What did Sup Forums think about Manchester by the Sea? I liked it...

What did Sup Forums think about Manchester by the Sea? I liked it, and got the impression Casey is actually a better actor than his brother. Thoughts?

Yes

Bang bang cops and robbers

Probably the best film of 2016 for me.

>got the impression Casey is actually a better actor than his brother.

You only just got that now?

2016 MOTY, and Casey is better than Ben. Ben is better in certain roles than he has been as batman, which is fucking terrible

Bahston. Who else tired here?

This was the first Casey Affleck movie I have seen
Ben has been good in some things, he was amazing in Good Will Hunting and pretty good in the account, but hes just a meme actor

Gone Baby Gone = best Casey film. Go watch it now.

This movie was meh desu didn't really mean much to me

Best movie of the last 10 years.

Favourite film of 2016, loved it. Affleck's performance felt very raw and authentic without the slightest hint of melodrama. Also love the fly on the wall approach to the cinematography that felt like you were observing these people's lives from a distance.

I cried during the part where he returned to his house after a night of booze/cocaine and he had two turkeys in a stroller and his kids were found in the freezer

Also this movie is trash. If you like it you are a pretentious douche who pretends to be deep brah

Also watch Assassination of Jesse James

tru motha fucking dat

Out of the Furnace was decent aswell.

Casey was in good will hunting

He's got a great range 2bh, so much so you forget he's in some movies because he blends into the characters so well

This. He was in all the Oceans 11 movies, too

GARBAGE

>the police station scene

I wasn't ready for those feels

TRUE

oh shit yeah he was

>yfw Casey has actually be in more kinos than Ben

holy shit, hes the guy who says "my boy's wicked smaaht"

Casey has always been the cool Affleck. Triple 9 was pretty good too

>Triple 9 was pretty good too

Casey is great but that movie was absolute shit