How does Sup Forums feel about Americans who are enthusiastic about their European heritage and do stuff like learn the...

How does Sup Forums feel about Americans who are enthusiastic about their European heritage and do stuff like learn the language of their ancestors and/or visit the country whence they came?

Other urls found in this thread:

thelovelyplanet.net/traditional-dress-of-the-czech-republic-legacy-of-the-bohemian-and-moravian-cultures/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

WE

i think it's stupid.
why can't you just be an American and quit larping like your great great great great great grandpa?

WUZ SLAVS N SHEET

WUZ

Never met one, and think it's kinda gay.

Learning the language and visiting the land of your ancestors is one thing. Just as long as you remember that you're American first, and just an American (none of this hyphenated bullshit that's been in vogue for the last 20 years).

Which region is that from? Looks like Hungary or Balkans

Basically what this guy said.
I think it's fine. So long as they remember that they are AMERICANS.

I think Czech.

Anything past 3rd gen is larping

That's not to say it is necessarily bad.

I got it from googling "czech traditional clothing" and finding this page:
thelovelyplanet.net/traditional-dress-of-the-czech-republic-legacy-of-the-bohemian-and-moravian-cultures/

In all seriousness, it's kinda dumb. White americans are functionally a new ethnic group and the reduction of group identity to your great-grandparents' country of origin opens a can of worms that doesn't reflect reality and is very harmful.

>Your great-great-grandparents came from a group that was slightly different from the founding anglo population, when the country was booming and becoming formed, so you better accept the formation of a hispanic population larger than most south american countries you hypocrite.

>it's gay to have pride in your European heritage

It couldnt be gay, because you massive faggots would be all over it.

It's fine if you learn the language or history, even if it serves nothing then it's always good to broaden your horizons. It turns pretty pathetic when you start role-playing le ebin 1/12 german viking or some shit like that.

Never met one??

Shit, when I lived in the states I got this comment DAILY "oh hey, where you from?" Scotland "all right, I'm Scottish too!"

But according to you cucks; nignogs, chinks, wetbacks and other shit skins are also murican. You have no white original population and the US has not even existed for 250 years. Meanwhile Sweden formed in the 1200:s. We can tell if someone is of Swedish decent. Any nigger can claim to be murican and you can't prove them wrong

It's because we've lost our national pride. We'll take it back after the election.

weird, it looks too poor to be from here. But perhaps its from some poor region

>s I got this comment DAILY

do you have a non-american accent? because normal americans, when asked where they are from, will say something like "philadelphia".

I'm Scottish bro.

But lived in Cali and Florida for 15 years.

You guys love to tell me your heritage.

I think it's a good thing. It doesn't make anyone less patriotic. Its just being proud of your forefathers.

Traitors, they are not welcome in their homeland

To be fair, most Floridians I came in to contact with said

"Qué?"

You are absolute cringeworthy and should not be doing that.

It's better than having a boner for african "culture" with all the wiggers running around twerking and talking like thugs

Still, we're NOT Europeans we're Americans. Aught to be focused on our own country and making our own culture aside from the globalist one that is eating everything alive.

They need to go back
America is an Anglo country