There are people on Sup Forums RIGHT NOW who don't have a hairy chest

>There are people on Sup Forums RIGHT NOW who don't have a hairy chest.

How do you pretend to be taken seriously by women and foreigners if you have the testosterone level of a ladybug?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vifYelSTlMo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>tfw my chest is really hairy but its so covered in acne I can't show anyone

Fuck off Ahmed

Why would I give a fuck what women and foreigners thought of me?

I'm a white man, I don't give a shit what they do in their tiny, underdeveloped brains.

The pussy parade is here

As an Indian I can say with confidence,in this department I'm among the master race

Me

First post best post.

I though indians couldn't grow hair?

Go home roach.

My friend who's 22 has the hairiest arms and legs, can grow a nice beard. He has absolutely no chest hair though. It's the weirdest thing. It's like all of his body hair congregates on his shins.

youtube.com/watch?v=vifYelSTlMo

That's wrong,we can grow a lot of it

No homo tho right?

This is 100% me. My beard, legs and armpits grow like crazy but i have almost 0 chest hair.

i have bad news for your friend tho: i'm racemixed

No homo. I'm happily married to a beautiful woman that's a physical therapist.

>Thinks Indians aren't hairy
>Thinks letting Rapefugees flood country won't ruin country

You Krauts are fucking dumbbbbbbbbb.

>black and white picture to hide his skin tone
Nignog detected

Am hairy, especially between my arsecheeks. On hot days my arse gets soaked in sweat

I shave my chest. My hair is absurdly bullet straight, it doesn't take the slightest curl so when it gets too long, it just starts to look very strange.

Especially my nipples, imagine each nipple with a ring of inch long perfectly straight curtaining it.

I also have slightly oily skin, so a shaved chest helps in that regard as well. My chest is nice and clear and dry, but if I didn't shave it would be oily and I'd be at risk of minor acne breakouts.

Nah - I'm a Western European mutt and white with light blue eyes but I'm not sure where I got the hair from, maybe the Scottish side?

t. Ahmed