How do you feel about the latest season of Keeping Up with the Kardashians?

How do you feel about the latest season of Keeping Up with the Kardashians?

I didn't find ut that Kylie and Kendall are two separate people until about 4 months ago

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

They're so fucking fake: inside and out.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Do they show Kendall in panties in this show?

That is so unattractive.

When is she going to have that cottage cheese removed?

Seriously, she took it too far.

Nasty Armenian hobbits.

I assume this is CIA social engineering programming to make people think anyone can get famous for no talent. E Network is like the new Look magazine.

>Kim Kardashian is 5'2''

fuck, I can hold her up and use her as a literal thicc fleshlight

Is it possible to learn this power?

*chuckling*

Sure, just put on a mask. Only the mask has to be applied with a brush for a couple of hours. It is the same thing as this only using skin tone colors.

she stills looks ugly on the right

id fuck khloe so hard

I don't watch reality TV and I don't know anything about that family other that Kylie Khardashian has utterly gorgeous feet. So sexy.

Kendall needs to let me clean the inside of her labia with my tongue.

Kendall is the patrician choice

why?

Her farts are louder

you can almost see the incision scars

I've never seen it. I do like ops pic though.

Think you might be gay

I FELL SLEEP AND WOKE UP IN THAT MONTE CARLO
WITH THE UGLY KARDASHIAN
LAMAR, OH SORRY YO, WE DONE BOTH SET THE BAR LOW

Not from an /ourguy/

reminder that irl those clothes look opaque

this is only the work of pervert photographers with infrared cameras working for some internet creeps.

kendall needs to distance herself from that family ASAP. she is the only one with a chance of making something for herself.

Is Kylie's foot game better than Kendall's? I'd be Kendall's footslave all day desu

>Implying the Kardashians don't know exactly what they're doing.

Their tits have contour lines for Christ's sake.

Not from a poorfag.

Which one is which again? I get the two mixed up.

Best post pictures of the two until I remember.

what the fuck is that thing around her scalp

The middle one is OJ Simpson's daughter

Makes me realize that Lucifer actually exist and selling your soul is a viable option in life.

wtf the timing works out

NUDE KYLIE FUCKING WHEN

I can't go outside because the normies that look up to these people make me physically ill

what drives humans to be attracted to such repulsive things?

Kylie (Right): Average looking girl but daddy paid her surgeries. Considered sex symbol now
Kendall (Left): Literal semen demon

she is wearing a whig.

the base of the wig

they go outside bra-less with see through tops all the time

All 3 of Rob and Kris' daughters are legit ugly af irl. It's not a meme.

(checked)

I'm still unclear. Perhaps if you posted pictures with less clothes it might be more clear.

I think I need to nut so im gonna pick one of those three sluts

looks weird as fuck. even worse for people with trypophobia

How did these people get famous again?

Their mother married into money twice. This escalated the kids to relevant enough rub elbows with socialites. Kim became besties with Paris Hilton. After seeing the wonders the sex tape did for her career she dropped her own.

Sex tape made her household name. Turned the money and social status to fuel a career in social advertising and the rest is history.

Looks:
Kourtney = Kendall > Kylie >>> Kim >>>> Khloe

Likability
Kourtney = Khloe > Kendall > Kylie >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Kim

Imagine being this desperate for attention you basically prostitute yourself

that's how she started

Kim (And subsequently, her entire family) are famous because of a sex tape

I hate Kim. I hate the impression she has made on our culture. I hate everything she stands for.

If given the opportunity I would shove my entire fucking groin, balls and hips included, deep into her cunt and spray like I was putting out a 5 alarm inferno.

nude kylie is for BBC only