Yassss queeeennn

where were you when Sup Forums got eternally BTFO

i hope the oscars don't start doing this, because if it happens say goodbye to a male winning a oscar ever again

>Best androgynous actor in a cape flick

>Best androgynous actor in a Disney joint

>mfw man wins best "actor"
>mfw women and trannys get buttmad

>academy award switch to gendersless categories
>almost every years, best actor goes to a male because they're performances are usually better
The patriarchy always wins.

you must be delusional if you think they will give men the award if that happens. its hollywood ffs

one day these traitors should be tarred and feathered.

Hollywood isn't real user.

This shit is 100% propaganda by the elites against the people of the United States.

>#oscarssomisogynist campaign starts
>nine out of ten years it goes to an undeserving woman
>once every ten years they give it to a black man

ive wanted her to grab and stomp on my virgin balls for years, along with kstew an others

the fact shes an actual femnazia makes that even hotter

>you must be delusional
Meh, it could go either way.

Emma is cool and I'm sick of Sup Forums

>after 10 years they decide to split it into "best actor" and "best actress" and everyone applauds them for being progressive and having empathy

>society is so narcissistic that we unironically mix up empathy with sympathy and act like empathy is at all desirable

Still waiting for the day when terroists blow up an award show.

>>society is so narcissistic
you mean, Hollywood's projection of society

people who produce this shit also produce 'terrorists acts'

Why should we have feelings of pity and sorrow for someone else's misfortune, and not ability to understand and share the feelings of another?

99.9999% of characters are written by hacks.

11 PM ON A SUNDAY NIGHT THIS NEET IS WHITE KNIGHTING WATSON
HAHAHAHAHAHA

when did she become the jew?

The level of irony in this post is astounding.

She has a point.

100% of Hollywood is the Jew

When will you dopes get this?

>giving out awards
>empathy

umm, no sweetie, awards are suppose to be for achievement, not for pity.

Who cares about MTV awards?

ELEVEN O FUCKIN CLOCK, CHINK
YOU WILL BE HERE FOR 3+ MORE HOURS TOO
HAHAHAHA

t. Seth Shillowitz
Los Angeles, CA

>MTV
So she knows she didn't win based on acting ability right?

What did he mean by this?

I really want to lick her shoulders lads.

How do I make this happen?

I unironically loved beauty and the beast and I've maybe liked 5 films these past two years. It was refreshing.

(((Award Shows))) are a smokescreen used to manufacture an artificial sense of importance.

See ratings, polls etc.

>Showing up to MTV or Nickelodeon awards
It's like she doesn't even take her own career seriously anymore.

Hollywood isn't real at fucking all user. Learn and accept it.

The circle had 0 jew money

>career
Hollywood isn't real.

It's centrally controlled.

When will Sup Forums come to understand this?

pure cringe.

nigga, they almost 100% control what comes out.

You believe those net worth websites too?

Why are you niggas STILL so gullible?

No offense, but everyone should know by now.

>Hollywood isn't real.
>It's centrally controlled.
>When will Sup Forums come to understand this?
it's a mix of shills, and kids who've been lied to since birth.

But yeah, Hollywood = WWE

>implying she isn't the only relevant actress her age
>implying this award isn't more meaningful than the golden jew
Nice try sweetum

You're a fucking idiots delight I hope you know that. Colonia is a berlin film festival entry and the money was non jewish. That webiste got taken down by the jews.

She's right honestly. No need for asspain or to be angry

Aww she sold her soul. That's so sad.

And once every 8 years to a Trans actor. And if they ever get to give it to a non-black actor it'll be a gay one

yeah, ok

maybe there are an extremely few real films.

but the exception PROVES the rule

Hollywood isn't real.

Award shows aren't real.

when will you dipshits get this?

It's like breaking down a pro-wrestling match.

baka

didnt her last movie fucking implode?
why yes it did.
time to visit the temple of social justice to keep her failing career.

I'm here all the time. She makes Sup Forums cry like tumblrinas, it's nice. And this board is filled with traps and gays apparently according to the shatner thread. Jelly

yep. it's pretty funny when they act like they're insiders.

again, Hollywood isn't real. Emma Watson is following orders.

Why are you replying to your own thread like it isn't yours you fucking NEET HAHAHAHAHA

More like say goodbye to any woman ever getting an oscar. The split was in their favor so they'd actually get awards. Just like women-only sports leagues.

>Emma Watson is following orders
yes, /thread

Yay !!

fuck off shill nigga

Hollywood isn't real

Nigger you are on a film board and you have no idea about independent films. Revenge of the sith is 1.something% jewish. First thing she did after potter was say she wasn't interested in blockbusters. Batb she was attached to since 2013 when del toro was directing

these nigga should start debating whether Shane McMahon is talented enough to ever become WWE champion.

(jk...I know your shills)

It's not about empathy, it's about performance. Quit doing a shitty job and earn your millions of dollars, you vapid skidmarks.

don't give a fuck about your bullshit nigga

and indie cinema is almost NEVER independent (esp in the last 16 years)

last person I believe truly was independent was Vincent Gallo

An indie movie that has grossed 18 million? Implode? Nope

Literally this is what happens to indie films when they are cut and reshot because test audiences don't like the ending be too dark?

Is jake gylenhaal to fault for enemy grossing 3.5 mil? Is daniel bruhl or ethan hawk at fault? Nobody wanted to see it and the jews gave it bad ratings because they don't want you to be redpilled and unplug yourself.

>Hollywood is real and award shows are independent and based on merit

fuck off shill

>special award for people with special feelies

day of the rope when

>muh bullshit box office #s

the whole thing is a scam.hook, line and sinker.

period.

>An indie movie that has grossed 18 million? I
RT score at 16%, recouped less than 100% of the production budget. It was a bomb in both senses.

they're even having (((NBA))) awards this years.

They love.... awards, rankings, polls, Album of the Year etc.

fake as fuck

I kinda agree with cuz the top crown of the Oscar gets chosen by the collegues from the same professional field. And the others are picked by the popular vote by the mass opinion. I hope to see comprehensive outcomes next year.

>RT score at 16%, recouped less than 100% of the production budget. It was a bomb in both senses.
>muh numbers

kys if you're not a shill

Ok you're just dense then there's plenty of independent films I just showed you two bling ring was made for like 8 million amd produced by francis ford coppola. The circle was produced by hanks and if anything the film studio that bought the rights and changed the ending were jews not those who made the film to begin with.

I kinda agree.....w/ blah blah blah nonsense

'next year' let us all know you're a shill.

This is proof that the site is dishonest and jew funded
Everyone knows the truth about sofia coppola and her "movies"

>quit doing a shitty job
But her performances are layered and all different she's great

Wow, you found a small indie production company not Jewish owned. Congrats.
Meanwhile
Disney- CEO - Bob Iger, Jewish (as has been the last 3 CEOs)
Viacom (CBS, MTV, Paramount etc.) owner and Chairman- Sumner Redstone- Jewish
NBC-Universal Chairman- Robert Greenblatt- Jewish
I could go on but it would be a waste of time. Even academic media- such as Viking Press is Jewish owned and controlled.

so wage gap is fake, confirmed

So who would I be shilling for in this scenario?

FFC...ha. Hanks. topkek

Niggga you know shit. These niggas have to get permission before they make or release anything.

I knew that film was good. Good job Emma.

>And the others are picked by the popular vote by the mass opinion.
Huh?

>Men sweep awards
Also what does empathy having no limit have to do with ANYTHING?

Holywood is 100% phony. Period. All of it. Including all of the #s.

Maybe you're just a naive dope. IDK. Either way... start paying attention and start thinking critically.

user, Tom Hanks probably can't take a dump w/o checking in with Greater Israel.

wtf

Really makes you think

you suck at your job shill

You don't know jack shit about the film. They test screened it a year after wrapping, the studio that bough distributing rights. The audiences thought the original ending of the book was too dark as she betrays boyegas character and they cut it along with other stuff. They gutted Ponsoldts film and hia directors cut and yet it still is his highest grossing by a lot but it would have reached a wider audience if they didn't cut it to shit

So what would be the goal in pretending Emma's movie flopped?

>rt matters
It literally made back its production budget already look at box office mojo. And you know damn well this wasn't a blockbuster or on the radar

Did MTV win an award for their "Dear White Men" PSA?

And she's done one film with disney yes. She has been doing small films since HP that people have memed about not being blockbusters.

so much like tranny's winning all the female sporting events soon tranny's will win all the female acting awards too

And does that take the house nut and marketing budget into account?

>We still care about the semantics of rich famous people patting themselves on the back

Not to mention MTV award shows have been totally irrelevant for at least ten years now.

>totally irrelevant for at least ten years now.
Were they ever relevant?

Why did they give her an award when they last HP movie came out years ago?

IT'S PROPAGANDA YOU RETARDS

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST

HOLLYWOOD ISN'T REAL.

AWARD SHOWS AREN'T REAL.

IT'S SMOKE & MIRRORS

GET THIS THROUGH YOUR HEADS ALREADY

No but as I said before europacorp screened it and then decided to fuck with their film. The reason for the scores is the ending feels rushed because it is you can tell they cut it, the ending was completely changed. Its not her fault or hanks'. She read the bool and scriot at the same time before filming. The film was low budget enough but europacorp messed with their profits beacuse if they didn't cut it the scores woulsnt be as low. Its well shot well acted well scored etc. The issues of the filmI is that it seems like some is missing.

It was never going to gross 50 mil sp with the reshoots but did they hope for it sure. It cost 18 mil to make and was estimated to make 20-30 mil. Its made almost 20 mil already and can be sold to netflix for another million soon or whatever. This isn't a flop. A flop is something like the huntsman doing shit something with a budget doing shit. Like I said enemy grossed 3.5 millon. The circle grossed 1 million something this last tuesday alone in america. It will do another 5-10

I wanna see Riz Ahmed snap one day too

They were at least fun back in the '90s when you could see some outlandish shit. The last notable thing that happened was Miley Cyrus flapping her pancakes to soak a foam finger in vag sweat.

Giving shitty awards to mediocre struggling actresses is what feminism is all about now.

She might get a new boost with the success of Beauty and the Beast though. And she wasn't that bad in the movie

see:

She was very good in beauty and the beast and actually quite good in The Circle as well. Only a handful of actresses are as relevant as her.

Colonia will be remembered as her best movie by frogposters. Shes just covering all bases.