims vs ethnic norwegians you'll soon find out there are on the bottom of norwegian society when it comes to income, status, incarceration, quality of life and so on.

Things will change quickly lad

Do you work in the public sector ?

These.
>thread about saying socially awkward things
>user brags about pointlessly killing small animals
Why is every Bulgarian I've ever encountered kinda psycho?

>Why is every Bulgarian I've ever encountered kinda psycho?
Maybe the misery of living in the usa screws people over mentally. Because most bulgarians ive met have only been unapologetically christian.

Minority students are still underperforming in school and are more likely to drop out, they aren't getting out of poverty any time soon. No offense, but claiming that these guys are gonna become some sort of minority elite is extremely delusional.

Wouldn't it be the rest that live in a bubble?
The people outside of Amsterdam would never be able to function in the outside world.

>multiculturalism doen't work
No shit. Why don't yuro cunts do more to integrate newcomers, or at least stop them from all settling in one place?
>inb4 but meriga does
We're not a nation state with a strong central culture. Our immigration policy should be nothing like those of most order nations.

You're asking me why people who are more powerful than me are steering this country towards a steep cliff? Ask them, I don't get it either.

I thought Netherlands was one big city

I remember in our variant of highschool we had a group of #LADS consisting of Antilleans, Moroccans, Ex-Yugos, and Turks. There was a lot of banter involving race stereotypes but everyone got laughs. When a whitey did it though, everyone regarded it as an attack on the whole group. It is not your place to insult or mock us, wh*Tey

That was a terrible post. You should try harder.

You're probably the worst poster on this board. It's you or clack.

Calm down Beyoncé. I'm just saying that it should be quite an unpleasant experience living in the usa

I was just wondering what was their publicly stated rationale for letting immigrants set up isolated communities. It seems like you've all had a good cautionary example in France.
Is your answer to just not let them in at all?

Dont worry, Norway. You and I will be the last bastion of Scandinavia while Sweden slowly succumbs to the "multicultural heaven".

It isn't unpleasant here, and you're just trying to insult my country. You knew all of the arguments about why living in this country indicates basically nothing until you know the socio-economic position and specific location of the person in question. I've seen you post the same stupid meme shit ad nauseam.
You're shitposting. I'm sincereposting.

Besides, In my initial post, I didn't say Bulgarian-Americans. I was talking about people I've met who were from Bulgaria.

They put refugees and immigrants in all parts of Norway but many of them leave and move to Oslo on their own initiative because they want to live with other minorities. In Oslo they gather in the low income areas because it's cheaper to rent there and they are poorfags. The government hasn't sat down and carefully designed isolated communities. They try integration strategies.

And I forgot to answer the last questions, but yes, my answer is to not let them in. A good start would be to abolish asylum completely. We've already done more than enough.

That sucks.
>import minority group
>don't assimilate/integrate
>those in power tell obvious lies about negative effects of importing these communities to an outraged public
Imo, Europe is just setting up the perfect conditions for their next round of atrocities. Hopefully it doesn't come to that.

What about ones who clearly want to embrace Norwegian life?

Reject them too. The Norwegian lifestyle today isn't that different from most western countries and it's a welfare state, so I have a feeling 90% of the worlds population would embrace our lifestyle if they were offered to live here.

>90% of the worlds population would embrace our lifestyle if they were offered to live here
Norway looks nice and all, but I doubt that. Your climate alone is enough to keep 90% of people away. Count it as a blessing.

>Imo, Europe is just setting up the perfect conditions for their next round of atrocities

Are whites so violent/backwards that people assume they can't behave themselves? I doubt many are genocidal anymore

>le nouveaupédé