Brit/pol/ - Port Sunlight Edition

T H I S . W E E K S . N E W S

>Westminster voting-intention
twitter.com/britainelects/status/757102751583236096

>BBC attempts to censor Munich killer’s full name
breitbart.com/london/2016/07/23/bbc-scrubs-muslim-name-ali-munich-killer-article

>Sadiq Khan refuses to ban Islamist terror group Hezbollah
breitbart.com/london/2016/07/20/ukip-demands-uk-hezbollah-ban-following-al-quds-day-parade

>That Brexit apocalypse? It just isn’t happening
spectator.co.uk/2016/07/that-brexit-apocalypse-it-just-isnt-happening/

>Dover ferry passengers delayed by French security checks
bbc.com/news/uk-england-kent-36873632

>Chancellor may 'reset' economic policy in Autumn Statement
bbc.co.uk/news/business-36864099

>EU migrants may face 'right to stay' curbs - David Davis
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-36819532

>Britain gives up EU presidency
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/uk-gives-up-presidency-of-eu-council-to-focus-on-brexit-negotiations-a7145801.html

>Islamist Pakistani hate preacher welcomed by Archbishop of Canterbury
ibtimes.co.uk/pakistani-hate-preacher-who-glorifies-islamist-murder-welcomed-by-archbishop-canterbury-1571418

C L I P S

>Brexit Britain: The inside story of how the Leave campaign won
youtube.com/watch?v=kqSGgXb9Ngg

>Owen Jones
youtube.com/watch?v=iSlshoNNEe0

>Nigel Farage
youtube.com/watch?v=Gek__doCZFQ
youtube.com/watch?v=G_AJkwOKjKo
youtube.com/watch?v=quq8QWPwMPE
youtube.com/watch?v=--6eA5IcjwE

>Theresa May
youtube.com/watch?v=-YHvzyfx5j8
youtube.com/watch?v=rtvuiy8p1-I

>Jeremy Corbyn
youtube.com/watch?v=3cTZb0zScwE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NXVi0MikSx8
telegraph.co.uk/films/2016/07/24/oliver-reed-saddam-hussein-and-the-true-story-of-the-worlds-most/
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-uk-leaves-the-eu-36868752
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3705524/Finally-EU-offers-deal-immigration-Plan-offer-Britain-seven-year-emergency-brake-UK-access-Europe-s-single-market.html
youtube.com/watch?v=stPqr6B_zEY
youtube.com/watch?v=6rbPTQIdjmY
youtube.com/watch?v=1qsXDtDklQY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

1ST FOR FUCK OFF FUCKING BLAIRITES

Fuck off fucking blairites.

Concerning the blairites, are they fucking done yet? They legged it from Corbyn, and got ousted from may, what next? Where will they go next?

First for Marion

>and got ousted from may

Fuck off

forgot pic of woman to get your attention

Is it immoral to impregnate married high-caste indian women, lads? Give it to me straight.

Asking for a friend.

>Port Sunlight edition

It's great seeing my village as the Brit/pol/ OP. Thanks, flip friend.

Fuckyourself trippy, with a rusty switchblade if you please.

McDonnell's meltdown should be in the OP

youtube.com/watch?v=NXVi0MikSx8

The fuck is his problem?

So long as you practise safe sex. And by safe sex, i mean not telling her where you live.

They're whiter than Italians/Spaniards desu

>tfw

any love for famous drunk Ollie Reed? Made a thread on Sup Forums but it seems all they want to talk about it superhero movies.
telegraph.co.uk/films/2016/07/24/oliver-reed-saddam-hussein-and-the-true-story-of-the-worlds-most/
>He liked to kickstart his day with a large bowl of sangria, graduating to daiquiries by mid-morning, switching to champagne at around mid-day and continuing drinking long into the night, sometimes mixing a bottle of Remy Martin cognac and a bottle of champagne in an ice bucket and glugging from that.
>Camera assistant Roger Macdonald recalls Reed’s minder Reg Prince holding the actor by the neck over a balcony on the top floor of the hotel. “Ollie was screaming at him ‘Go on then Reg. Have you got the fucking nerve? Go on, drop me!’”
>Helen Ryan says of his behaviour in restaurants: “If the hors d’oeuvres didn’t arrive fast enough, Oliver would shout for the manager and when the manager came he would get him by the scruff of the neck, lift him up into the air and throw him across the room.”
>‘Ollie was at the restaurant. He produces an empty bottle of wine and fills it up with his bodily fluid, calls the waiter and asks him to take this bottle of good wine to the next table with his compliments.’

He smells muslims

Don't bother, I've realised that he actually likes it when people call him a retard because it makes him more like his idol "The Hated Peter Hitchens". He thinks that the fact that we hate him is proof that he's right.

What does Brit/pol/ think about milk?

Checked

Outrageous prices

> This is how the Green Party and members of the green party voted on this topic.

wtf i love wind power now

I care about protecting the environment, but why the fuck are the Greens so insane.

the Dairy cartel are skimming from the supply and must be taught a lesson.

he is the corbyn we need right now to conduct a purge of pro-merchant redditors

>tfw when Mosley will never come back to life and campaign as the Green Leader
"Look who's Back" is a GOAT movie for the times were living in

We all exports ours from New Zealand. Best milk tbqh

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-uk-leaves-the-eu-36868752

>Lewis Edwards, also a student, told me: "Getting angry and dismissing people who voted in a different way as racist or uneducated is the wrong way to go. In the long run, it will do far more damage to the country than Brexit ever could."

Fucking hell lads. A sensible-ish remain voting student. Are the end times upon us?

What a beautiful village

>caring about the envioronment
by building rows of towerblocks to house ahmed

ye na

They don't actually believe what they're saying, it's like taqqiya

Don't believe their lies when they pretend to understand

Students who voted either way and got on with their lives have better things to do than go on the news whining or go to commie protests outside Parliament. Most of us just don't really give too much of a toss and are more interested in getting hammered with m8s.

>t. Leave-voting student/unicorn

HOLD ON
*Loses 1992 election*
What you're trying to say is
*Takes 'string em up' stance on crime*
What you party members are saying
*Disenfranchises membership in the leadership selection*
That the Labour party can
*Calls John Major weak*
That we could get some
*Wins 1997 election*
Get some of those, you're saying that...
*Uses PFI to mask debts*
Some middle class
*Intervenes in Kosovo*
So you're saying we can get some
*Devolves power to Scotland*
So hold on, Hold on,
*Publishes dodgy dossier*
So you're trying to say
*Bombs Iraqi hospitals*
So you're seriously trying to say
*Opens borders*
You're seriously trying to say
*Renews nuclear weapons system*
Just hold on a minute, hold on
*Passes authoritarian anti-terror legislation*
You're honestly trying to say
*Loses Holyrood 2007*
You're trying to say
*Resigns as PM*
So what you want to say is
*Appoints Gordon leader*
We can be
*Misspells soldiers name*
We could actually
*Passes ID card laws*
W-we're going to be
*Makes overtures towards 2008 election*
We could seriously be
*Bottles it*
So you're saying we could
*Watches the Global Economy meltdown*
Some kind of
*Attacks Alex Salmond*
Some sort of
*Saves the world*
Some kind of
*Saves the banks*
Just some sort of
*Announces 2010 election*
Hold on
*Calls woman bigoted*
We're going to be
*Loses enough seats to enter hung parliament*
Some kind of
*Pisses about during negotiations*
Some sort of
*Asks if the rich haven't been made to suffer enough*
Hold on Clegg
*Praises Thatcher*
That we could be
*Refuses SNP/Plaid/Green support*
THAT WE'RE TOO RIGHT WING?
*Labour is out of power, probably forever*
AND WE'VE GOT AN ENTITLEMENT COMPLEX?
*loses Holyrood 2011*
AND NOBODY LIKES US?
*loses 2015, dies in scotland forever*
AND WE GONE-AND FUCKED THIS PARTY, THIS COUNTRY NNNNNNNNN SHEEEEIT?

senior remain figures need to be held accountable for some of their claims, they've spent months telling people their world will literally cease to exist like a vote for brexit is a vote for exterminatus. This kind of reckless and provocative rhetoric needed to be put aside and going forward we need our best people around the negotiating table.

Our Cara

You know at least they got one thing right, they've certainly created a New Britain

Are you Bridgy lads here? What was going on with that numpty in the parrett the other day? What was he doing?

Right-wing in an economic sense only

If only...

I was the biggest Cara-boo on Sup Forums back in.... hmmm, probably 2011 or something, before she became massive. Her descent into degeneracy hurt me.
She was so pure, so perfect. She was the face of youthful bliss and innocence and vitality.

She knows.

Well that's precisely what I mean.

fug

how do none of you here know you just got fucked? They are burying the story. 7 year stay of execution, no Brexit:
"Britain could be offered the option of imposing a seven-year emergency brake on immigration from the EU as part of a deal to keep it in the single market, under plans being considered by top officials.
British and European officials believe the move would soften the economic shock of leaving the EU while also addressing people's concerns over immigration."

Read more: dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3705524/Finally-EU-offers-deal-immigration-Plan-offer-Britain-seven-year-emergency-brake-UK-access-Europe-s-single-market.html

It was truly my one moment of true waifuism. A waifuism which genuinely changed the way I acted in real life; that made me happy and content throughout the day; that inspired me and kept me going. I felt connected to her in a way, like we shared a soul. And all of that was lost and no one will ever be able replace her.

Ultimate Warrior pls go

>Unknown

female uprising when?

>tfw born 1996
>grew up during the New Labour era

THINGS

she has the face of a literal pig and isn't even pretty at a basic level. she isn't a 6.

cannot understand it

>UNKNOWN
>N
>K
>N
>O
>W
>N

You can't be pessimistic on this board anymore

Redditors will flood you with REEEEEEEE NOOOOOOOO BASED MAY MUMMY MAY WILL SAVE US BORIS IS FOREIGN SEC DON'T YOU KNOW THIIINGS CAN ONLY GET BETTER!!!!! - tier venom

Just wait for it to all go to shit so you can say "We told you so"

They are going to give it 7 years, wait for more Whites to die, then fuck you. You Brits better go apeshit over this, get it out, call Mps, etc...
this is what Dr. Pierce would call a "Trial balloon" article to see how people react.
Your country was in on the Calais traffic jam. They are trying to make you miserable to back you off.

mate, read the fucking story. All you fucking geniuses, if you don't want just a 7 year stay of execution, you better get this out.
read it, see I'm bullshitting, link is there.

>women
>doing anything

I don't want to be "right," I want people there ot go crazy and call Mps to stop it so the entire West doesn't get fucked.
Out is OUT, not a 7 year stay, then flood with muds.

>They are burying the story.
What fucking story? It's all a bunch of speculation atm. They haven't actually fucking offered us anything yet and people are acting like it's a done deal.
Also dafuq is up with the unknown flag? Are you an ayylium?

if you had actually read the thread you would've seen he already posted it

read the comments

>Unknown
what the fuck

I'm not doubting your story, I'm just telling you that it's pointless to try and make people here aware of it

People have already gotten too fat from this one ""victory"" and are content to just sit there thinking that because of one non-binding vote a government that doesn't actually want it to happen will take us out of the EU

>But there is strong resistance in Europe – led by French President Francois Hollande – to offering Britain a special status in the single market that would allow it to opt-out of freedom of movement.

>It is one of the 'four freedoms' that the single market was based on – along with freedom of goods, services and capital and there are fears that allowing Britain an exception would lead to others seeking a similar arrangement and undermining the decades-long project.

God forbid people reject the Kalergi agenda.

Lads, who /UkipMember/ here?

Who do you plan on voting for in the leadership election? I'll probably just vote for whoever Nige endores (which will be most likely be Steven Woolfe).

wait maybe that was last thread

It's called a "trial balloon," they did in the US after 9/11 to see if the public cared about torture.
If you care about this, you better get it circulating and cause a shitstorm.
I'm done with you bastards, I worked my ass off to spread brexit with a few other people from infinti to get treated like shit unless I have a Brit proxy on, fuck most of you.
the real people who fought for this need to get back to it.

Thoughts on foreign aid?

Used to just think it was some virtue signalling charity type shit, but the Chinese aren't really know for caring about shit like that so when I saw they pump money in to arrive is there some benefit to foreign aid?

She isn't attractive any more. Too much immorality has harmed her angelic features.

But she used to look like pic related.
I can just imagine being in her class at school. Lets say it's the first day of classes of a new school year.
And I am sitting in class, in my new seat for the year. I have a few friends with me. It's not a bad class. And then Cara walks in. I'd probably stare at her for a second or 2 as she came in. She's a little bit late. She is a bit embarrassed, going on her body language. She takes a seat in front of me and I stare at the back of her for a moment. I put my arms on the desk and rest my head on them and think blissful thoughts of how perfect she is, and I know that for the next year this class is entirely going to be about Cara. Every time I come to class I'll be thinking about Cara, whether I'll speak to her today; whether there is anything that has happened recently that we can talk about; what I can say to make her laugh; etc.

Tfw my waifuism was so strong.

>Redditors will flood you with REEEEEEEE NOOOOOOOO BASED MAY MUMMY MAY WILL SAVE US BORIS IS FOREIGN SEC DON'T YOU KNOW THIIINGS CAN ONLY GET BETTER!!!!! - tier venom

As opposed to you and your "EVERYTHING IS SHIT. MUH BLAIRITES, MUH MORALITY MAN"

You are literally every bit as bad as the redditors you hate and frankly we'd all prefer it if both sides fucked off tbqfh

>I'll probably just vote for whoever Nige endores (which will be most likely be Steven Woolfe).

Nevaaaar. I would never vote for a nigger or a paki (Raheem).

You'll see UKIP voters walk away from UKIP the moment they put someone like that at the head

it buys influence abroad.

I haven't read anything close to your strawman there. You just have a sperg when anyone says anything remotely positive about the current government.

It's fucked and aids our own genocide by helping their population grow exponentially

They set up the entire thing with france, the big traffic jam to piss people off. May was in on it as was Hollande.
If people there don't riot over this, we're all finished.

>You can't be pessimistic on this board anymore
No, you can't be pragmatic and reasonable with you shitting up these threads.

They're not going to keep us in for 7 years because they want to fucking federalise. Just stop sucking Peter's cock for a second and think for yourself.

D E V V O
E
V
V
O

youtube.com/watch?v=stPqr6B_zEY

Also questions lads, Muzzies or Chavs?

>no Brexit
Staying in the single market isn't being in the eu you idiot

Cancelled my membership to the Farage party a while ago.

How do you know this? Are you posting from some military base?

Literally this, melodramatic cunts on both sides

>Also questions lads, Muzzies or Chavs?

Chavs can be whipped into shape, send them into the army or some shit. Whip them until they behave.

Muds are evil.

It's supposed to but it doesn't because there's no threat of it being revoked.

This. YKTD sperg's out every time we're happy about something the government has done or is doing

>"emergency brake"
>Thinking you can be an independent country when you're begging the EU to let you keep your borders closed for a bit

Fuck off shill, Brexit means Brexit

so did you britbros see the trailer for the newest king arthur? I think it really catches the true essence of the legends

youtube.com/watch?v=6rbPTQIdjmY

Probably a wonky Proxy

Chavs, easily.

Also haven't heard this song in years kek

He's an awful sperg and is the main reason I rarely visit these threads anymore

Aid money is meant to trickle down to the public, but not much of it does, mainly because niggers.

But also because it's a sort of bribe, to get mining rights.

China of course doesn't give two fucks.

We shouldn't dictate Africa with our kindness anymore. We should let both nature and the African people decide their fate: whether that fate be a descent into barbarism and self-destruction or an ascension to build the greatest civilisation known to man.

We shouldn't enslave the blacks with our food, medicine and money any more.

Don't be dense, what is there to be happy about with this recent news? Oh boy a 7 year deal to trick us into remaining!

>5 seconds in and there's a black

I really hope this is some alternate reality King Arthur, like those ones set in space or in the future.

This

the spruce roose is loose

Jesus, lads. I hope they wake up soon.
youtube.com/watch?v=1qsXDtDklQY 160

>Britain deserves unlimited immigration because of the Empire
>Denmark can take any that come, even though its population is small

I wish nigel never resigned tbqh. But he needed that time off after all he have been through

You know when lefty student types use "Right-Wing" as a general statement of everything wrong with the world and people who're literally worse than Hitler?

Tony Blair is that kind of right-wing.

New Labour is the single worst thing in British history. It has killed the Labour party, it has corrupted the Conservative party, it's even had some influence on the Scottish National party. It has sold our future out with massive increases in the use of PFI and a dismal record on housebuilding, it had - even if you're a multicultural lefty - a disastrous policy on immigration that has split Labour supporters between immigrants and white working class, leaving the country at the whims of a Conservative party and UKIP realizing the value of appealing to one of those groups over the other. It made no serious lasting economic reforms (muh-inimum wage! muh-inimum wage!) because the economy was good at the time rendering it unnecessary. Once the economy wasn't good, well fuck, can't help you. economy is too bad to introduce reforms :^)

If New Labour is given a single positive mention in the history books, it will be in ones produced in Scotland as the straw that broke the camel's back and lead to the breakup of the UK.

But of course, ARE TONY knows that's just because devolution was a bad idea. Because he's a fucking idiot charlatan and always has been. He didn't save the Labour party, that was Kinnock (Cutting Tory Majority to ~20) and John "Don't mention him it ruins the Blair story" Smith (would have won 1997+2001.)

(Devolution was a "bad idea" because it quickly showed Scotland just how incompetent New Labour were once they were replaced in 2007. Tuition fees? Completely unnecessary if you alter other spending. Prescription charges? Cost as much to administer as they earn. Let's not even START on PFI.)

New Labour may well have invented the best renewable source of electricity: Run water pipes alongside my boiling blood and use the steam to turn a generator.

No it doesnt, its not even remotely close to the truth, King Arthur was black, smdh