Sup ForumsCo's/ Bizarre Adventure: Vento Autistico Inizia

Previous Adventure: Past Threads: pastebin.com/UprS7B3X

MAIN TOPIC: Part 5 Development, finishing the last aspects of Part 4

READ THESE LINKS BEFORE CONTRIBUTING YOUR AUTISM
(ALSO, try not to suggest 1:1 copies of characters and events in JJBA)

>Canon Stand Info for the Ignorant and Forgetful
jojo.wikia.com/wiki/Stand
jojo.wikia.com/wiki/List_of_Stands

>Plot summaries and character list
pastebin.com/vbD28iMx (this is out of date, fix it)

>Abilities and Stands
pastebin.com/vYTvZPFP
docs.google.com/document/d/1QycIbBT6L7Ny5elmmnhI4OdQYk-yJ-mGJC6TrdwBii8

>Every part, in order
1 - docs.google.com/document/d/1IdBYK9zXpJrDc4vAIHnRLmZpPiKyxiIkj25oOTaaeF0
2 - docs.google.com/document/d/1KA0-Y_HnU_m6V5pwZ7fEtqGMnwm43NrshzANTcCxr34
3 - docs.google.com/document/d/1hDbP7BA0XBP3_3GW0uphroYjQdcW1EW5b37w-r_lsaI
4 - docs.google.com/document/d/1zn-D4aD-cBBfpBtfTLmVM_D9C1cGPYgDYRl_CCGbnsw
5 - docs.google.com/document/d/1UNm7KLXgWF0LMxCCq3VZ3O_VJ8vEqj7d22RjnDqVIEg/edit?usp=sharing
6 - docs.google.com/document/d/1l9034tpMm4EdF1NGzisA2bCXBDvUbx_vTR69hXjp_iY/edit?usp=sharing
7 - docs.google.com/document/d/1SDhmnLrv5dtVAZx2ewx1JKTsZVoXkE8LRw-8rK2gyhQ/edit?usp=sharing
8 - docs.google.com/document/d/10wx78PDHPNMygoTbFvihjTjPF-DwP1Ced8XKT3YNzUQ/edit?usp=sharing

>Phantom Scare: Chapter 1
pastebin.com/bsmui6f7

>Images
ccba.booru.org/

>Fighting Game
drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B0lqXHlZXEFTaFppZV96ejU5b2s&usp=sharing

>Voice Impressions
pastebin.com/DcZUTVx1

>Sup ForumsCo/ playlist:「THE SHOW MUST GO ON」
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLLWEiXuZ9FOaYfU_0hIoo6qadB1yEO_Km

Other urls found in this thread:

desustorage.org/co/thread/81617479/
youtube.com/watch?v=jqQAkAy4Voc
pastebin.com/DcZUTVx1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

so who wins the contest of part 4?

So, how was the Telephone Avatar created?
Was it an experiement with the jawbreakers, resulting in an unspeakable horror?
Is it a stand that broke off of it's user after their death?
Is it just some kind of strange monster with stand like qualities?

Mr. Krabs.

Red Guy threw a jawbreaker down a hell pit and it crawled out.

The two suggestions I've seen are:

1. The Red Guy threw a jawbreaker into a hell pit even he wouldn't go into and Telephone Avatar is what crawled out
2. It's the stand of Alexander Graham Bell that's been stuck in the phone lines until the Red Guy gave it purpose

Personally I like the hell pit suggestion better.

You're still turning me off to Mr. Krabs by pushing him as the winner of the bet he was never a part of or even aware of.

If you just want a scene with him at the end in a wheelbarrow full of money with the CoCo realizing none of them made much thanks to the LHC, than that would be fine.

>"Goodbye, Molly's Gamble - The Autistic Heart"

looking at the docs, did we scrapped Pinky Suavo's role as one of the celebrities that sold their souls to the WB? And what about the Brain thing from Billy and Mandy?

I am pretty sure they just called it a draw after all the bizarre shit they went through

Alright fine.

the Eds win due to standard cartoon laws "youngest, inexperienced kids win all the time". I mean, they kinda deserve it for being put down so often. They still loose it all to Krabs, but get the Hills in exchange.

Also, forgot to mention in the OP:

Stand Suggestions are once again open. Part 5 is going to feature a bit more focus on team and combo battles so working around that concept is appreciated but not necessarily required. Also, be sure to take a glance at the Docs to make sure the character/Stand concept isn't already in use.

Doc 5 doesn't have everything from the threads, it was never meticulously updated with the new ideas.

Could be they start up the competition again at the end, I doubt the month is over yet.

We need a stand user to get possessed by Wooya, the rest of the fireside girls, a fifth member of the Heylin, and stands for all of them.

the fifth monkey was either Bananas B from Jake Long or Bobo from Generator Rex

There were a lot of suggestions for the Fireside Girls members a couple threads ago, no stand suggestions for any of them aside from Fang though.

Also I think we need a couple more Gangrene Gang members.

While we're at it, anyone think we should get back to basics with at least the celebrity talent characters needing that flashy aesthetic?

I'd also suggest Baboon from Skunk Fu too, but I'm worried it complicates things further.

I think it was decided to keep the gang members down to five? Maybe 6? It's supposed to be the same as the Rangers or around there.

>one chapter in Part 4 called "New Kids on the Block"

Since you guys are organizing the villains from Part 5 already, who are the characters that made to the cut for the villains' side?

Besides Patrick, Red Guy, Telephone Avatar and HIM, I remember those guys being brought up a lot:

Bill Cipher
Dr. Facilier
Jan Mouse
Gideon Graves
Wooya
Max/Powerline

I remember Candlejack and Pinky were mentioned once too, but I don't know if they are still in or were cut off.

Pinky was on that list, the doc just wasn't updated. We're also waiting for a couple of threads of brainstorm to see if any ideas jump out at us for additions.

Bill and Gideon are part of Plucky's mind battles. Facilier and Wooya are handlers of their gangs, and Jan and Max/powerline are part of the celebrities arc. There is also Mortos der Soulstealer who acts as a money lender/debt collector for the WB.

For the fighting game. should Edd and Eddy be strikers for Ed, or should the three use a mix between Pokemon trainer and the foreground/background mechanic from Fatal Fury ?

Jan Mouse, Jem, Sunny Bridges, and Max/Powerline could all be part of a celebrity group that's fought either as a group or separately.

Another user suggested Lil' D as a replacement for Sunny. I dunno about it though.

I honestly don't see what Eddy could do on his own combat-wise in a Pokemon Trainer type scenario, unless we gave him combat options beyond his stand like the El Mondo Stink Bomb or something.

I think Eddy should constantly be in the backround, and you switch between Edd and Edd. Eddy's moves are the one constant between Edd and Ed, with him using Money For Nothing to charm bystranders into setting traps from the backround.

Been working on this one for a bit.

Stand Master: Morocco Mole
Stand Name: 「82-99」
Stand Appearance: A large number of mechanical hornet-like creatures with reflective octagons for heads

Ability: 「82-99」 is a Swarm-Type Stand made up of roughly 80-100 bodies capable of absorbing and redirecting the 「VISIBLE LIGHT」 which sight is based upon. When the swarm absorbs an object's light, the source is rendered invisible and a 「REFLECTION」 of the taken light is created, with only the original bearing a shadow or physical stimuli. If the decoy is touched or struck by anything other than the original source, the gathered light explodes forth carrying a force equivalent to the source's mass. Should a source be too large to properly absorb, 「82-99」 will only take lines of light from the target and bears the ability to fire them manually in a barrage-style attack.

Plot Usage: A member of Interpol's newly formed Stand investigation unit, created after the deaths of Danny and Gadget and the discovery of the LHC.

>Right, gotta find that bit where he slowly becomes one with the town.
Found it.

>Following the events of Fred’s death and Penny’s subsequent report, Interpol permanently reassigns Danny to watch out for the people of Molly’s Gamble. Having since become one with the entire town, he now acts as a silent guardian and is happy with his place in the world, seen performing small acts of kindness around Molly’s Gamble – holding a red light/crosswalk light for an extended period while an elderly woman crosses the street with her groceries, rustling the leaves of a tree to free a boy’s tangled kite, and opening a fire hydrant for a group of kids to play in the water on a hot day. At this last scene, we catch a glimpse of Danny reflected in a nearby window smiling.

It was implied that the kids in the last part could be the Recess kids too, but I don't know if that would interfere with the Fosters thing now.

Couldn't quite get the proportions right

I already added it to the part 4 doc.

Added a bunch of stuff from last thread to it too while I was at it.

There's at least SOMETHING for every fight now in it with exception to Scooge VS Father.
So now part 4 is mostly down to embellish, embellish, embellish now.

It might be the other kids who appeared in the arc (Billy, Gumball, the PPG).

I could swear there was a revised Scrooge vs Father fight in the same thread Scrooge's Stand was revised. I'm gonna take a look in the thread archive

Seeing as how we're now starting to shift to part 5, I wanted to talk about the Strays, but there's no posts of them anywhere in the docs. What's up with that?

Wait, really?

Yeah. No trace of it anywhere.

Might as well type this one out properly

「PSYCHO MAINTENANCE」

Appearance: Army soldier-like android (think Bad Company, except normal-sized) with a shotgun in place of its right forearm. In other words pic related.

Ability: When an object/person is shot, it takes no physical damage but is "marked" with a symbol (think paint guns) which is visible to stand users. Up to 5 targets can be marked at a time.

When a marked target is injured, the pain will be shared amongst all marked targets. This pain maninfests as some sort of phantom pain (similar to those felt by amputees), but the other targets will not be physically injured.

While the pain is shared equally between targets by default, this can be controlled by the user, to the point that it is possible to redirect all of the pain being shared to one single target.

Ok, I think I found it. Funnily enough, it was the same thread where the demon conspiracy plot first appeared. Should I screencap it or repost it here?
Heres's the thread anyway: desustorage.org/co/thread/81617479/

The celebrities fight them one by one.

Not everything has to be a group battle.

Also

The Part V starts with Taffy talking to Tom in the Cafe. Taffy's stand manifests and he's left to deaal with the bizarre twist his life has taken.

After all, he had come to the meeting with a gun expecting Tom to admit he had killed Jerry in a crime of passion or something.

Finally
Xavier the Renegade Angel is involved with Red Guy and spills the beans to Toph when she kicks his ass.

This marks her for death and is the reason the assassins come.

Which reminds me
Thief from Thief and the Cobbler is in the assassin group we didnt flesh out.

These guys end up killing Toph.

This reminds me. Did anyone save the Xavier dialogue with Toph?

Some user wrote it two threads ago.

Repost time, I guess.

>「Fancy Footwork」(Chromeo)
>User:Dongwa Miao
>Appearance: A pair of mismatched and gaudy socks on Dongwa's hindlegs.

>Ability:
>「Fancy Footwork」 allows Dongwa to either control someone's leg if kicked with the left sock, or to cripple their leg if kicked with the right.
>「Fancy Footwork」 is a bit oversized, however, and does not stay on his legs without effort.

>「Stayin' Alive」
>User:Sagwa Miao
>Appearance: A tiger made of scrolls spouting out of an inkwell floating above Sagwa's tail.

>Ability:
>「Stayin' Alive」can put ink blots on pieces of paper, which allow anyone marked by the Stand to move randomly between pieces of paper while maintaining their velocity.
>「Stayin' Alive」 may mark someone only with their consent, preventing Sagwa from using it offensively.
>The blots will remain viable for movement until the paper is destroyed, or unless the ink is removed from the paper.

>「Chess」(Weezer)
>User:Corneil(Corneil & Bernie)
>Appearance: A golem in the shape of Bernie, adorned in chess tiles with various pieces adorning its body.

>Ability:
>「Chess」 allows Corneil to force an opponent it has hit to move in a direction based off of the chess piece he calls out.
>The chess pieces have a cooldown of ten seconds across them all, and the movement restriction lasts for around four seconds.
>「Chess」 also functions as a serviceable punchghost.

>「Jump」(Van Halen)
>User:Michigan J. Frog(Merrie Melodies)
>Appearance: A small metal box adorned with a top hat, with cloth-like legs sprouting from the four bottom corners.

>Ability:
>「Jump」 hypnotizes anyone that touches it to act like a frog for as long as Michigan can see them.
>While hypnotized, 「Jump」 does Michigan's trademark dance on the victim while the Michigan Rag plays from within it.
>This ability only affects one target, and anyone under the effect will not be able to remember being hit by the Stand, nor any time under its control.

I'll try to find it really quickly.

>The Michigan Rag is now referenced.
Nice.

Lil'D would work since he's the guy who got suckered into selling his soul, unlike Sunny who knows what he's getting into.

Found it.

>Toph beats Xavier in the Stand battle. Goes fucking brutal on him. He's supposed to be dead.

>He gets up, and says, "Well done, young blind girl. You have bested the spirit guru in the battle of spirits. But you are still blind. And I don't just mean that your eyes are useless, you are also stupid. You don't know what's really going on."

Toph goes from surprised that the thing didnt die. To confused. To angered. To confused again. "What?"

"The Stand User, has become the Used stander. The Stand Master is now a Stand Slave. All because of the red guy with the big buttocks."

Toph prepares her Stand for another round. "I either hit you too hard, or not hard enough, Start making sense you snake-handed freak!"

"Can't you see? The blindness in your eyes has blinded your brain! There is more going on than mere gang battles!"

"So you're saying that there's someone behind all of this?"

"Woah! You didn't hear this from me! Why did you jump to conclusions? Now you are marked for DEATH (echoes of the word "death")"

"What?"

"I must be off. If I want to avoid the pox of your presence, the taboo of your existence. The blindness of your eyes."

(Flute from Xavier Show begins)

"And so this guardian angel has completed another task (task...). Will the day be saved by the blind little stupid girl and her friend? Who knows? All I know is that there's a red man standing in my way.."

To be continued flashes as we see Xavier heading towards a being on a road. We see a view from behind, only making out a leg and a butt that stand on the road.

I saw that people wanted it referenced more than just the top hat, so I went ahead and made the change. At least it wasn't as major as Sagwa.

Bravo, Mr.user you did quite well. You even went ahead and did the cross hatch shading as well fantastic. Keep It up

>Character: Fifi le Fume
>Stand: 「SHEMPI」
>Appearance: A series of fungus-like markings winding about the user's body
>Ability: 「SHEMPI」 allows the user to assume complete control of their body's chemical production and secretion of such chemicals so long as they are aware of which compounds to create including hormones, pheromones, acids, and so forth even leading up to toxins and hallucinogens. By itself, the Stand carries no offensive or defensive power but in theory allows the user to freely augment themselves.

Can't exactly have Tiny Toons referenced without bringing her in somehow.

Gotta add this to the doc.

Gotta figure out where in the part 5 doc to paste this.

All right, part 1.

and part 2

Stand User: Dan Backslide

Stand Name: [ROUNDABOUT]*

Appearance: An antique runabout, purple in color, with gold accents.

Abilities:

When active, [ROUNDABOUT] will cause intense misfortune to those within a range of 25m, excluding the stand user. When one leaves [ROUNDABOUT]'s range of effect, the misfortune will cease. However, If one lingers in the presence of [ROUNDABOUT] for too long (Any time greater than 2 hours), this misfortune will persist for the amount of time they stayed within the range of [ROUNDABOUT]. This misfortune is so severe it can cause situations that can be considered near impossible to occur with alarming frequency. (Example: Getting struck by a large animal soaring through the air.)
*(A Roundabout? I'll steal it! No one will ever know!)

youtube.com/watch?v=jqQAkAy4Voc

I just followed the link and copypasted.

The only thing left in part 4 I have an issue with is how, of all the people who head to the Hills, do J&SB make it back to Foster's before the Conmen Coalition?

It seems like someone was trying to set it up so ALL the major LHC fights happen in the same building, but given the amount of collateral damage happening, that doesn't seem feasible.

Cruella could be in the Billionaires Club building and so J&SB stay to fight her while the CoCo head up to the Hills. There, Ratigan needs to somehow separate them and force them into their match-ups before he makes his getaway.

A reverse of Pollo Loco's Stand? Could meld very well into part 7, but I don't know about having it named after *the* JoJo song.

The pun is too good to pass up!

Damn, Backslide confirmed.

Didn't he already have a stand? Wrrrryd the docs.

He steal the Roooundabout, the words will maaake you out n' out!

His present stand is actually sort of boring, to be honest. Very much so.

In the last thread it was suggested that Ratigan could impersonate other people to lure each CoCo into a different fight. For example: disguising himself as the recently deceased Gloomgold to lure Scrooge, who would believe that his nemesis somehow survived the previous encounter.

Could you post it? I can't seem to find it.

His current stand, [HARD DAY'S NIGHT] is pretty lame.

I didn't see that suggestion, but it works.

He impersonates Glomgold to lure Scrooge away.
Kevin to lure the Eds away.
But then who does he change into to lure Stan somewhere? His family never made an appearance in part 4.

His current stand, [HARD DAY'S NIGHT] is just a humanoid covered in locks that lets him steal things without someone knowing.

It's not bad, but I think it could be better. And [ROUNDABOUT] certainly is more interesting.

Ford appears in Part 5. Briefly.

>pastebin.com/DcZUTVx1
Don't forget to update the vocaroo pastebin with that Metalocalypse one.

It doesn't let him steal something without knopwing, the original user forgets they ever owned what he stole.

Still. It seems like it could be better.

FFS it's called a runabout, RUNabout, as in an old car.

I could see him as a reoccurring villain. He'd never be able to finish a fight due to always being interrupted. The first fight would be in Moe's Tavern, where Moe'd use Run For The Hills to break up the fight.
The first fight would take
>"DARN THOSE URBAN RANGERS, THEY DRIVE ME TO DRINK!"

Yes, but that's still part 5.

Ratigan knows of no one's appearance to use which will gain Stan's attention.

Maybe someone publicly recognizable? Or Dipper? (Assuming he exists in this part)

Just wondering, does Wuya and some of the others get off scot-free or will she get retribution later on?

Or Mabel.

Like I said, none of Stan's family appears in part 4.

Maybe Stan sees everyone else run off and then is just like "Sure, why not, it's not like there are psychopaths crawling around this neighborhood or anything." before trying to follow one of them and getting shot at from a window by Burns.

She gets sucked into a vacuum cleaner and held there indefinitely like the puzzle box prison she was trapped in for a thousand years.

Hmm, is there anyone he recognizes that Ratigan also knows? Who knows, maybe he'd imitate Gadget and lures Stan either by asking him to follow or goads him closer while he's investigating out of sheer disbelief. (assuming it takes place after gadget's death)

Almost none of the villains survive Part 5.

Pretty much all of the ones who sold their souls get dragged to hell with the demons at the end.

The heroes have to put Jan down because she lost her original identity with the fame and loss of her soul.

Max was supposed to be one of the few who could have been saved. But he ended up dead.

I think Varrick survives.

He gets a good trashing and then runs away.
"Honestly, i had NO idea what these guys were doing. They were so weird!"

This takes place well after Gadget's death, this is near the end of part 4 when the Conmen go to take down the LHC leaders.

Looking at Stan's fights and interactions, it could be:
-Billy
-Coraline (or Madame Foster)
-Any member of the Recess Gang
-Gadget
Or just another CoCo

I was toying with the idea that Jan survives her initial encounter and meets with Max after breaking out of the Powerline persona. They discuss about their similar predicaments, but they are interrupted by Mortos, who comes to collect their souls and kills Jan.

Threadly reminder that Stan should fight Father and Scrooge should fight Burns. Every time it's mentioned until it's too concrete to change.

Probably another member of the coalition then.

They all run off, Stan calls out how stupid that is, one of them comes back but they're really Ratigan.

Write it yourself then.

Jan surviving and meeting up with Max gives Max a good reason to join the heroes.

Jan dying and saying in her final moments that Max has the opportunity that his father gave him could be what spurs him to join the heroes.

His father left him a heritage for the future. Although he fucked it up by getting killed when they offered him his father's soul back to distract him.

It's a pun damnit!

Question about something. Have we reached a period of all out discussion, or is the topic now primarily focused on parts 4 and 5?

I wanted to know if I should bring up the rest of my ideas for Sup Forumsrge Sup Forumsstar or not. Or if I should just wait until it becomes major discussion. Right now though I don't have much that I didn't already discuss. Just a few stand user ideas for the story.

That should be fair game, we have all thread to talk about the final nails in part 4 and the beginning layout of part 5.

Well, you could, but I'd like to see more part 5 stuff in this thread.

In all honesty I think our multiple universe stuff is better suited to being a direct cause of part 8 rather than part 6.

We somehow need to fit Dover Boys in here, or at least Dan Backslide

Ah, ok. Well, like I said it's just stand users. I'll put it under a spoiler to not interrupt part 5 conversation. Also, Sup Forumsrge Sup Forumsstar just has an AU of the Warden in it, it could take place at any point, it's just in a separate universe.

Okay, I have a few stand ideas, the first one for protag Tommy Pickles, who'd have the stand 「THE RING」, which allows him to unravel people into film rolls that contain their memories. He can watch people's memories, or even alter them by taking or storing objects inside. It only works on people he's photographed though.

Daria is a brojo, her stand, 「DEAD POET'S SOCIETY」, releases a healing mist that causes euphoria and pleasant hallucinations. Though initially the stand's fog is benevolent, even healing injuries, breathing in too much slowly kills the opponent.

Angelica would show up as an early antagonist, who would become neutral party or a minor ally post-defeat. Her stand is 「THE GREAT GATSBY」, a giant baby that tries to crush opponents and can only be seen in peripheral vision.

I've already talked about my ideas for Warden and Dodger's stands. Warden's stand fuses dimensions together seamlessly. He can pick certain things not to be combined by the stand's effects and have them remain separate. Sometimes AU selves will be different from other's, so people are becoming "sick" the more Warden fuses realities. Dodger's stand is a gigantic satellite that feeds him estimated guesses of future events, given in percentages. There might be a 60% chance it'll rain, but a 40% chance it won't, for example. It just points out what the likeliest thing is that will happen.

There are a few more ideas, but I'm not satisfied with them yet. Plus, I'd like others to contribute ideas to the part at some point too.

What about School!Kuzco? Still a Pillar Man retaining his Mode: Groove

He's KO'd in Part 2.

No, this is the thing with the multiple parallel universes converging so there are 36 perfect Kuzcos on Mars.

One of them learns the lesson from the movie and becomes a good guy.

Part 9, AUtistic Wonder?

36 Kuszos on mars, don't you know?

Probably. I can't think of a good stand idea for him, but I imagined he'd get Warden's stand at the end of it all.

Oh, and I also forgot another little thing. Freaky Fred appears in it, as an AU self who somehow became a doctor, rather than a barber, and thus never awakened his stand. At some point though, he'd fall in love with someone and awaken his stand, still Floyd the Barber, but it turns objects into surgical tools, rather than razors.

It's based on Jorge Joestar, a (non-canon) side story where things are weirder than normal.

That's the idea I had in mind. I'm not good with dialogues but the scene was something like this:
>Jan and Max meet in one of the many abandoned houses in the Old Country
>Jan breaks down, screaming that she's a monster now, unable to recognize her own reflection
>Max comforts her, telling her that they are the living proof that the contracts can be broken
>"Living, heh. Funny that dancing dog boy mentions that"
>Mortos is looking at them from a window
>"Mortos is here to steal pretty mouse girl's soul and turn it into spooky money" He pulls from his coat a crudely made note made by himself that says: "I.O.U. 1 ZOUL"
>Jan: "What the hell is that thing?"
>Max: "Such disgusting being, such malefic aura, such eastern europeaness. There is no doubt, that's one of the demons at the service of the Warner Brothers!"
>Shot of Mortos pushing his face against the window, a reflection in it gives a brief glimpse of Mortos' Stand
>TO BE CONTINUED

Since there is no universe reset in part 6 but a major fuck up in part 8, it makes sense

So where are we putting the strays? That's a gang of abandoned/feral pets with stand for anyone who doesn't remember.

Instead of putting them in the demon arc, how about we find them as test subjects at Acme University in the stand research building?

Escaped animal test subjects who still roam the grounds.

And I just thought of a reason why the Urban Rangers go the Acme University, to retrieve Ford/Doof/Farnsworth's equipment so they'll be able to help Plucky recover.

I like this. Will add some more.

Plucky fights them on his way to the endgame during the second arc.

Hell's coming loose in the capital of the Old Country.

The protags meet up with Plucky shortly after they jump off the top floor of the skyscraper after meeting the demons.

Plucky expects them to be tactically retreating or something. Asks why some of them are missing. Also who the new guy is (Max).

They grab him and keep running.

Him goes Kaiju form. Red Guy appears being held by TA in front of them.

Red Guy manifests a Stand to combat them. If they can beat him and his Vice Presidents. They'll be banished for a few millenia. No big deal for them, but a lifetime of peace for the heroes.

If the heroes lose they fucking die and their souls are relinquished.

Man of Murder finale ensues.

I thought that the corporate battles after the gang arc takes place all in one VERY big skyscraper.

They NOPE the hell out of there when they come up against TA. HIM, and the Red Guy. But beyond that it's a vertical battle.

666 floors of adventure!!!

Plucky is unsure on how to climb in time but is lucky that the fight came to him.

"Guys! Guys! They're demons!"

"WE KNOW!"

I don't like the stray fight near the end.

It just breaks the momentum.

I don't see how describing the end game with the demons has anything to do with placing the strays.

I'm suggesting the strays be old test subjects who are still at Acme University, the place where the demons began experimenting with the jawbreakers after they learned what they actually do.

It takes place across the old country since the real WB HQ's location is only know to so many.

They go around demolishing talent agencies until Max!Powerline comes into the picture and points them in the right direction.

The Stray fights serves to set up the final battle which will take place around Capital City.

Shit's already getting fucked around town, and its an obstacle Plucky has to get through before joining the rest of the Party.

He can't just go from comatose to final battle now can he?

I like the idea of them hitting up different areas. But I dislike the concept of them all being talent agencies.

1 or 2 is alright.

Even then. A company doesnt divide itself over large areas that much.

Human Resources and Financial sectors will usually be close together.

If anything Powerline is in the story longer than.

But the final battles when they go corporate HAVE to be in a 666 story tall building if we're going to get the climax where they fuck off out of Patrick's office and just jump off a skyscraper.

Kinda how the Stardust Crusaders did something similar when running away from Dio.

Maybe it all takes place over a city?
Warner Bros. divided itself over various office parks and so they have battles in metros. streets. and department stores. Also in offices.

I want an elevator battle too. Shit would be tight.

Then FINALLY we get to Patrick's office. Which is atop a 666 story tall building. This is the mysteriously hidden building hidden in plain sight.

Does anyone know the origin of the text in that image? Or did someone just meme really fucking hard. I've been wanting to know for years. Every time I see it I google all kinds of things to try and find the source but I never do find anything but that image itself.

It feels like we're missing a whole damn arc here.

They assembling the gang, they go bust up other gangs, Plucky goes into his coma, BLANK BLANK BLANK, 666 story building.

In between they need to bust up some talent agencies, go to Acme University to get Doof's machines to help Plucky, and do other plot shit. That's the part I'm talking about, not when there are demons fucking up a city. This is well before that.

Plucky fights and defeats a dream demon before going to the final battle, Rolf and the urban rangers have wrecked the shit out of the WB by the time he wakes up, then he has to fight more demons.

I'm suggesting the strays be moved far sooner in the story because Plucky fighting a bunch of lost pets while the city burns around them doesn't make any sense. The animals would not stick around a city that is being destroyed around them, they'd get the hell out of hell.

Making them animal test subjects for the stand jawbreakers gives them a logical place in the story at least.