BREAKING- Brexit Is not Happening, 7 year deal

They are fucking the UK. going to give a "7 year opt out," basically a 7 year stay of execution.
Why are o Brits posting about this, and why isn't it the DM headline?

"Britain could be offered the option of imposing a seven-year emergency brake on immigration from the EU as part of a deal to keep it in the single market, under plans being considered by top officials.
British and European officials believe the move would soften the economic shock of leaving the EU while also addressing people's concerns over immigration."

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3705524/Finally-EU-offers-deal-immigration-Plan-offer-Britain-seven-year-emergency-brake-UK-access-Europe-s-single-market.html

Other urls found in this thread:

express.co.uk/news/uk/691229/IMF-forced-admit-Britain-economy-growing-despite-Brexit-doom-EU
s.4cdn.org/image/flags.6.png
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dutch_Ukraine–European_Union_Association_Agreement_referendum,_2016
youtube.com/watch?v=PFxFRqNmXKg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Good. Brexit is wrong for all of humanity

>a1
What is that? Anonymous proxy or satellite?

God bless the ''unknown man''

Fuck off leaf

Rare

60 % of tory voters voted for Brexit, the conservatives will not openly betray their voter base for fear of being defeated in 2020.

Fuck off leaf

>unknown
uhhhhhhhhh

>people think they can escape globalism

literally nothing has changed. tens of billions if not hundreds of billions of dollars were wiped off stock markers, the pound lost like 20 cents in value compared to the dollar.

just wtf.

Hahaha

Come back and give Mama Merkel a hug, Nigel.

Maybe your spanking wont be that bad if you do it, but do it now. Quick quick. lel

Hahah UK is basically cucking every other EU nation

this will just lead to other countries leaving first

This is a pile of bullshit, the UK won't be offered anything along the lines of staying in the single market. The EU will fall apart within a few years if people see that you can free yourself from all obligations but reap the benefits. And with a immigration deal on top? Johnson is daydreaming
>Dutch and Italian officials say their governments would back the move
>Dutch and Italian
my sides

>implying they're not just waiting for the older voters to die off

>could
>option
>plans
>considered

This is all those words away from happening.

FBI user called this

This literally says "EU offers". Not "UK accepts".

lol I guess I guess Nigel was right when he said the EU needs Britain

Yep. The EU is going to do everything it can to persuade us to stay in despite the vote. Hopefully the Conservatives are going to be true to the electorate and get us out anyway.

Implying this mess is all going to blow over in seven years, It's going to get considerably worse unless the Middle East is turned to glass.

why can't I save that flag?

I knew that the weren't going to accept the results of the referendum and do what they want to do anyway. That is the modus operandi of the EU.

Won't happen.

Simply to save face.

May will not suddenly say; oh, OK we're staying.

Won't happen.

I wonder how merciful the USA would be, if one state, say Texas, for example, voted to actually leave.

>UK BTFO BY EU DAMAGE CONTROL

'no'

You're saying Brexit is just going to fuck up the UK? If only there were some kind of experts that could have predicted this...

>okay you don't have to take our millions of africans just please don't take your money!
You hear that, Europe? It's the sound of the European Union burning their bargaining chips.

Hey maybe they'll let you have your old currency back!

yes good goy we'll 'reduce' immigration for 7 years then the floodgates go open again. do it goyim.

>tens of billions if not hundreds of billions of dollars were wiped off stock markers
The London stock market has gained in value compared to the day before the referendum

the EU is strong they said
GB will collapes without them they said

now they are bargaining for them back

Don't do it. they're desperate

ausfag here

its fun watching the world slowly eat itself.

(((experts)))

Experts, as in non-basement-dwellers.

>guten tag ich bin ein expert und i predict great ruin for all countries zat defy ZE AUTHORITY OF ZE EUROPEAN STATE

It is in the Texas constitution that they cannot leave, so they would have to go to war with the US if they wanted to secede. However, their constitution says that they can split up into five states and it is ambiguous whether those states would be allowed to leave

Okay Luxemcuck.

What experts, the IMF?

>express.co.uk/news/uk/691229/IMF-forced-admit-Britain-economy-growing-despite-Brexit-doom-EU

Woops.

>Ukip MP Douglas Carswell said: “The IMF has serious credibility problems. It has been seriously wrong for years.
>this doesn't work both ways

I hate the globalist that run the EU

What the fuck do they want? They have no feeling for nationalism, only self destruction

>Ukip MP Douglas Carswell said: “The IMF has serious credibility problems. It has been seriously wrong for years.

Is he wrong though?

They did fail to predict 2008 collapse. They're not entirely trust worthy at all.

I understand that it's difficult to secede. I was merely posing a hypothetical situation. How generous would your government be if someone just deiced to cut ties with them after all this time?

Well, he's not wrong. But using something that has a track record of being wrong to support your cause is vacuous.

WHAT THE FUCK

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST REEEEEEEEEEEE

why? because you're a loser who thinks a reset will solve your miserable existence? women will become pure again and you'll participate in the happenings of all happenings, hailed as a hero? Your post was missing a pepe btw.

why does unknown look like romania/that little flag next to romania?

They were promised a safe haven in Israel, Saudi Arabia, USA, Canada etc

Well that tells you the EU is bargaining from a position of weakness.

Hold out longer and get back your rightful Plantagenant lands.

i aint dont care no mo

GLOBALISTS GETTING SCARED

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE DONT LEAVE UK!

BUILD THE CHUNNEL 10 METERS HIGHER

The Leaf strikes again.

The EU without forced immigration is sorta ok.
I thought they said they would not give the UK special treatment?

They really must of gotten fucked big time by Brexit.

New specialsnowflake agreement for UK? God damn this EU is pathetic.

It's not surprising that they would try - the will of the people means nothing after all.

That said, it seems more like they're trying to save face. All the major political parties in the UK have said they accept the result of the public vote. Those weird parties that don't (SNP, Lib Dems and Greens) will split those against the public vote at the next GE.

Globalist shill REEEEEEEEEEE

That would still let them leave the EU but in the single market while being outside it, but no immigration to the UK for 7 years.

This is about what could happen AFTER a Brexit.
It's not to REPLACE Brexit.

And it would be a fantastic deal.
Both for Britain and for anyone in the EU who put the economy above petty politics.
7 years should be extended indefinitely though.

>Why are o Brits posting about this, and why isn't it the DM headline?

Because it's a hypothetical offer that might be made rather than Brexit somehow being cancelled.

Hilarious to see that they're already backing down on something that's meant to be an absolute red line though. Shows how much the EUs threats are worth

the french will veto it they dont want us as a special snowflake member of the common market

Fucking WOW. Democracy is meaningless to these people. AND they wonder why people get so pissed and start wars! LISTEN TO YOUR PEOPLE YOU DUMBFUCKS

So the raped the market and they aren't letting them out and the migrants continue.

Theresa May, boy, great move. What was Farge thinking by ducking out like he did. The next iron lady, what a fucking joke.

>I thought they said they would not give the UK special treatment?

Only europhiles said that.
They fear that everybody would then want an equal deal, making all EU citizens happy - EU is about making its citizens miserable.

But not everybody is a europhile.

Here: s.4cdn.org/image/flags.6.png

Andorra

>What the fuck do they want?
Turn Europe into a shit show with shitskins.

Europe is a big fat mess.

They want to destroy all national identity so they can form the USE.

>Hilarious to see that they're already backing down on something that's meant to be an absolute red line

Italy and Netherlands support this plan.
Not sure about the Italians, but we were never against giving Britain special treatment.

France is still against, and they were always the strongest objectors to a "special treatment" deal.

But we still have individual identities as states.

You really think they would let a popular referendum ruin their globalist agenda
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Good goy, keep paying taxes and voting

Brits arnt posting about it because its getting boring. We are out no two ways about it it just butthurt frogs and germans going on and on

>a seven-year emergency brake on immigration

are these fuckers for real?
>vote brexit to gain sovereignty
>EU says "lol nah just take these few years of no immigrants instead!"
>after that we're right back to complete open borders for you. surely you arent a bigot?

>What the fuck do they want?

They just want to get rich, nothing more.

Work at the EU for a couple of years and you can easily retire to a live of luxury on the Bahamas or something.

It's also mostly failed politicians, who couldn't make it into national politics, who end up at the EU.
So for them any job is good.

Theresa May has repeatedly stated:

>"Brexit means Brexit, and we're going to make a success of it"

It's almost become her slogan. There is no way that she will accept some half-assed retroactive "deal" from the EU to remain with caviats

European countries have centuries of tradition and history as sovereign states. Your states have at best a few years as independent states, notably Texas - which also happens to be the state with the most prominent separatist movement.

Also I doubt many people in your country would deny being an American citizen. There is no such identity in the EU, but they want to create it, exactly by destroying national identity.

OP do they speak English in Unknown?

They still get Brexit and sovereignty.

It's only to keep the open borders.

Remain in the MARKET!!!!!! (= trade area) not the EU (= political shithole)

Does nobody in Britain understand what the EU even is?

they never had a choice
they were given the illusion but then they voted wrong

Reminds me of
>I'll stay prime minister regardless of the outcome!

>82515198
>61.5%
>ignored

what the FUCK

>Does nobody in Britain understand what the EU even is?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dutch_Ukraine–European_Union_Association_Agreement_referendum,_2016

It keeps happening!

she has pretty eyes in the same way a velociraptor has pretty eyes

Thanks town rapist
EU is really grasping at straws now lol
Do it faggots bail bail bail

Funny isn't it?

Out means out, Theresa may said so herself and she wont back down.

This is slightly misleading. The referenda were about a European constitution, these plans were scrapped and thus we have the abortion of a treaty that is Lisbon.

So the outcome of the referendum was indeed carried through.

Good. I don't want to pay more for my imports from the UK.

>Daily Mail

Dropped immediately.

>trusting google

I understand that your countries are much older, but some of our states existed for over a hundred years as completely independent colonies before the US came along. Even now, each state is still an independent governing body, and even have state militias. There is completely still a state-level identity. If you ask someone in the US where they're from, they will say the state. I'm not advocating the EU here, but it's completely possible to be in a Union and have national identity.

maybe hillary isn't as searched and relevant?

The EU is a national vote about RACISM AND TERROR

>1 post by this ID

It doesn't matter, a referendum was held and the population decided.
If the political class refuses to acknowledge that result it's the same as a coup and the army should intervene to remove these rebels from the offices.

They did it manually. Even for some basic conservative bases like pic related. Keep in mind we can see how often the suggested searches are actually searched.

youtube.com/watch?v=PFxFRqNmXKg

Seriously, what the fuck is up with you? What the fuck is up with everyone and your entire fucking country that posts here? Every time I see a Canadian should post the top of every thread I can't help but take a moment to contemplate The sheer number of Canadians that are on here all sharing and partaking in a miserable collective experience of some greater calling to shitpost

Think of it, there are likely thousands of Canadians that feel some interconnection with the shit posting gods, just sitting there spamming F5 on the catalog, living solely for the desire to jump as quickly on to any new threads as they can write the most annoyingly contradictory post as possible.

It really seems like it's all you fucking shits live for. I really fucking hate Canadians

What do continentals import from the UK anyway?

And despite all this they'll still never be as good at it as the Australians. Sad!

>If the political class refuses to acknowledge that result it's the same as a coup and the army should intervene to remove these rebels from the offices.

The referendum was not legally binding. It was merely an opinion poll.

that confirms it, time to do something to deter people from using Google