Regular Show new episode airs tonight at 7:30 (coming up next) on CN

Regular Show new episode airs tonight at 7:30 (coming up next) on CN.

Tonight's episode is Rigby Goes to Prom, synopsis is as follows: Rigby must borrow his dad's car and return it unnoticed so he can drive Eileen to his school prom.

Next episodes are:
The Button: The guys protect a large red button after the dome returns.
-This episode was released early on Itunes and a torrent is up for it, it's recommended to watch after tonight's episode. kat.cr/regular-show-s07e27-the-button-1080p-web-dl-hevc-x265-10bit-aac-2-0-mkv-ime-t12524826.html

Favorite Shirt airs May 19th

Marvolo The Wizard airs May 26th

Other urls found in this thread:

stream2watch.co/live-now/live-tv/us/cartoon-network-live-stream
mega.nz/#!ehxEGAyI!L_am7trZu4_Ua6K8TkVHMCngyeei7wz1D08_0YixOa4
mega.nz/#!gsVVlJwC!Amv6kreML6eLwcRTxH_QHNQyFiPDAVsxWZjgz9cfrPg
youtube.com/watch?v=4AxpAFBX-Gw
youtube.com/watch?v=129fqY7jfjo
youtube.com/watch?v=jYUBNY4sKtM
youtube.com/watch?v=k5w3p3NwwZ4
bubbleblabber.com/nycc-2015-regular-show-press-interviews/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Stream 4 from this link works. stream2watch.co/live-now/live-tv/us/cartoon-network-live-stream

I started uploading episode 3 years ago today with carter and briggs.

so Thanks guys.

and thanks for doing us the favor!

Neat

The fuck is with people who say 'to prom' instead of to the prom?

I think rigby's brother is officially intentionally creepy now

Rigby's mom is stacked.

So... is Rigby supposed to be a midget?

Man, Rigby's dad is such a dick.

When did Rigby start going to school?

What ever happened to those corsages you had to pin next to the girl's tits? that was an important ritual, it showed you could put your hand nearby without either stabbing or molesting her

>DJ Bass-Alt

I don't know why I thought she had a beaver tail or something.

>What ever happened to those corsages you had to pin next to the girl's tits?
Depends on the place.

like, a season ago.
eileen is really bustin' moves

Shit, I just realized I'm watching a cartoon character go to prom, despite skipping out on mine.
A character who was a bigger failure than I was, when I actually could have.
Does this mean I still have a chance, or does that make matters worse?

oh my god rigby's dad. oh my god you guys.
seeing his parents reallllly explains a lot about rigby

>>a homeless guy got in

What a terrible father.

i wouldnt want to go to the prom. it's fucking retarded. and among other things, everyone in school was an asstard. fuck i didnt even GO to senior year, i had all the credits

>he's the grown man that goes to high school

Isn't Rigby like 28?

Like, what happened to his dad that turned him into such a dick? He wasn't like this the first time we seen him.

One of those parasites racoons tend to get up thier bums. Makes em do people shit and then CRAZY people shit.

Do the characters age in real time like in AT?

The way his father talks to him... it's all too familiar :(

>treats kid like shit
>only acts nice to him only because he saved his life

Fucking douche.

>I should probably get a driver's license first

When we get an episode about that I hope its like that episode of DBZ

that was fucking priceless
i can guarantee RS will do something predictably awesome with that.

He was a lot like this in Lunch Break

That was nice.
>"Rigby you know your room is a walk in closet now..."
something about the passing of time showing like that after they move out is kinda cool

>rigby's dad still in his underwear
I sorta liked it when we saw him during a Mordecai and Rigby sleepover cut away in an older episode, because it felt like an 80's kind of thing, hanging out with your friend and your parents being kinda open about it and not all stiff and parental and shit, but he was running around prom in his underwear and that was weird, especially after seeing more of Don's shapely pelvis

I missed about a minute, stream lagged from the second the guy on the hood talked about the stars to Rigby and his dad in the car getting stuck on the cliff, did Eileen and Rigby kiss? I was expecting them to.

guess it's time to download The Button, i didn't know it leaked and had been thinking it would since the schedule change

>kiss?
alas no, hug.

>prom episode
>they didn't fucking kiss

atleast it didn't go the Skips' Story theory route where something bad happened at this current prom like the past prom... oh how bad could things have gone.

The Button was fucking intense.

>the dome drops 3 seconds in

>"push the button, benson"
>"what? why? what's going to happen?"
>"mmm i don't know, maybe something good, maybe something bad"

It hasn't aired yet though.

leak in the OP

I don't fucking know what's coming in the season finale but I'm honestly more hyped for this than anything else right now.

Sorry for the delay, since Adventure time airs right after regular show, i couldnt start encoding as the processing lags the stream.

Download Link

mega.nz/#!ehxEGAyI!L_am7trZu4_Ua6K8TkVHMCngyeei7wz1D08_0YixOa4

>mega.nz/#!ehxEGAyI!L_am7trZu4_Ua6K8TkVHMCngyeei7wz1D08_0YixOa4
thks bby

Can someone MEGA The Button?

OOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHgoody

Nice, bud.

>the episode ends with them getting beepers and a portable(ish) fax machine

I can see it, the next group of episodes will of course be episodic, maybe some references and foreshadowing to the Spark Project here and there (such as Maellard's Package) and the Dome will still be over the park as a background. It might be mentioned off and on, but it's staying.

After a few good episodic stories, one of them is interrupted with the beeper, this could be the big half hour special, or the episode before hand, and the episodic story is cut short for the real deal.

Man this shit is a lot more intense than The Real Thomas, luckily it doesn't look like we have to say goodbye to anyone unless someone just completely dies.

That being said, anyone notice a trend when it comes to these Dome episodes? They keep saying "On a need to know basis" just like from that episode.

>They keep saying "On a need to know basis" just like from that episode.
I've noticed something more. A lot of episodes have had the park location being lifted off the ground. The Real Thomas, Fortune Cookie, and even Saving Time. It all looks similar to how it's looking to be an event in the finale.

>rigby's dad yelling at eileen to cover her ears before he yells at rigby
jesus this was one of those moments, it's hard to explain but that felt real in an uncomfortable way, even though I don't think that's ever happened to me.

What was worse was the occasional shot of her being uncomfortable in the back seat and kind of upset

Or Google Drive it too?

what is this

So where's Margaret in this new episode?

Uploading it slowly, please be patient fellas. (To mega)

Having sex with Mordecai.

That's great.

There's something about this premise that confuses me. Isn't Rigby in his 20s?

No more betacai?

Watch The Eileen Plan, maybe Hello China.... a little bit of Gymblonki..

>High Five Ghost is the only good character in the park that's trustworthy
neato I like him

High Five Ghost deserves a good solid episode just about him, The Postcard was good but it relied on other characters helping him.

Also about 70% on the Mega upload guys, my internet is shit and someone is also bogging it down with another download. Should be done soon. I apologize for the wait or if you already went through other means to get it.

this is fucking great, 2 episodes already blows Gravity Falls out of the water on the "Trust No One" advice. They've done more with it than GF did in 2 fucking seasons.

>"Well, at least-"

I was just glad we got one at all. Same with getting an actual Margaret episode in Local News Legend.
Thanks for going through the effort. Hopefully we'll all still pop in and have a thread next week.

I also appreciates his solo story in the last Halloween episode and extra spotlight in Dome Experiment and Struck By Lightning. Feels like we finally know what he's about.

Here it is. The Button on Mega. 1080p. Enjoy, this can be a double talkback thread now. mega.nz/#!gsVVlJwC!Amv6kreML6eLwcRTxH_QHNQyFiPDAVsxWZjgz9cfrPg

Yep, for those who happened to miss this leak or what-not.

Thanks, dude.

I'll just wait till it arrives on Kisscartoon.

sweet they're doing that thing when the eyes get big they get slanted and stuff again

what do you get from that

kiss doesn't even do it in 1080p it's always 720p or lower, plus that site fucking sucks

also that's like a week away

That TV static scene where the park workers were glitching out from being themselves to the people in costumes from the dome special was the most unsettling moment in the show. It didn't help that the soundtrack got fucking serious out of nowhere

>Marvolo The Wizard airs May 26th
Synopsis: Pops thinks that he's a wizard trapped in medieval times, and he wants to go back home.

just found it

Thanks, and I forgot to mention in the OP that there's another upcoming episode titled Eileen's Parents, it was on the Wikia and on a line up but it was moved off the schedule when The Button was re-scheduled.

I can't fucking use MEGA on my shitty Kindle Fire.

I liked how these guys were kinda caring to Rigby in the situation.

That whole sequence with Benson going nuts was awesome. All in all I think I liked Rigby Goes to Prom a bit more, it had a bit more payoff in the end.

>All in all I think I liked Rigby Goes to Prom a bit more, it had a bit more payoff in the end.
Oh no it was a slightly better episode, but relating to how intense they both got The Button was pretty hype inducing.

I'm expecting aside from some minor plot points we're not getting anything else until the finale, they've been spacing things out.

>10 or so episodes left
>minus The Button and Marvolo The Wizard for being unrelated
yea, it's a shame we won't see Celia anymore

Here's something I put together for Saturday since I thought we'd be getting the final/an additional short but the schedule changed and it didn't air.

Here are the currently new shorts.
youtube.com/watch?v=4AxpAFBX-Gw
youtube.com/watch?v=129fqY7jfjo
youtube.com/watch?v=jYUBNY4sKtM
youtube.com/watch?v=k5w3p3NwwZ4

There's always a chance, if not now then next season.

>he doesn't know

not that user but is the series ending?

I wonder if the Rigby in this scene was a fake rigby.

>no one asked Eileen to prom when she was a student

This kinda contradicts that guy in The Eileen Plan being surprised Rigby got such a great babe as well as her being in pep squad which I guess means cheerleaders.

I somehow doubt that line would have been in there had Lewis worked on the storyboard.

There will be an eighth season.

what?

if it's not the finale, why can't they do a Celia episode next season?

Maybe they already did? HFG focus is not exactly high priority to them I guess.

The half hour season finale changes the course of the series.
bubbleblabber.com/nycc-2015-regular-show-press-interviews/

After that, episodic stories won't be the norm.

>After that, episodic stories won't be the norm.

That's pure assumption and not mentioned in that interview. And not the first time that supposed big game changers turned out to be less than that.

She's older than them and teenagers are always trying to trade up. Pep squad is like cheer leading but for girls like Eileen.

The plot is showing the park getting blasted into space.

I doubt a celia episode is going to happen next season.

It's a start

Call me when there's a 720p version of The Button

That's again pure assumption based on on a crazy hallucination that might end up meaning nothing or not lasting anywhere near as long as expected.

>She's older than them and teenagers are always trying to trade up.

Yes? Because she is not a High School student anymore? What exactly are you trying to say here? I was referring that she didn't go to prom when she was a student, some years before the show.

You do know "a character is written off" and "changes the COURSE of the series" are two different things right? Changing the COURSE of a series means the formula and everything shifts.

Watch The Dome Experiment Special, that's what I'm talking about. Not just this, there are blueprints in the dome office about blasting it into space, tube travel, all that.

Staff members can talk a lot, but it remains to be seen whether it is true or even lasting for long, or even having an impact as big as advertised.

CN has always been the source for "something big happens and everything changes!" marketing, this came from the creator, it's not filtered.

And that is reliable how? They could overestimate their own view on things. I don't really buy this from people who in the same interview say that Mordecai and Rigby's roles have changed when the that's not even the case.

I went to prom.
It was basically a waste of time, even if I did have fun with my friends. I just wanted to go home by the time it was 11 but I was stuck there until it ended or i'd have wasted all my money

Nice digits, but even still, the roles have somewhat changed. Have you not been watching these episodes? Rigby is way more responsible now than he was at the beginning, and Mordecai just got out of his shitty rut and they've made it a point he isn't the responsible straightman one anymore, that was a side factor of Maellard's Package.

Why is he back in highschool?

>they've made it a point he isn't the responsible straightman one anymore,

>Rigby is way more responsible now than he was at the beginning

Maellard's package showed that's pretty much not the case. And Hello China was Rigby basically cheating his way past learning a language.

He felt inadequate after Eileen read an ambitious life plan she wrote out in High School for laughs. Apparently in all the time they have known each other and had been dating he never told her that he is a High School drop out. So he wants to improve his life by getting his HS degree. Although he doesn't plan to stop working at the park.

He wanted to be smart for Eileen, because people kept saying he was too dumb to be with her, or something.

I thought this ended years ago.

Yea well... you're wrong.

Does anyone happen to have the whole series in 1080p? As mentioned earlier in the thread, Kisscartoon has mixed files, but mostly 720. I kinda dropped out after season 4, but I want to get back into this series after seeing people actually TALK about it. And I'm super picky with the quality.