Being a ____ Fan is Suffering

What's her name Sup Forums? Which character or comic is it you can't help but love no matter how it pains you?

Mine are Wally West, Hank Pym and Captain Marvel.

Cyclops, Being a Cyclops fan is suffering. "Boring Character, Wolverine is way cooler, Poorly written." Its terrible.

At least Cyclops is constantly starring in X-Men comics and doing important things, and he hasn't been retconned out of existence or had his name changed to "Optic Blast"

Hank Pym is a pretty good state right now. Read Rage of Ultron

>Sam and Roberto are under Ewing wing
>Iliana is now B list

Static and Livewire . They are hardly ever in comics

>Reveals that Hank subconsciously wanted to kill all humans
>Ends with Hank and Ultron merging
This just seems like a really easy way to have him go crazy again

Superman

Everyone calls him boring and bland because he isn't edgy and grimdark like Batman.

I hate these modern incarnations of Superman where he's angry or sad or dull. Where he just kills or acts like he is above everyone.

That isn't Superman.

People find his strict moral code, pure hearted-ness and boyscout nature to be old fashion, but that's part of his appeal.

They also think he's too overpowered and that makes him boring, but I disagree. I find that the more powerful Superman is, as long as he is always kind, humble and above all the most human (in personality) of all of DC's heroes, it doesn't matter what his power level is.

dont mind Ewing

but most of the chars are literally nowhere

but he worked past his insecurities/issues

supposedly...

either way it will be hilarious to eventually see him go back to the avengers as Ultron

Martian Manhunter

>now im going to read your mind- AAAAAARRGGHHGHGHHGHHH

Ghost Rider
>Doesn't get any respect and jobs to the fucking punisher
I don't even care if it's the mediocre MexiRider, just give me a new series to satisfy my need for VENGEANCE

Silver Surfer
>Traveling with Slott's tumblr OC
He'll be back to clashing with galactic bad guys in no time, I hope

>some buff human was able to defeat a man with some of satans power

Frank Miller

The Punisher is kinda sorta empowered by Death

i thought he was empowered by VENGEANCE

no thats Ghost Rider and Moon Knight

Howard the Duck.

Comic fan. Marvel oversaturated me, DC disappointed me.

Blue Beetle

I feel like Magik will be entering that territory soon thanks to Lemire.

Boy this joke has been getting progressively less funny since it got posted a week ago.

wow, batman is such a fucking **Dick**

I need to merge them into one but this is the first part and reinforces how much dick is in Wayne.

Holy shit you are one hot young newfag

>tfw you start actively dreading any new appearance.

KNIFE HAIR
*Guitar squeal*

Where IS Amara anyway?

Silver Surfer. They just hit the bed with Requiem, one of the best books in years and then everything else is just hot doo doo. I love my alien philosopher. Why don't the writers love him, too?

Nthing Wally. Especially since they've permanently relegated him to POC sidekick status after years of success as an actual character.

>popular enough to have his own ongoing
>not popular enough to appear in any other comics, cartoons, or movies

who knows?

prolly sunspot has her living in some secret basement

>reminder that he's still missing

>not popular enough to appear in any other comics, cartoons, or movies
This is EXACTLY how popular you WANT your favorite character to be.

If they get popular enough to be in a movie then the comics will ruin the character by trying to be like the movies, you fool.

Not really mine but I feel legitimately sorry for people who are fans of Bane after the Dark Knight Rises came out

Still dead you mean :^)

Being a prequel fan fucking sucks for obvious reasons. You're left for months and years antici

She was last seen in some greak island with Dani in fearless defenders

*greek
fuck

>tfw Hank will never have his own Avengers team again
>tfw Hank is only used as an atheist soapbox now

Thank you for your pity.

It'll never help. My favorite comic villain is now remembered as a meme from a shitty movie.

MEME?

Well, you got your favorite villain ruined. What's the next step in your master plane?

I'd like it if Adam Strange wasn't constantly forgotten, and only pulled out when a writer decides to your DC Cosmic.

>Tigra
>Ms. Marvel (Carol)
>Invisible Woman
>Scarlet Witch
>SpOck
>Sif

Marvels women used to genuinely be my biggest interest in comics, I actually liked the characters, couldn't care less about the slutty costumes, or stuff like that.

But now...I speed read everything retaining as little as possible hoping it'll eventually become readable again, Half the women I read have been shoved into the shadows for an inferior model, while the rest are gone in the multiverse until Fox stops shitting all over the material, and peter realized Otto was right.

Wasnt he in Young Justice I think?

And Batman Brave And the bold.

if i pull the meme off would you die?

it would be extremely painful

Nova. I fucking hate Bendis, Loeb, Gunn, and Brevroot.

How bout an entire fucking team. Being a Titans fan is suffering

>Gunn
Gunn had literally nothing to do with what happened to Richard.
Richard died like 5 years prior to the Guardians movie.

>Etrigan

We had a short lived run of Demon Knights.

But that's it.

He made the entire Nova Corps more of a joke than Paul Blart

You are exaggerating.

I mentioned it in another thread a few days ago but reading through X-user's storytimes I have no idea how anyone can say Cykes is a boring character. He's fucking great, miles above someone like Colossus who actually IS pretty boring.

I am not. Movie Novas are fucking embarrassing

Why?

This

I wouldn't mind some moon knight merchandise.

you still have earth-13 user!

Maybe he would be more popular if he wore pants

Fucking kill me user

>tumblrites constantly want strong independent female characters of color in comics
>Lady Shiva, known as the best martial artist in the DC Universe exists
>retards decide to make her a dinosaur AND a jobber

It's not fucking FAIR

It sucks when you're a minority and everyone expects you to like the new minority characters . I don't give a fuck about minority characters unless their stories are good, that's why people like Jamie and Kamala. Stories>>>>>>>>>>token minority

>Richard Rider
Sorry I read his comics first, just because I'm as brown as the new kid I need to like him? Fuck Sam's tumblr fans, I was just OK with him first and then they go durr hurr nobody cares about a white man.
RIP dick rider
Hope you come back to a better editorial

>Wendell Vaughn
One of the few marvel characters who's not into hero vs hero and tries to stop fights. I think he's the few people not born in New York. He's kind of like Barry Allen with green lantern powers, maybe.

>Hank Pym
'nuff said
Congrats to Scott on his surge in popularity, he needed it from the way marvel treated him in the early 00's

>cosmic marvel and cosmic DC
Both have really good potential and good stories through the years, yet they're now regulated into one series which are shit and the editorial can't give a fuck. I'm so mad.

Agreed my brother, agreed. We did get a animated movie though, we there or not it was good is a matter of debate, but we got a movie.

Inhumans fan
>never going to do cosmic things again
>get shitposted every time they get mentioned
>Made into X-men lite
>Soule clearly cares more for his OCs than the royal family
>no movie
>can't like them without being called a shill
>most of the older aspects of their culture just disappeared
>Gorgon is professor X
>Medusa is fucking johnny
>Black Bolt has been reduced to a plot device and his moveset is not flying brick that screams
>not to mention the screams are nerfed
>Editorial meddling
>now we are in bendis's hands

Cyclops, Pym, Hawkman.
Why didn't I become Batfag or I don't know, fan of Iron Man, they always have books and mostly nobody dicks with them.

>>Soule clearly cares more for his OCs than the royal family

i would much rather have Soule focusing on his OCs exclusively if Auran was still alive

You don't want cartoonfags to become fans of your favorite.

This.

hes one of my favourites too but..

>Let me density shift my through the ships hull- AAAAAAAARRRRRGHHHGHGHGHHHHHH IM ELECTROCUTED AGAIN

Who's guy between Bill and Quasar? Annihilators memory is wonky.

He won't bring her back user, she was stepping stone meant to add more to frank's character because he is otherwise just a retired/old cop cliche that you could pull from most 80s action movies.

i think its Ikon

Pym, Tim Drake, Doctor Fate, and now Beast

I guess. Mask looks more like old Drax's costume, with all that purple.

Power Girl.

Superman, with the movies now at least.

DC in general, in regard to movies.

> silver surfer
it's true suffering

That sounds horrible.

add to that
>Auran being dead
>inevitably having to do X-men vs Inhumans

>first two posts list muh boys
Fuck it man. I guess it was how it was meant to be.

So? I'm a comic reader, and would like comics of my favorite comic characters. Minor cameos/guest appearances on cartoons doesn't do it for me.

Thor. I should have known his treatment in the first Avengers movie despite his brother being the villain was an ominous sign of what was to come. Even fucking Hawkeye gets better movie time and comics than him.

I thought most people don't like Hawkbro and want him to be only Hawkeye around and back in costume?

Hank Pym

The Top and Golden Glider. Both of them get shit for being lame, and Rogue fans hate him for reasons I've never understood. People like her better, but she keeps getting put in peril in comics and on TV to further her brother's storylines.

>Popular enough to appear in most spidey games
>Pushed into stupid-evil alignment for bullshit that could be resolved in two pages, however will never happen because marvel hates morally grey characters
I just want good to happen to her

>Silk is new Spider-Girl
>that means she has to punch female villains

wasent he the stewerd for the house of mystery in justice league dark

And fucked Zatanna in Futures End.

It can't be said he's in a good state right now. the writer for the OGN left Marvel so who knows how he ends up from there

>but he worked past his insecurities/issues
He's done that a billion times. Doing it again isn't anything special

Post part 1 please

Well, at the very least the Silk writer is trying to make this into some sort of character development, everyone else is just writing her as psycho-killer bitch.

Not only that, Remender is Pymfag. Or at least, didn't hate him. Who knows what would happen if he didn't leave Marvel.
Literally here

Phil Urich
>you're not sure there are more than ten people in this world who like the character anyway
>ever since Loners Marvel goes out of the way to make him yet another generic evil Goblin but with none of Kingsley's charisma and intellect or Osborn's insanity and general sense of being threatening
>after Superior Spider-Man is treated like an absolute joke in almost every book he appears
>depowered and humiliated by Black Cat and Silk

Avengers Academy and Runaways sucks quite a bit these days. Sure, we have Nico in A-Force now, but for any fan of both, we got hit twice by Hopeless.

Remender's definitely a Pymfag. He also used him in his Secret Avengers run. And he planned to have him in his Captain America run but he didn't for reasons unknown. I suspect editorial meddling as there were plans for patriot that never materialized either and why else would Remender's leave other than getting tired of Marvel editorial

Bishop, man.
>One of the few good characters to come out of the 90's
>gets starring role in AoA
>gets stranded in space and fucks Deathbird for a bit
>gets back and manages to get a critically acclaimed book in District X
>suddenly turns evil and gets shit on after Second Coming
>disappears for a good long while after Cable
>finally gets redemption arc in X-Force, giving me hope that he's finally going to thrive
>all but fucking disappears post-X-Force cancellation and All-New All-Different Marvel

Goddammit, man.

LoSH. Everything you love will be rebooted and replaced by things that barely make sense, then it will be cancelled or killed off.

>WHY DOES THIS KEEP HAPPENING?!