Wonder over Yander thread - #SaveWoY

Sylava Edition
PREVIOUS THREAD: OBLIGITORY PETITION: change.org/p/walt-disney-encourage-disney-to-make-wander-over-yonder-season-3
(sending letters or viewing new episodes live would also be helpful)
CRAIG CONFIRMS IT'S CANCELLED: crackmccraigen.tumblr.com/post/140529754374/wander-over-yonder-over
NEXT EPISODE:
The Hot Shot: When a mysterious new rebel begins fighting Dominator's forces, Sylvia becomes jealous
The Night Out: Dominator takes a night off to explore a nearby city and makes an unlikely new friend, Sylvia.
- airs Monday May 30th on Disney XD

Best Dom ship.

We got quads.

No escape

pun intended?

Is there a mega for eps?

"#SaveWoY" would have never been uttered on Sup Forums had Lord Dominator never been a thing.

It wouldn't be uttered anywhere without that fag

Of course!

Aw shucks, I've liked WoY since the first season, I didn't need Dominator to make me care about saving it.

yp1.yayponies.no/yaywoy/woy.php

Well, some people loved it before Dom, but you've got to admit, a lot of the newcomers are because of My Fair Hatey

Thanks.

My Fair Hatey is in its own tier of excellence, that episode managed to make every second matter. I like how it loosely followed the actual story to My Fair Lady too in that Hater went through a "finishing" process.

> Think episode is airing this Monday
> MAY 30TH

One of the writers hints that this is possibly from a future episode? Thoughts?

Peepers looks like he's THOROUGHLY displeased about being next to Wander and getting his cooties.