Why don't politicians look like this anymore? Most of them are fat, feeble, weak-jawed social worker types...

Why don't politicians look like this anymore? Most of them are fat, feeble, weak-jawed social worker types. Is it just a sign of the times?

JFK looks like a faggot desu.

He was a drug addict and a womanizer.

>Why don't politicians look like this anymore?

Racial demographic genocide, what else you stupid coon?

Politicians have always been ugly on average, TV actually made it harder to succeed without a good appearance (see JFK v. Nixon first debate impressions).

>implying JFK had a strong jaw

If JFK wasn't assassinated, he'd be remembered as a gay cuck the same as every other politician who got into office because of his hair.

Rude

One of my favorite presidents. (((They))) hated him, and my goal in life is for them to hate me to the same extent.

Amerifats

More like he'd be remembered as one of the worst presidents of all time, bringing us closer to nuclear annihalation than any other.

I remember that a documentary attempting to reenact the JFK assassination could not find an American with his proportions so they got a European. He was over 6 feet if memory serves correctly but only had a 37 inch chest. That last bit I do remember. Smallish kinda dude. I'm 49 inches around the chest. but I lift heavy. Also he was selfish in bed getting only his in like 5minutes and without saying anything or even looking at his conquest. Weird dude

JFK was DYEL, so that chest measurement was probably right.

He was in the navy, so he was probably ottermode when he was younger. Then he fucked his back up, and chose to be DYEL rather than fat. Made the best of a bad situation iirc

poo in it

don't shit where you post. oh no too late

Cazy thing is, JFK was a really sick man all throughout his presidency. He had a host of serious medical problems. They just kept pumping him full of narcotics and other drugs from morning to night to keep him going.

No,

Why don't politicians look like THIS anymore

Fucking hell I love Mosley

But he's legitimately an ugly, beady eyed beta motherfucker.

t. beady anglo BLOOD

Ironically that back brace kept him from slumping low after he got shot in the throat, propping him up for the kill shot.

And you have austroloid blood coursing through your veins

>politicians shoud be judged and elected based on the way they look and how cool and badass they act
americans are that dumb and easily manipulated