Even Nate Silver can see that trump will win, GG Hillcucks!

Even Nate Silver can see that trump will win, GG Hillcucks!

Other urls found in this thread:

realclearpolitics.com/docs/2016/Gravis_Nevada_May_2016.pdf
projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-election-forecast/nevada/#now
projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-election-forecast/
projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-election-forecast/#now
philly.com/philly/news/politics/presidential/20160723_Trump_can_t_win_Ohio__says_state_s_governor__John_Kasich.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Electoral results when adjusted for turnout.

I wonder why he thinks Nevada will be red.

It seems pretty safe blue.

This outdated poll
realclearpolitics.com/docs/2016/Gravis_Nevada_May_2016.pdf

>NY
>Blue

projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-election-forecast/nevada/#now

A lot of polls have trump leading there.

So that means you're going to snackbar that place?

projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-election-forecast/

Those numbers are fake.

Trump is very popular in Nevada and Florida because he's spent a lot of time there in his life.

>NJ
>red

while i have been seeing a lot of trump signs around jersey, it's been historically blue and i doubt we'll uncuck ourselves despite giving trump the victory in the primaries

honestly the fact that nate has trump as high as 44% speaks volumes

No, he's using the now-cast instead of polls/polls plus

Just need to add Ohio and Pennsylvania and he'd be right.

OP said "even Nate Silver can see", falsely implying that Silver reported these numbers.

But he did. Nate uses three different forecast methods. Polls-only, polls-plus and now-cast, which is basically polls-plus except they lie to the computer and tell it the election is today. It's a bit more aggressive on trendlines and the weighing of polls is different (more emphasis on recent).

projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-election-forecast/#now

you can switch between the methods in the menu on the left.

I apologize, then, for not noting the now-cast, although OP didn't say he was using now-cast.

But now-cast is supposed to be a predictor of how the election would turn out today. So today, right after the GOP election, Clinton has a 55.7% chance of winning, and OP says that Trump will win?

philly.com/philly/news/politics/presidential/20160723_Trump_can_t_win_Ohio__says_state_s_governor__John_Kasich.html

Kasich says "Trump probably can't win OH".

Feels bad

t. Ocean county

PA and OR and maybe WA are at risk of going purple or red due to low dem voter turn out.

The DNC thing is sealing the deal for the bernouts, and giving them a lot of ammunition.

No problem.

I think OP means that a few weeks ago, the percentages were about 80-20, and Trump has been steadily rising, and he's suggesting that Nate is starting to 'come around'.

Nonsense of course since the model just calculates the odds based on recent polls.

Eurofag here, what happens when pic related occurs?

if no candidate gets 270 out of 538, election gets thrown to the House of Representatives

The house of representatives decides on the president. That most likely means Trump.

Because tthe House of Representatives is mostly republican? But doesn't the establishment hate Trump? Anyway, is that even a likely scenario?

They hate giving supreme court picks to the liberals more than trump winning by far.

FUCK CHICAGO. I live in central illinois and everyone here is redpilled as fuck. Chicago +suburbs make up for 55% of our population and they're all cucks. Just fuck my shit up.

A candidate needs to hit 270 to win directly, so it can be thrown to the house if:

- Both candidates get 269 (there are a few possible ways this can happen)
- A third party candidate (Johnson?) gets enough electoral votes so that both Clinton and Trump stay below 270

At the moment both scenarios do not seem very likely.

The House is majority republican at the moment and most likely will stay that way in november. Sure there is some hate from the establishment from Trump, but in the end they would prefer him over handing the white house to Clinton. This election is EXTREMELY important since the next president will most likely appoint 3 or 4 supreme court justices.

Plus, I'm pretty sure Trump will show a more moderate, calm side the next months and the hate from the establishment will quiet down.

It always baffles me so much to see maps like this, when majority of the states (80%) are red, so the majority want Trump to be president. But then Shilldog has 55.7 % chance? Doesn't make any sense that California and New York get to have such a gargantuan take on who gets to be president

house republicans would rather vote trump than a democrat

The electoral votes are proportional to the state's population and are periodically adjusted. To me it makes sense that the 38 million people in California have more to say than the 500.000 in Wyoming.

most of those red areas are pretty barren due to deserts/mountains/plains

Thanks guys for all the information

Obviously, I've been an elections official five times in Finland myself (really profitable by the way, earned 170e/h from that). But if the president only represents people from a couple of big states, the system is faulty

Totally. South of I80 Illinois is basically East Iowa.

the president slaughters a lamb and the attorney general reads the trail of the blood

Northburbs cuck here. Sorry brah, i tried to help the trump train

>Maine blue
>Pennsylvania blue
>Ohio blue

Keep dreamin son

217 here, i know that feel bro, whole town is covered in giant homemade Trump signs and it wont mean shit because of the gibsmedats and the (((Madigan))) gang

>user thinks yard signs are significant

I still remember the 2008 Presidential Primary in SC, driving to work down a road lined all the way with Duncan Hunter signs.