Obama's half-brother is voting for Trump

Well this just happened.

nypost.com/2016/07/24/why-obamas-half-brother-says-hell-be-voting-for-donald-trump/

This is pretty huge, someone should get this to Trump's team.

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/barackobama/11761404/Barack-Obamas-brother-says-family-disappointed-at-lack-of-visit.html
foxnews.com/politics/2016/07/24/obamas-half-brother-says-hes-voting-for-donald-trump.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>cucked by your own brother voting for someone who's completely opposite in your beliefs in almost every way
JUST

lel

Are you retarded? This is clearly meant as bad press for Trump. In the article, this nigger Malik is said to have 3 wives, and be anti gay marriage. It's meant to paint Trump as a sexist bigot.

>This is pretty huge, someone should get this to Trump's team.

trump already tweeted it which you would know if you looked at the catalog.

:^)

he's like Obamas evil Twin. i bet he's scamming old ladies for their savings by claiming he's a nigerian prince.

I dun goof'd

no big deal. I've done the same thing.

Obama has a half-brother?

>anti gay marriage
There's nothing wrong with that, idiot. Trump has had a traditional marriage stance his entire campaign and his running mate is staunchly anti gay marriage.

I never said it was bad. I said that this is meant to alienate Trump even further with the normies.

That's not the impression I got

Doubt it. It was posted by the NY Post which loves Trump. If anything those facts point out that the Obama family is not so perfect either

>meanwhile shillary

Chekkked

>obama has no half brother
Y'all been trolled.

Did you even read the article? They say he is suspected to have 12 wives. And that he married his 3rd wife while she was in her teens. I'm not judging him, but if a fucking normie reads this he'll think all Trump supporters are sexist bigots.

>“I still feel that getting rid of Khadafy didn’t make things any better in Libya,” he said. “My brother and the secretary of state disappointed me in that regard.”

SMART NIGGER MAN COMING THROUGH!

Yes I read it even before you posted it because this has been posted 1000 times. That's not how people think you goddamn NEET and the fact that it's the current president's brother is a huge thing that, if anything, will make people question their own trust in Barack Obama.

yeah, I'm sure people won't care that the nigger has a harem

They wont.

Who is going to care about a Kenyan Muslim's harem? If anything this just reaffirming everyone's aversion of Muslims and suspicions of Obama's past

Actually he has two. Malik is just one of them. The other is this broke ass alcoholic in Kenya, whom Obama himself has done basically nothing at all to help.

This guy literally lives in a fucking slum and has to beg people for money while his brother is leader of the free world.

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/barackobama/11761404/Barack-Obamas-brother-says-family-disappointed-at-lack-of-visit.html

Malik Obama is a muslim. He was barack Obama's best man. He was pissed at Obama because obama killed his friend gadaffi.

You people might get a kick out of this. His nickname is his middle name. Abongo (just like how everyone memes obama as Obango)

In order to attack him on that you have to attack him on being a muslim. In order to do that you have to tell ALL the normiea that Obama's family members are muslims. When they learn that they'll start wondering if obama is a muslim too.

The media can't attack trump over that.

If they do, he just has to disavow his endorsement for being too connected with shady muslim organizations and having too many wives. It makes obama look bad. It makes muslims look bad. It makes the media look bad.

He's in Kenya, how can he vote?

he also has American citizenship. he says he's coming back just to vote for Trump

what a guy, leaving his 12 wives in Kenya just to MAGA

Wasn't Barack Sr. some kind of major bureaucrat in Kenya? He couldn't do anything for his son? That's sad, all banter aside.

Black father's doing something to help their sons?

honestly if we're going to be real about it, Obama Sr was basically a guy who fucked a whole lot of women, then left America when he realized he was about to half a half-nigger baby with his coalburner girlfriend (Obama's mamma). He did this because, like many black men, he didn't want to pay child support. In fact, he didn't want to support any of his fucking kids.

Obama is literally the wife's son. The son of an African communist muslim and a hippie white woman who loves to burn the coal (and make America pay the toll for 8 years). Eventually married some white guy who was basically a cuck and raised his wife's son (Obama) and paid for him to go to Harvard and shit.

Obama is literally the greatest proof that miscegenation and cuckolding is pure evil.

What are the left going to do? Attack Malik Obama? Yeah? They gonna attack a black muslim? They gonna break rank with the progressive stack?

They're going to shut the fuck up and hope it blows over.

>being cucked by your own relation
Obama BTFO.

OBAMA'S FOR TRUMP

Front page kek

The news is that Obama's brother is voting for Trump. 99% of people won't read the details.

>He has switched sides partly because his sibling and Hillary Clinton killed "his friend" Moamamr Khadafy.

wew lad

HAHAHAHA

You need to read things before you post. You come across as someone who's legit retarded. I don't even need to make fun of your flag because I feel sorry for how stupid you sound. Stop posting and don't pretend like this was bait.

Deadset, this is embarrassing.

OBAMA BTFOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

This fucking election season, I swear to god

>Obama's Kenyan half brother who is a Muslim with multiple wives and is anti gay

It's like a literal sitcom character invented by pol, who would appear in one of the episodes considered outlandish and racist

He needs to endorse Trump in Kenya and get the slums to put on Trump signs.

Barack is a muslim as well.
Why do you think he puts radical muslims in power in every country and says screening potential immigrants for terrorism links is "racist"?

>Multiple wives and anti gay
>implying thats bad
We need some masculinity in politics again.

H E R O

E

R

O

Isnt the NYPost satire? Or is that another New York ___ magazine that is satire?

Every nigger has a half brother.

This. Any other sources?

Kek

I am also monitoring for other sources

NYPost does publish some trash from unverified sources, but they have also broke some of the biggest stories this century (e.g. Watergate)

foxnews.com/politics/2016/07/24/obamas-half-brother-says-hes-voting-for-donald-trump.html

KEK

You mean this degenerate's brother is supporting Hillary Clinton? How could you vote for her?!

>wake up in the morning
>see this
Top fucking kek

An alpha male with a harem of wives is the healthiest relationship there is.

President has 7 half siblings

>CAN'T STUMP THE TRUMP
centipede!!

The one in the pic isn't the Kenyan, the really beta one that is actually Obama Sr. (the one in your pic is Marshall Davis I think, who was a communist that Obama wrote in his book, "greatly influenced him". However, it's more likely that he is Obama's real father.

what even election any more

This is stupid