Based zootopia

based zootopia

Other urls found in this thread:

tbib.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=4985826
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Nice find.

It would be great if you posted it IN THE ONE THREAD.

Well Ted is a literal teddy bear so who gives a fuck where he puts the phone

I usually don't put my cellphone too close to my ear, and when I use headphones I keep them around my neck

Should we keep this thread alive just in case?

what other animations do it right?

How the fuck are those staying in place?

Suction cups.

the same magic that is used to compact pokemon into pokeballs.

Sorry not magic, I mean science magic.

meowth's ears are very sturdy

But suction cupping it to the ear flaps would defeat the purpose of wearing them
Explain

But they are not pressing towards each other, both ears are facing forward, they should fall off

>It would be great if you posted it IN THE ONE THREAD.
But user. That would imply that the one thread is a general, which it certainly isn't!

>and when I use headphones I keep them around my neck

so you're one of those fuckers that has his headphones to full blast and makes everyone around him listen to whatever shit he's playing?

yes.
also I live alone so no one can complain

The headphones are pushing back, the ears are pushing forward.

Seriously, what's so hard to get?

Does anyone have that "Not saying hurtful things to" with Nick... image? I need it. o_o So bad. So so bad ('cause he's effin' pretty in it).

How are the headphones pushing forward if there is no force from the connector pushing them?

Its meowith, he dont gotta splain shit

The headphones are pushing BACK. The ears are pushing FORWARD.

How are the headphones pushing back? There is no mechanism for it to happen

The connector, dumbass.

Don't forget this guy.

>animators trying to draw glasses on a dog
>"Screw it, kids are never gonna notice we faked it."
>6 year old me watches Busytown
>"Mom, what the heck is wrong with his glasses? How are they staying on his head?"

But the connector is pushing the headphones in, but the ears aren't in between the head phones, they are behind them, the force of the connector isn't doing shit

>No force this way

Motherfucker, that's the force that the headphones are doing against the ears.

Do you understand how physics work?

Do you?

Tell me, what mechanism is putting force on Meowths ears? It's not the connector, so what is it?

The headphones

0-_0- So what, the headphones are just magically pushing back?

No, they are being held in place by the ears, which are pushing forward.

No it doesn't

This was fun, kid. I'm sorry I dragged you into making a drawing. You should learn to recognize sarcasm and/or letting go.

For your curiosity, I started here and just ran with it.

Cheers.

>emoticons
Well, now I just don't feel like sharing anymore

Thank you for making good use of Sup Forums's autism. Here have a loli rabbit for your own purposes in return

Reported to ZPD

The liquid autism flowing through all of our veins pleases me.

>>'82512060

Stop schlicking to cartoon foxes! Find a husband and make some grandkind so your family will have someone cute to take care of.

Modern females are such spoiled beings..

I assume it's a woman, they're not familiar with unwritten rules.They come over here for Nick.

Whooped.

Not Sup Forums, but this bothered me as well. Why are using ears correctly such a problem?

Just an odd mistake to repeat on every animal character.

Someone has the ears on his/her neck.

There's a god of Finnico taking off his shades, these little hands or whatever you callthem are INSIDE his ears.

poor guy got so little screen time, yet he was so cool, and he can act!

At least in Starfox you can have some earbud thingies coming from the main piece to their actual ears but noooooooooo

What would be the worst possible thing that rich could retweet that would get Disney involved but not Lewd

>link to fan art of Nick and Finnick getting married
>tweet saying how bkack people are predators and women are bunnies

to be fair ted isn't even a real animal

Isn't he like in when yugioh if it looks like it basically behaves the same tomorrow

Probably the same way that coin is stuck to his head

With all different shapes of ears it would be difficult to produce earphones that fit all. Also there are better ways to transmit sound without impairing hearing, picture related.

So, super glue?

What a nice hard sci-fi explanation! Now reamputate their legs, Nintendo!

hot glue

Got a link to full pls? I have a thing for meowth

tbib.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=4985826

I don't get why people are attracted to Meowth or gatomon. Luna on the other hand she is pretty hot!

Why not all 3? That's a hot pic btw, thanks

Looking good, its not a hundred meter dash, only marathon, I expect alot from Japan over the next two months.

How about clapistan , are you going to help Zootopia beat the Banananana?

I expect from you at least 4m this weekend. Take your sister,mom,cousin,friends or newly met soon-to-be your girlfriend.

it's worth it

YOU CAN DO IT!

Probably not hitting $4m quite yet. Although I don't know what all the rest of the overseas territories will be chipping in.

So? You're using them improperly. There is a reason that over-the-ear headphones are called "over-the-EAR".

The cellphone thing I can get over.

Funny how Disney is competing against itself. Do hope Zootopia breaks the $1b mark. It really is a great movie

Japan also doesn't have Jungle Book competing with anything just yet. They don't get it until August, I think.

avoid sexual relations with the lagommorph

You cannot suplex the bunny.

YOU WOULDN'T DOWNLOAD A BUNNY

Going this Sunday familia

>kitsune udon

> tfw no loli rabbit

Nice, any more?

>the only other rabbit with large eyes like Judys
>saddest to see her go
>runs after the train even
>Judy has a picture specifically with her

Judys single mom status CONFIRMED

When a family has 270+ Children, you'd expect the older children to take care if f the younger ones, pretty much doing most of parents work, which explains the bond between them

I always put them on my temple. Still can hear enough and they don't blast directly into your ear.

Why does no one cares that Meowth is the only real phenomenon after Mewtwo who can speak, think and act as human? He should be more valuable for Tema Rocket and modern science than Pikachu..

If one Pokemon could learn human language and their behavior, they could technically live in a planet when Pokemons would had same right as humans and even have sex with humans due to their sapient equality to them rather than animals.

It's from Twitter and I have no idea how many thousands and thousands of Japanese tweets down the timeline it is.

Doesn't that muss the soundstage

New Joodie wip

Having trouble w her ears.

Get some speakers you fag.

wow you went from one spectrum straight to another

It probably does.

They just want to milk every yen out of golden week

I know its just numbers, but I can do nothing but cheer for a movie who was supposed to be an underdog and became a champion, its like it was a bunny who wanted to be a cop or something.

But humans and pokemon did once had that. They once were able to marry each other long ago.

so um how do they shit because in the nudist part they have no genitals nor anus

NOT confirmed.
>doesn't call her "Mom" as train pulls away
>Judy would probably not leave a daughter behind, nor not say good-bye to her before boarding the train
Nice try though. I also noticed a similar eye size/shape she has as Judy's.. so it makes me wonder if a back story, or just another one of the millions of little details this movie is packed full with.

You can marry animals too in some cultures. So what?

It's been out in Japanland for a while now, I need Japanese Gideons

That is 100% canon. I will look for the picture.

Only in the Japanese version. English toned it down to just "they shared the same table while eating" or something like that.
He was talking about human and Pokemon relationships and I was just saying it's already been establish they did.

It's sitting in the crevice of the lobe. It's the most optimal placement for bud earphones. The sound is being fed directly into her ear canal. How is this a bad thing?

The other pics can be excused for the fact that the production team didn't have to reinvent those items to work with different animals and young children (and special needs adults) can easily recognize them.

They have them, it's just not shown to us the audience.