Who's your favourite?

who's your favourite?
mike > jay > rich > jack > josh

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=T1C7UCMmF5g
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

streams on

I relate to Jay because we have very similar tastes in horror. Which is to say we both like alot of good stuff and alot of trash.

for me personally, mike

Jay=>Mike>Rich>Colin>Josh=>Jack.

I like all of them but Jack can get a little grating at times.

I like them all, except Wizard. Mike and I have differing tastes in film but I usually agree with his criticism and enjoy him more than Jay.

but................. where is the next BotW........................

>never saw Microwave Massacre
>never saw The Abomination
For someone who thrives on b-horror, Jay's a pleb.

Jessi

I fucking hate Rich.

His humor is plebbit tier and that fucking laugh makes me want to fuck my mom

Mike, Jay, Jessi and Rich Evans is the dream team.

Mike > Rich > Jay >>>> Jack >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Josh

Jay, Mike, Rich, Jack

Jack is a very normal person. I forget about him having a wife and kids. Hes very mild compared to everyone else but hes occasionally entertaining with the things he says or does.

I did initally not like him because i saw him in very few videos but he grows on you.

That fat joyless fuck who shows up sometimes has NEVER made me laugh. Hes just boring and unfunny and remembers B movie plots autistically well. Fucking, even jack makes me laugh sometimes. Beardfat is just.... hes like a filler character in a half assed sitcom

very cool

did anyone say that yet

very cool

Mike=Rich > Jay > the other ones

my real favorite

>dem titties

rich > *

he should have his own review show for new movies

These hack frauds all have shit taste and you know it.

Honestly, Josh.

Josh generally doesn't talk down to the audience unlike most of the rest of RLM. He also likes MST3K.

Rich?
Anyway, Rich Evans > You

rich>jay>mike

richs squeal makes me happy

Mike and Jay are tolerable.

Everyone else is shit tier. Especially Rich. If you liek that fat whiny cunt than you have serious issues.

Jack's not bad, he's just bland compared to Mike, Jay, and Rich. I started to like him as I got into PreRec.

Mike=>Jay>Jessie>Rich>Jack>>>Josh
I don't really like Jack but he's mostly inoffensive compared to Josh. While I don't usually like to use this as an adjective, he is seems like a redditor. Something about his poor sense of humor and generally attitude.

>ywn eat out Jay's ass

jdimsa

Which one is the comedian girl? I liked the BOTW episode where she was eyefucking Jay the entire time and kept touching him. It made me randy

Why is Max Landis so shit? The episode I saw with him had him as the center focus of every single conversation. He could not stop talking and making jokes with his shrill voice. I don't even understand how those guys are friends, they have no chemistry together.

He's a great phat phony

Will RLM ever have an actually famous guest other than Tim Heidecker showing up for 5 minutes?

Jay > Rich > Mike = Jessy.

Yeah, that's how I would rate them even though I don't really like any of them except for Mike.

They trashed multiple films that he's written on HITB, turns out he's a fan so they had him on twice. I've always assumed he's really nervous and excited meeting his YouTube heroes hence his shrillness in the BOTW video.

when was this?

mike>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>jay>>>>>jessie>>jack>>>rich>>>>>josh

youtube.com/watch?v=T1C7UCMmF5g

I haven't seen any botw that doesn't have Mike. Are they worth a watch?

Rich Evans plays a great George Lucas.

>I am altering the deal
>prey that I do not alter it further

josh > jack > jay > rich > mike

Gosh, I love them all so much. Like family.

How much does Mike weigh now?

260 lbs?

That was a great line.

jay irving

Rich is best boy. 10/10 REALLY COOL.

Max Landis is better than all of them put together.

Is Jocelyn ever coming back?

Which one is the comedian girl?
That was Geraldine Stoklasa, Mike's niece

Plinkett > who the fuck cares about the rest

Drunk Jack is God-tier, Josh is 100% shit tho

Jack>Jay>>Colin=Kenny Williams III>>GillianBen Laboskawa/>Max Landis>Mike=Rich=Jim=terror>>>>^^^POWER GAP^^^Josh>>>Jack

I like Jack.

in botw:

mike > rich >>> jay > jack / canadians

jay ranks higher in all other formats. he genuinely knows about filmmaking, but he doesn't even come close to mikes humor.

beardfat is probably a nice person in real life and ok to hang out with in small portions, but he's too dorky and politically correct to have a place in entertainment.

beardfat was really good on the re:view with jay. he's not funny or charismatic but he is capable of legitimate and interesting contribution. he just doesn't fit most of the formats well.

>Drunk Jack is God-tier
This. I like him a lot normally but Drunk Jack was a whole new level.

jim is lowkey hilarious

he's so deadpan that everyone misses it.

The Canadians are wildly different though. Jim >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Colin

you're both right.
i think the canadians are mostly great for their reactions to mikes humor.

for instance colin completely losing it during the osteoporosis dance discussion was one of the best botw moments imo.

Rich > Everyone else > Jay

Wheeeeeeeeeeeeen is the next Best of the Worst? I kneed some Jack-on-Beardfat action

My fave is jessi. Remember Jessi?

jay>mike>jack>rich

Where is the video of Jessi asking if they want to smoke weed.

>hating on rich

Everything that comes out of his mouth is pure gold or diabetes

Whatever happend to her?

Mike > [Jay = Rich]

Not into the rest.

dead

blew up after pregnancy and didn't want to be on camera anymore

Agree with that ranking.
The two Canadians are alright, I'd put them in after Rich.

seconding

Is it Mike's?

>blew up
she blew up real good

Mike>Jay>Rich>Jack>>>power gap>>>Josh

I'm pretty sure that never happened and it was all made up.

It wasn't exactly made up. She did whisper something, but it was completely inaudible.

Where can I get the star wars christmas sweater? I'm asking for a friend.

Mike>Rich>Jay>Josh>>>power gap>>>Jack

I'm not buying it, Satan.

to be fair all of their humor is reddit tier, they all occasionally say something funny but for the most part it's all cringe

rich might be the worst though, epic self depreciative humor gets old fast and his laugh is def cancerous

Rich>Mike>Jay>Jack>Josh>Jessi>Gillian

i unironically like watching that death of superman video he did

"mhmm anal"

>tfw the PreRec streams made you prefer AIDS to Rich "Tips Fedora" Evans

Jay is literally right 100% of the time.

Mike>Jay>Rich>Jack>Josh

but aidsmoby has fucking shit taste, in video games anyway

Stop harassing Jack.

t. autistic Sup Forumsirgin who probably jerks off to Ocarina
He's on the same level as Rich when it comes to video games.

Anyone who says Sonic is about "going fast" completely invalidates their argument. Most levels in the classic Sonic games, 3&K in particular are standard 2D platforming with your character just happens to accelerate rather than have a static movement speed.
It's Mario but you have the B button taped down so you're always running, but not always going fast

Mike > Rich > Jay > Jessie > Jack >>>>>>>>>>>>>> Wizard

this + the stripper in that plinkett commercial

jay > rich > mike > jack > josh

Mike>Jay>Rich>Josh>Jack

>ELOISE COLE IS DEAD

>IM ON THE HIGHWAY TO HELL

I could not stop laughing.

Mike is the man he bodies everybody else

Jay>Rich>Jack>Josh>Mike

Jay>Mike>Rich>Fuck off

Rich > Mike > Jay > Jack >>> the Canadians >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Josh

I've always wondered what you people mean by "reddit tier". I'm sure you visit that site a lot but I don't quite grasp the concept myself.

They're both atheists, if that's what hurt your feelings.
I don't know, he gives me the vibe of a guy who started pretending to like videogames in his 30s.

there better be a botw this week so I can get drunk and pretend I have friends for an hour

Pretty equally, it's an ensemble baby.