Sup Forums suddenly loves GotG

>Sup Forums suddenly loves GotG

what the FUCK happened??

Sup Forums does not have a cohesive opinion on anything

Capeshitters always come out of the woodwork when one of these shitfests debuts.
Of course only idiotic fanboys who cream over it regardless of quality are the first ones to watch it and make threads about it.

We always loved it, cuck

>Guardians
>capeshit

Fuck off

DChads need to fight back the marvelcuck hordes

It was good nigger.

GoTG2 was absolutely great besides all the embarrassing jokes

Red Letter Media happened.

What happened is that Nebula is my waifu and she's mine fuck off

the first was meh to me. the second was good.

if they can just keep this general trend of character based capeshit, things might be okay.

I don't even watch RLM anymore. Not since the sad Force Awakens shit they pulled.

tourists love capeshit

fucking plebs

It was pretty good

capeshills in full force both paid and free are just unleashed.

This place is literally /r/eddit at this point, dunno why are you surprised

with CapeShit and StarWarsShit you gotta wait a few months to get the true Sup Forums opinion because you'll get people who love it (WOW just saw this...it was great) and those that automatically hate it (MARVEL BTFO and HAHAHAposting)

after a while you will see what people truly think of it. It took awhile to realize that Civil War was absolutely awful with zero redeeming value but that took a few months after its release

?

The critics didn't give Guardians a 90% because they're getting sick of Marvel Movies, so there's no need to be contrarian. yet

what happened?

marvelel paid shilling like usual

They like it, but then didn't like Rogue One so people think that they can't have two different opinions about two movies in the same universe.

They just said that TFA was passable as a star wars and is what they needed to achieve to revive it.

I didn't watch the Rogue One stuff. I'm just saying that they went out of their way to avoid critiquing Force Awakens

no one says this enough

but the green girl is ugly as fuck, and not just because of the makeup

the actress herself is annoying to look at

>passable

I think it's hard because it's one of those cases where they didn't really say anything wrong because they didn't really say anything at all.

Saying it's passable and then just referencing how it was done before.

Who gives a shit? You probably haven't even seen the damn movie

>annoying to look at

You have autism

>what the FUCK happened??
It was genuinely entertaining.

plus calling it reddit is no longer contrarian enough

They liked it.

>what the FUCK happened??
redlettermedia

Mantis happened. Mantis is cute! CUTE! I want her to touch me and feel my love for her!

It finally released in America, it goes to show where all the capeshitters come from even though they like to say it's spics and niggers the ones behind it all.

the sequel is so try hard with its lame humor that people started viewing the first movie in a better light. Split Jar Jar into two characters and you'll get Baby Groot and Nu Drax

This shit caught me off guard. I very rarely laugh out loud at all, but this moment was so perfect I fucking laughed and clapped, some other guy started clapping with me. I would pay full price and watch this flick just for this scene.

Begone, shill

>Of course only idiotic fanboys who cream over it regardless of quality are the first ones to watch it and make threads about it.
the movie has been out since fucking april

Are you new? When people always do the stupid rankings of the marvel movies gotg is consistently at the top with iron man 1 and winter soldier. This isn't new.

fuck off with the RLM meme already, people liked it before. then it came out in the US and the burgers shitposted, but the majority still liked it

Very simple really. They pretty much understood that all capeshit plots are recycled crap. So instead of a very compelling plot, they focused on the characters which worked out to the movies benefit.

>Movie that just now released in Ameriland
>Shill

I really liked this movie. I hope everyone that sees it has a similar experience. If all comicbook movies were this good, I would be going to the movies way more frequently.

I heard you clapping in the theater today, it was annoying as fuck. The scene wasn't that funny.

imagine being this upset about what somebody else thinks about a movie that nobody will remember in a month

probably an even shittier sequel so now everyone praises the first. I've only seen gotg, was not good imo

>shitty sequel
>it is getting resounding praise
>even on Sup Forums
Yeah, its shit.