twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

bill nye the nigger lies

gender resender

faggot

Don't assume my gender

oh oh oh

Mr. Smarty Pants

>n*****
Please don't use that word here. We're a friendly community and newcomers might be offput by such troubling bigotry. Thanks.

Good Goyim

sex junk

Bill Nye the Incestpectrum Guy

sellout guy

Bill Nye the Shill Guy

'get paid for kind of looking like a scientist' guy

Thanks friend.

Sex Junk

Cringe

>Bill Nye the
Syence Xir

I think he filled his head with too much SJW bullshit to the point that some of his fans stopped giving a fuck about him. Some people grew up watching him and want their kids to watch him as well, but it didn't work out too well once he brought up the gender topic as well as other shit. He could've just stick to space science or other fascinating things, but instead he decided to pull the trigger on his head and went for gender issues.

Stop being heterosexual.

wtf, when did Robert become the manager?

bill nye the sit on a cock with my dick in a fleshlight guy

He's been behind that counter since those kids were in diapers motherfucker, he deserves it.

who the fuck is Mike Rowe
exactly

This image was so transparently made by a butthurt libcuck that doesn't belong here.

Bill Nye will someday die

Bill Nye The 'I used to be a scientist, would you also like fries?' Guy.

Mike rowe never pretends that he's not. He's just advocating for the working class man. Fuck off you cuck piece of shit and go back to your gender studies.

What's happenin Robert?? Lookin spiffy

Bill Nye the JUST Guy

Puppet

Bill Nye The Married For Only Two Months Then Sued His Ex-Wife Guy

Genderbender

Bill nyes entire schtick is one big appeal to authority. His opinion on anything outside of engineering holds as much weight as my dementia ridden grandmother. Sure, his scripts may be written by people who know what they're talking about, but to just blindly accept what bill Nye says is very very wrong.
Especially his episode on gender, because that's where most of the controversy surrounding his show originates from. What he was telling his audience is untested social science, and he was saying it as if it were a fact. Regardless of who his audience is, which I'm pretty sure hasn't even been figured out yet, him saying these things with authority is disingenuous and best and outright lying at worst.
The point is he's an expert in the field of engineering, not anything else. Him being an expert in engineering does not make him qualified to speak with authority on other subjects. You can listen to him, but to blindly accept what he says because he's got a degree in another field is something someone with more than half a brain wouldn't do.

I despise him more and more with each repeat of this webm

Bill Nye the White Sterilization Guy

>tfw have physics degree
>tfw more qualified to talk about science than Bill Nye

>tfw no physics degree
>tfw fuck this life

Billy Nye The __big____ Guy

>"We're enlightened and forward thinking, but not everyone sees it this way."

Who was so far up their own ass, they okay'd this line?

CAUSE

This post was so transparently made by a butthurt conservatard that doesn't belong here.

for you

someone should beat this posters head into a pulp

4 you

PENALIZE WHITES FOR HAVING KIDS AND IMPORT RETARDS BECAUSE GLOBAL WARMING

what a fucking cunt

I have never wanted anything to be bait more in my entire life.

youtube.com/watch?v=Wllc5gSc-N8

so this is how western society collapses
really makes you think

Bill Nye the Tumblr Guy

It's the only thing I could hear going through my head watching the first few bits of his show, didn't know he put out a tranny thing, that's just disappointing. He should talk about hard science facts, not go on this save the world "member the 90s?" rubbish. Zany science fun analogies for kids does not equate to whatever the fuck this is.

I bet he hangs out with Trevor Noah.

sharia law might not be so bad

>Decides to do a Netflix show discussing science
>MY VAGINA HAS ITS OWN VOICE
>Ice cream orgy

loooove jerkin my wee wee off fucking constantly about how bad he is

DOLPH is a MEME

Bro, what the fuck is going on in the world

Is "The Offspring" good?

this. i run the icecream cartoon on a loop constantly.

Yes. But I'm 28, what do I know

They are LITERALLY two sides of the same coin
(((oy vey plebs accept your wagecuck status)))
(((let me muddy your brain with """science""" of genders so you forget who owns your life)))

literally who

I think it's they're pretty decent but nothing super great or anything

>Wagecuck

All of those "dirty jobs" pay very well.

Union Jobs are in high demand because of the benefits and guaranteed pay.

They used to be, I think Americana was their last good record. If you do listen to them, start with Smash or Ignition

Bill Nye the Gender ____????

fluid person

DAM REALLY?

>YOU GOTTA KEEP EM SEPERRAAATED
youtube.com/watch?v=XN32lLUOBzQ

i like how the laptop and the mixer isn't even connected to anything or each other

Sup Forums trigger

you are a dumb fucking faggot

I'm definitely biased because it was like the first CD I bought but Conspiracy of One is good. My favourate album by them actually. That and Americana shaped so many of my childhood memories.
Splinter had some glimmers of something good but after that it's definitely all shit.

shut up nigger

youtube.com/watch?v=Wllc5gSc-N8

>bill nye the sellout guy guy

i m o they're shit

>using cringe on Sup Forums
Go back to where ever you came from, you fucking Sup Forumsedditor.

I love how hard this triggers the Sup Forums cancer. It's so fucking true.

Way to go with that 747 fuel injector, Bill. Why walk or bike, when you can pollute the skies with aircraft?

bill nye the rip roarin booger penis guy

Even the intro music was fucking terrible
youtu.be/7-YchwrdPw0

Bill Nye the Scary Eyebrows Guy.

Bill Nye the I Hate Star Wars Because Sound in Space Isn't a Thing But I Masturbate to Star Trek and Time Travel and Teleportation Guy.

I was sort of looking forward to hearing it when it was announced a while back that Tyler, The Creator was working on it (high school music nostalgia) but I'm mostly indifferent to it tbqh

At least he's not as much of an "I hate fun" buzzkill faggot as LE NIGGER ASTRONOMY MAN

>Bill Nye The Guy's Guy

maybe it's intentionally terrible as a joke and he didn't object because he's a progressive faggot

theyre ok. theyre probably like the most ok band in the world. like decent enough for anyone to like, but not enough to make you want to hear more than like 4 of their songs.

might be familiar with this song by them as its
one of their most popular
youtube.com/watch?v=r-5_-svPiWU

I can't argue with that.

>LE NIGGER ASTRONOMY MAN

Bill Nye The Encrypted Folders on His Desktop Guy

Bill Nye the butt stuff guy.

Bill Nye will NEVER be known as "Bill Nye the Dubs Guy" again.

Bill Nye the CULTURAL MARXIST KEK

He want to turn all our kids into god damn transtesticles! How are you going to FUCKING feel when you see your son wearing a fucking dress and listening to Liza FUCKING Minelli Broadway bootlegs just because a science man on tv told him to

>filename
i.imgur.com/8bF74WD.jpg
oops lol, you wish you could rename your pics now phonefag

HEY!
I like Liza Minnelli

>Lane?

Bill Nye The genocide Guy

Bill Nye the Dumpster Fire Guy.

i would watch a dumpster fire though